Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Video Game Battle Royale 1

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    CHAPTER 4 PART 2

Fortnite John Wick took out a pistol, pointing it at Mirage, who stood across the field.

"You can make your shitty little clones, you can dance around with your little pistols, but this is my island, I'm John Fucking Wick, I get the kills, I win the game." said Fortnite John Wick seriously

"Well, you've sure got me here" said Mirage

"Any last words?" said Fortnite John Wick, cocking the pistol at Mirage

"Nope!" said Mirage, disappearing

"Another clone!?!? Son of a bitch!" yelled Fortnite John Wick

The real Mirage shot Fortnite John Wick twice in the back, collapsing him to the ground.

"This is....my island...." Fortnite John Wick said, bleeding out on the ground.

"Sorry champ, this is MY island now. This isn't the fight your used to fighting. Time to take a rest." said Mirage, putting a pistol bullet into the back of Fortnite John Wick's head as he laid on the ground.

11th place - Fortnite John Wick [Killed by Mirage]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusuke Kitagawa sat on a stump on a high-rise hill near the forests. K.K. Slider appeared on a stool next to him.

"Hello" said Yusuke, looking down at the dog that appeared completely unphased

"Hey kid, whats good" said K.K., in tuning his guitar.

"I just killed a murderous plant and a guy with green hair told me he was gonna kill me and flew off on a giant bird" said Yusuke

"Sounds like something you could sing about. I'd offer you a song but I'm tuning right now." said K.K. matter-of-factly

Yusuke breathed in deeply.

"I think this island is insane. I keep waiting for it to bother me but..."

Yusuke gazed out blankly through his fox mask.

"Hey don't worry about it kid. We'll get out of here sooner or later right? Whatever put us here can put us back" said K.K.

"Yeah....maybe..." said Yusuke. He stood up and shook out his joints.

"But until then, we fight. Good luck, pup."

Yusuke and K.K. both quickly disappeared, going their separate ways.

"OH WONDERFUL, HALF THE COMPETITORS ARE DEAD" boomed the mysterious host across the island

"WE ARE SO CLOSE TO CROWNING AN EPIC WINNER!"

"What a strange God" said Burblespue Halescourge

Burblespue was sitting near a fire he had created. Tied up besides him was the recently captured Pappy Van Poodle.

"What the ruff are you gonna do with me?" asked Pappy Van Poodle. Burblespue walked over to him, at first saying nothing. Burblespue put a hand on Pappy's head.

"Oh you poor, innocent canine. You don't belong in war. Me, the glorious me, I thrive in war and pestilence. But you? You don't belong on this isle. You would never create destruction, not even upon small vermine on the grounds at your feet." said Burblespue

Burblespue quickly slit Pappy Van Poodle's throat.

"But I need your blood for my ritual"

10th place - Pappy Van Poodle [Killed by Burblespue Halescourge]

Burblespue collected Pappy's blood in a vial. He suddenly looked up. Circling down overhead was a large bird.

"Strange.." said Burblespue as the bird landed a way in front of him. Stepping of it's back was a green-haired kid.

"I saw what you did to that dog." said N, stepping across from Burblespue.

"What exactly do you plan on doing with its blood?"

Burblespue was unreadable through his mask. The skulls jingled at his waist.

"I needed the blood. Canine blood is a potent ingredient for devising a ritualistic concoction that spreads large clouds of black death in the sky. I plan on encompassing the entire island in these fumes and purging it of life beautifully" said Burblespue.

N looked down seriously. You couldn't see his eyes behind his hair.

"I see. You killed that dog just so you could kill some more." said N

N pulled out a pokeball.

"Sorry fat man, but I can't let you do that!" he yelled.

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    [I hear Fortnite John Wick is Cyberpunk 2077 John Wick now so at least his career doesn't end here.]
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by “Adonis”
    Act
    uqa
    wa
    it

Blog Entries
    CHAPTER 5 PART 1

Dunkmaster Darius
    walked by an old warehouse. Long since abandoned on the Fortnite Island. He had heard the game master's announcement, only 10 fighters remained. Him being one of them, and certainly the strongest.

"Nothing can faze me and my amazing dunk-skills now. 9 guts to bust open"

Darius heaved the sawed-off basketball post sword he had been using on his shoulder.

"And then I get to kill the game master"

Darius looked in the big blue sky.

"YOU HEAR THAT YOU FOOL? I'M COMING FOR YOU"

Darius stopped and breathed heavily, and kept walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Kratos was charging at Kabal and Pablo Sanchez, leviathan ax in hand.

Suddenly, Pablo felt Kabal's hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry little boy, but that man is too powerful for my wretchedness right now. You're gonna be my juicy little bait to hold him off while I get away" said Kabal

Pablo whined and Kabal punched him in the face, knocking him flat to the ground. When Pablo shook his head and slowly got to his feet, Kabal was long gone, leaving him the only thing standing against a rapidly approaching Kratos.

"Oof" said Pablo, banged up. He pulled his bat out of nowhere. It would have to be a homerun hit, then. Pablo pulled his hat down and cocked his bat at the oncoming Kratos. He was close upon Pablo now.

As Kratos made the final lunge at Pablo, Pablo swung his bat at Krato's incoming bald head. The bat immediately caught fire and broke the sound barrier. A large cloud of dust went up as a sonic sound wave went out.

When the dust cleared, there stood Kratos and Pablo Sanchez. Pablo was still stuck in the swinging motion, bat in hand. Kratos was there too, top of the bat in his hand. Kratos had stopped the bat by grabbing it mid-swing. Pablo stood there holding the bottom of the bat, shaking.

Kratos looked down at Pablo, and hoisted the ax in his other hand.

"My turn to swing."

With one quick lop, Kratos took off Pablo's head. His small body and his bat fell to the ground.

9th place - Pablo Sanchez [Killed by Kratos]

Kratos looked around. Apparently that other man, Kabal, had fled. Time to go back on the hunt.

Mirage was walking through a low bend in a field, with a lot of old campgrounds around him. He had killed that Fortnite John Wick, so it was time to find some new bait.

Suddenly, sitting on a log in front of him was Yusuke Kitagawa. Mirage couldn't believe his luck. This kill would be even easier than the last one.

Mirage made a clone of himself and sent it to tap on Yusuke's shoulder to bait him while he snuck around.

"Hey there" said the Mirage clone, jovially, tapping Yusuke on the shoulder

"Wanna fight?"

"Yes, I do..." said Yusuke.

Yusuke flipped around quickly and stabbed the Mirage clone through the gut with his sword. The clone disappeared.

"But not with you" said Yusuke "I want to fight with the real man trying to sneak up on me right now"

Mirage gulped before recomposing his charismatic demeanor. He jumped out in front of Yusuke.

"Very clever sir!" said Mirage, pulling out his pistol. Yusuke had his sword drawn.

"But it'll take more than beating my clone to stop me, I'm the REAL DEAL!"

Yusuke said nothing, glaring through his mask.

Spoiler: 

when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Blog Entries
    CHAPTER 5 PART 2

N
    threw down the poke ball in front of Burblespue Halescourge, who watched it with mild curiosity.

"GO, Vanilluxe!"

Out of the pokeball popped out a pokemon shaped like an icicle with whipped vanilla cream on top. It had two happy looking faces upon it than happily yelped, "Vanilluxe!"

"Vanilluxe!" yelled N, pointing his finger at Burblespue.

"USE FLASH CANNON"

A circle of light appeared in front of Vanilluxe, who shot out a laser beam at Burblespue. Burblespue threw up his spear at the oncoming laser shot. The flash cannon beam hit Burblespue's spear and pushed him back still on his feet, but deflected off the spear otherwise non-effective.

"Ok Vanilluxe, now use hail!" yelled N

Vanilluxe chimed and suddenly the weather over their area got very cloudly. Large chunks of hail started raining down upon them.

"It will take more than a spot of ice to kill me!" said Burblespue. "Its my turn now, delectable looking creature and green-haired boy."

"It is time for my 'pestilence possession!" yelled Burblespue. Suddenly, lots of small creatures spawned on the ground in service of Burblespue. They were nasty, evil looking insects. Some of them got taken out by the hail, but they swarmed and immediately started overtaking N's Vanilluxe, which looked very stressed out. Vanilluxe quickly fainted as they punched and clawed and bit at him.

"Ah dammit, Vanilluxe come back!" yelled N, taking Vanilluxe back into his pokeball. The swarm fell to the ground between Burblespue and N.

N pulled out another pokeball and threw it.

"Go, Zoroark!"

A sleek black pokemon appeared. It had a large red mane and stood on its hind legs.

"Your devilish creatures will not be able to defeat my infinite magical powress!" declared Burblespue

"Once I kill you, I will unleash my spell that creates a plague across the entire island, killing everyone!"

"Sorry" said N "But there's a lot of living things on this island that haven't hurt anybody and I can't let you do that! Zoroark, use night slash!"

Zoroark lunged with claws forward at Burblespue. Unfaced, Burblespue tutted at Zoroark and deflected the attack with his spear.

"Plague Storm!" said Burblespue Halescourge, activating another one of his powers. Suddenly, 15 clones of Burblespue surrounded N and his Zoroark.

"Zoroark!" N yelled "use focus blast!!"

Zoroark released a light beam from its mouth and spun in a circle, annihilating all the clones.

Suddenly, there was a shift in the air

The real Burblespue charged forward. "I have you now!" yelled Burblespue. Burblespue quickly shoved his spear into Zoroark, killing it. N fell backwards, stunned.

"No, please, mercy!" yelled N

"No mercy child, unless you count a quick death" said Burblespue. He grabbed N's skull and crushed it in with his thick thumbs. N's body squirmed under him before falling dead. Burblespue dropped the body and went back over to his plague concoction.

Suddenly, the air shifted back

Burblespue looked up confused. He heard a quick movement, and Zoroark pierced Burblespue in the belly with his claws. Burblespue bellowed loudly.

"What mattery of trickeryyy..." Burblespue grunted out, blood in his mouth.

"You see, for a sorcerer you didn't seem to be able to recognize my pokemon's magic so well..." said N

"Zoroark, my pokemon friend with his claws in your belly, has a very special power that not a lot of creatures have" continued N. "Zoroark can create illusions, one of which you fell for. You never defeated Zoroark and killed me, he just let you believe that using a clever illusion. You really killed a couple of your creepy critters who were scattered across the ground. Zoroark merely tricked your mind to believe they were us."

N walked over and poured out Burblespue's plague potion pot that had some remains of Pappy Van Poodle in it. He then walked over and snapped Burblespue's staff in half.

"You...bastard boy.." Burblespue grunted out.

"I will cleanse this island with my plague....the work must be done." Burblespue said.

"The only thing this island needs to be cleaned of, actually, is horrible men like you" said N. "Don't worry, this won't be an illusion."

"Zoroark, use flamethrower"

Zoroark torched Burblespue Halescourge, who screamed and thrashed violently as he burned to death. His skin was so thick and he was such a large man that it took more than a few seconds. He ran around screaming, before suddenly crashing to the ground violently, squirming, and then dead.

"Good job Zoroark" said N, taking the pokemon back into its pokeball

"lets leave the charred remains to the birds"

8th place - Burblespue Halescourge [Killed by N]

K.K. Slider was sitting on his stool with his guitar deep in the woods. He looked directly through the fourth wall.

"Quite a fight that was huh? That ol' Burblespue really had it comin, tryna create a plague cloud over the island using that other pup's remains" said K.K to no one

"I personally like that Yoo-soo-kee guy too, hope he does well against that other trickster. Overall a good chapter I think."

K.K. stood blankly ahead holding his guitar

"Hopefully next time I'll get to play some mean tunes, maybe even get a kill. Lets find out together next time pals!" said K.K., and he, as the norm, disappeared.

Spoiler: 

Mike Hat's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    vermintide is no more

thank you, N

thank you

edit: first

Who won?

Spoiler: 
    Bill O'Reilly
    Hitler
    Abraham Lincoln
    Sarah Palin
    Kim Jong-il
    Beethoven
    Einstein
    Genghis Khan
    Bonaparte
    Benjamin Franklin
    Dumbledore
    Dr. Seuss
    Mr. T
    Columbus
    EpicLloyd
    Hitler
    Master Chief
    Wright Bros
    Elvis Presley
    Marilyn Monroe
    Steve Jobs
    Freddie Mercury
    Barack Obama
    Doc Brown
    Clint Eastwood
    Sherlock Holmes
    Moses
    Eve
    Gandhi
    Edison
    Babe Ruth
    Mozart
    Gorbachev
    Darth Vader
    Al Capone
    Joan of Arc
    Bob Ross
    Michael Jordan
    JP Morgan
    Rick Grimes
    Superman
    Stephen King
    Sir Isaac Newton
    William Wallace
    Artists
    Stay Puft
    Bonnie and Clyde
    Zeus
    Hannibal Lecter
    Oprah Winfrey
    Quentin Tarantino
    Lewis and Clark
    David Copperfield
    RoboCop
    Eastern Philosophers (Confucius)
    Julius Caesar
    Stan Lee
    Boba Fett
    JRR Tolkien
    Gordon Ramsay
    Frederick Douglass
    Sean Connery
    Bruce Banner
    Frederick the Great
    Donald Trump
    Charles Darwin
    Wonder Woman
    Tony Hawk
    Theodore Roosevelt
    EpicLLOYD

KnotPoles's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    [Pablo lasted so much longer than I expected
    So did my char, but he had a badass run]

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I like how Yusuke managed to survive so long without like, ever actually using his persona.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Haha I killed Pablo

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333