Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Video Game Battle Royale 1

Administrator

Blog Entries
    Great work, Brad. You've nailed the Dunkmaster's character.
    Your friendly neighborhood Dadministrator

Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

September 2014 Member of the Month
    December 2014 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Artist of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Member of the Year
    February 2016 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad

Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz

Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

and the people say you suck
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    This forum needs a good return to fascism

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    CHAPTER 7

N
    was holding a pokeball across from Yusuke Kitagawa, who stood there in his fox mask holding his sword. N was smiling, while Yusuke remained expressionless.

"You know, I have no idea why you all were put on this island. Maybe all of this is truly senseless for you. But I know why I'm here. I'm here to purge this island of filthy human trash like you." said N darkly.

"You are insane." said Yusuke simply. "You cannot understand the truth of life, of the world around you. It is beautiful, but dark. I can see both sides. You only have the darkness within you." said Yusuke.

"No matter what you think. You'll be dead soon enough. Its time for you to meet my god amongst pokemon." said N

"You're not the only one with a god on your side." said Yusuke.

N threw his pokeball and yelled, "GO RESHIRAM"

N summoned a large, white feathered dragon pokemon. Its tale was bulbous and pulsing with fire. It was a legendary.

Yusuke closed his eyes, and a being as large as N's Reshiram appeared behind him. It was humanoid, large and blue. It was wearing armored pants, with a red flowing cape on its back. It had shocking white hair, and was holding an intricate sword.

"This is one of the three gods born from Izanagi. He is my ultimate reflection. Meet the great and ancient Japanese warrior, Kamu Susano-0" said Yusuke. Susano-o breathed heavily behind him and raised his sword in an attack position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kratos was leering over K.K. Slider, who was sitting on his stool with his guitar inside the run-down dance club.

"It is your time to die now, dog." said Kratos, raising up his double swords.

"No its time for you to listen to this pup's harmonious guitar playing" said K.K. in return, strumming the guitar once.

"Damn you and that guitar too." said Kratos. He sheathed his swords momentarily, and yanked the guitar out of K.K. Slider's hands. K.K. Slider yelped. Kratos slammed K.K.'s guitar into the ground, smashing it.

K.K. Slider looked down at the shattered remains of his guitar while Kratos picked his swords back up.

"I have not been able to play one groovy tune on this fucking island." said K.K., suddenly dark.

"Everytime I try to play a song on that fucking guitar, someone tries to kill me. You've tried before." he continued. K.K was suddenly wearing a small brown hat and glasses without the lenses in.

"And you, Kratos, then have the gall to destroy my god damn guitar. You don't wanna hear K.K. Slider's songs? FINE." said K.K.

K.K. suddenly appeared behind the old DJ booth, which sprang to life. A shit ton of ;arge speakers appeared out of nowhere and surrounded the indoor club.

K.K. Slider stood over the DJ booth while Kratos looked on.

"WELL GET READY FOR" started K.K.

The music from the DJ booth suddenly played a bass drop, springing to life through all the speakers loudly.

"D.JJJJJJJJ K.KKKKKKKKKKKKK" barked the dog as the bass dropped.

K.K. Slider completed his transformation into D.J. K.K.

D.J. K.K. suddenly blasted club dancing music at the DJ table throughout all the speakers. It was incredibly loud and pulsating, immediately rupturing Kratos' ear drums and shaking the very foundations of the club they were standing in.

"What the-" Kratos said, inaudibly against the sound of the pulsating music. Both his ear drums ruptured. He couldn't move or even hold onto his swords because him and the entire building was shaking so heavily from the music.

"TIME FOR
    MAXIMUMMM VOLUMMMEEE" barked D.J. K.K., turning up the sound sliders on the D.J. booth all the way up. The music blasted throughout the entire abandoned indoor dance club, shaking the very foundations of the building. Kratos writhed on the ground in pain, blood pouring out of his ears as the music sharply pulsated through his body with a strength of a magnitude 10 earthquake.

The dance club building partially collapsed, burying Kratos under a mountain of rubble. The D.J. booth was untouched. D.J. K.K stopped the music.

Half the building was collapsed in. D.J K.K was incredibly fatigued from that massive expenditure of sound. He laid a paw against the wall and slowly walked towards the collapsed part of the club, breathing heavily. He came up to Kratos' body. Kratos' head was read from blood and brains pouring out of his ears from the magnitude of sound. He had some rebar through a leg and a mountain of metal pinning him on his back. Kratos was dead. D.J. K.K. continued to breath heavily, but returned to a cheery disposition.

"You know partner, you really should've listen to my guitar when you had the chance." D.J. K.K. said cheerily.

5th place - Kratos [Killed by K.K. Slider]

D.J. K.K. looked around and the massive destruction he had caused within the building. He peered out a window and saw the ground around the very building had even ruptured heavily.

"You know, I make a pretty mean D.J." he said to himself

"Play dead, dog" came a voice behind D.J. K.K.

D.J. K.K. quickly whipped around. Dunkmaster Darius swung his basketball hoop and lopped off the top of D.J. K.K.'s head, who quickly collapsed to the ground.

4th place - K.K. Slider [Killed by Dunkmaster Darius]

Darius did not particularly care for killing a little dog. He was a noble warrior, and it was a waste of his skill and a waste of a small creature's life. He certainly, however, had to win the game. And that meant killing anyone in the dunkmaster's way.

Darius looked around the collapsed night club. He had ran over to the building after hearing loud noises, with the ground starting to shake. Had that little dog really did all this? He glanced over at Kratos' dead body.

No matter, the dunkmaster thought. They were all dead now, and he was getting close to the end. He was not nervous. He had his mission, and no one could stop him now. He would win this game. He would kill the gamemaster. He would dunk on the whole island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final chapter is next: Who will win? Juiz' Dunkmaster Darius, Michael Hat's N, and Log's Yusuke Kitagawa duel it out! Who is the mysterious host as well? Find out next time in, the final chapter of VGBR 1!

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    My man made it to final 3? Very well, I'll go along with this.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Blog Entries
    THE FINAL VGBR CHAPTER PART 1

Yusuke Kitagawa stood with his ultimate persona, Kamu Susano-o, standing largely in front of him. N, likewise, stood across from Yusuke, with his god-pokemon Reshiram standing in front of him.

It was time to battle.

"Reshiram, use reflect!" yelled N. A thin veil of light surrounded the large white pokemon, acting as mild protection against attacks.

Kamu Susano-o's shocking white hair fritted in the wind, as the giant godly being charged at Reshiram, using a vorpal blade attack. Kamu quickly reached Reshiram and struck the great pokemon with his blade, damaging the reflecting veil on the pokemon and knocking Reshiram backwards.

"You have no chance against Susano-o, he is a god and a violent fighter" said Yusuke.

N sneered and yelled, "Reshiram, use fushion flare!"

Reshiram momentarily closed its eyes, and a huge ball of flame appeared above the pokemon's head. Reshiram opened its' eyes, and the giant fireball quickly came crashing towards Susano-o. Susano-o jumped backwards, as the fireball burst at the ground in front of him, also knocking Susano-o backwards more.

"Again, Reshiram!" yelled N from the ground.

Reshiram created another large fireball and shot it towards Susano-o. The great warrior persona was ready this time, using his evade fire technique. Susano-o quickly rushed underneath the fireball, dodging it, and ran upon Reshiram, slicing his large sword down on the pokemon. Reshiram was damaged.

"Aghhhh...Reshiram, quick, use Extrasensory!" yelled out N.

Reshiram glared at Susano-o, and activated the pokemon's invisible physic powers. Suddenly, Susano-o staggered backwards, having been hit through the skull with an unseen physic attack from Reshiram.

Yusuke grimaced. "Cmon Susano-o.." he said nervously.

Susano-o shook it off and stood up recovered and angry. Susano-o held out his long sword and got ready for another charge. N watched on. Suddenly, N got a big smile across his face.

"RESHIRAM, USE HYPER BEAM" said N. Susano-o prepared for the shot, holding up his sword. N smiled, and pointed at Yusuke standing on the ground.

"But use it on Yusuke!" N finished.

Yusuke's eyes quickly widened as Reshiram shot a large beam of destruction directly at him. The energy made a long hole in the ground in the direction of the attack. When the attack dissapated, Yusuke was nowhere to be seen.

Susano-o growled angrily and charged at Reshiram. The ultimate persona used a brave blade attack, slicing at Reshiram and injuring the pokemon heavily. The large white dragon let out a roar and fell over. Susano-o had made it pass out with his attack. Susano-o dissipated.

"Very good job, Reshiram." N said, taking the legendary dragon back into his pokeball.

"With that large blue god and Yusuke both defeated, looks like we are close to getting out of he-"

N stopped talking to himself. Standing across from him in the field now was Yusuke. His mask was shattered off and he looked incredibly beat up. Yusuke had reacted quick, and tried to dodge the hyper beam attack. Yusuke had dodged enough that he had just gotten clipped by the hyper beam attack. He was beaten up, but alive.

"You must've been pretty fast to dodge that hyper beam attack, but I guess I should've expected it." said N seriously.

"No matter. You are weak now. You may have defeated Reshiram, but I still have a couple pokemon left." N said triumphantly. Yusuke just stood their, panting.

N pulled out a pokeball.

"GO CARRACOSTA" N yelled, throwing the pokeball.

In a split second, Yusuke had ran over and caught the opening pokeball mid-air. Yusuke quickly took the pokeball and shoved the opening into N's agape mouth. Before N could react, the pokeball opened and released the pokemon Carracosta into his mouth. The pokemon appeared, phasing into N's mouth and skull and quickly and unintentionally destroying N's entire head. N fell to the ground, a puddle of blood and brains where his head used to be. The pokemon Carracosta sat up in it, heavily confused.

"There is darkness in this world, but there is light also" said Yusuke. "I'm not only a highly trained fighter, I'm also an expert at painting the world how I see it. Now, I have painted it with your blood. N, you saw only the darkness in humanity, and only the light in creatures."

Yusuke looked down at the mess of N's body and the sitting pokemon.

"When in reality, both can be a bit of a mess."

3rd place - N [Killed by Yusuke Kitagawa]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Blog Entries
    THE FINAL VGBR CHAPTER PART 2

Yusuke heard someone walking up from behind him. He quickly whipped around to see Dunkmaster Darius standing there. Darius' jersey had blood and dirt stains on it, and his hair looked slick with sweat, but he was smiling cockily all the same.

"Nice speech. I might give you one when I kill you." said Dunkmaster Darius.

"And who might you be?" said Yusuke, beat up but not rattled.

"Glad you asked. I'm Darius, the dunkmaster, the commander of the Trifarian legion, the meanest fighter on and off the court." said Darius proudly.

"I see" said Yusuke blanky. He pulled out his sword, still breathing raggedly. He looked around.

"Are we the last two left?" Yusuke wondered out loud with heavy words.

Darius listened to the island. Besides the wind, it seemed dead.

"I guess we are." he said.

"Very well." Yusuke held up his sword and pointed it at Dunkmaster Darius.

"You told me your name was Darius. Well, I am Yusuke Kitagawa. I have killed many people to get this far, and now you will be the last person I kill on this island." said Yusuke.

Darius snorted.

"You had to kill people to get here? I had to kill my FRIENDS to get here. I've killed PLENTY on this island. You can't dunk on the dunkmaster, Yusuke. You got this far in your cute little fox outfit, playing games, but I got this far for a purpose. I will kill you kid. Not even because I want to and I'm great at it, but because I have to. Then, I will kill whoever or whatever put us all in this game on this island. I will not rest until the job is done. I've fought wars harder than this one, and through all the battles and all the fighting, one thing always has rung true."

Darius held out his sawed-off basketball hoop sword.

"The dunkmaster always wins."

Darius and Yusuke charged at each other, each of their unique swords in hand. Yusuke was too weak to re-summon his ultimate persona, so it was a true sword battle all the way. The basketball hoop clanged against the long samurai sword for hours. Yusuke had the speed advantage, but Darius was fresher, and a more seasoned fighter. After trading strikes for what seemed like ages, Yusuke and Darius stopped and faced each other, both breathing heavily.

"That...all you...got?" Darius asked cockily, trying to hide his ragged breathing. He had small cuts all over his body.

Yusuke stood across the way. He had less minor cuts, but he had some pretty heavy slices on his chest and arms.

"You said you were going to kill whoever put us here." asked Yusuke, breathing heavily.

"Yes, easily." said Darius confidently.

Yusuke closed his eyes for a second, before reopening them. He stopped and looked over the island. It was sunset again.

"I remember watching the first sunset on this island. This place would be beautiful, if not for all the bloodshed. I would've loved to paint that sunset...." Yusuke trailed off. He stared back at Darius and sighed.

"We are both dying Darius. I promise you if I win this, I will kill whoever put on this island, if you promise that if you defeat me you will remember this sunset." said Yusuke.

Darius nodded heavily. "Lets finish this then."

Darius and Yusuke ran at each other with their swords held up high. A large cloud of dust kicked up at their strikes. When it settled, only one competitor remained standing.

Darius stood, mouth bloody and body bruised. His sawed-off basketball post was dented and his jersey outfit torn. Yusuke's body lay at his feet. Bloodied, and dead.

Darius kneeled next to the body and looked across the island greens. He promised to remember this.

"Sun here looks kinda like a basketball, eh Yusuke?" Darius said to himself. "Bet only I could dunk it."

Dunkmaster Darius sat in silence next to the body for a few more seconds.

"You could've painted it well. You shouldn't have challenge a man as amazing as me, but I understand that you had to. Rest easy now."

Darius got up and started walking through the grass of the island, leaving the body behind.

2nd place - Yusuke Kitagawa [Killed by Dunkmaster Darius]

"BRAVO, BRAVO" rang out a voice from nowhere.

Darius spinned around, hoop in hand.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE BATTLE ROYALE" the voice rang out again.

The mysterious host of the game appeared next to Dunkmaster Darius.
    Spoiler: 

It was a Mii version of Ross from 'Friends'.

"What are you? Why did you put the great Darius on an island?" said Darius seriously.

"It is very simple." said the Mii in a voice that sounded like a parody of Ross' actual voice from 'Friends'.

"I put you all on this island to kill each other for my entertainment. I am a god. I am Mii Ross. The decadence of bloodshed and human sacrifice are the only ones that can truly entertain my great form anymore." the mii said casually. "I am so powerful that I forced you all onto this island from different universes because I thought you would make great characters in this story of battle. It was all just to entertain me. I also put Mii Chandler Bing on the island because I hate him for marrying my sister and wanted him to die. Oh, how amazing!" said Mii Ross.

Darius lifted up his sawed-off basketball hoop.

"For Melinka, Ciri, Yusuke, and even that weird little dog." started Darius.

"One last time, in the name of Noxus,

GET DUNKED ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

Dunkmaster Darius impaled the gamehost, Mii Ross from 'Friends', on the sharp end of the sawed-off basketball hoop. Mii Ross looked down blankly at his impalement and fastly-spreading mii blood, his expression not changing.

"You can't kill me" said Mii Ross weakly. "I am...a god....aha...ahahahaha...aha"

Mii Ross' laugh tittered out slowly, with one last gasp of laugh getting out before he expired. Dunkmaster Darius started glowing, and disappeared, being finally transported back to his own universe, the victor.

Spoiler: 
    CONGRATULATIONS TO DUNKMASTER DARIUS/JUIZ ON WINNING THE NEW VGBR1 !

Whew. We did it! This was incredibly time consuming to write. Researching all these video game characters really did take forever, but was also enjoyable and I hope I did your favorite character justice. I appreciate everyone who commented and gave feedback on these. I know these things are silly, but it meant a lot to me that you would at least take interest for my sake into something that I put a lot of time into. I've had most of the story planned out for a while, but was really going back and forth on the winner. In the end, I decided Darius had the best story for it. Thank you all for participating, I tried my best and I hope it was good enough. Congrats again Juiz on winning and thanks to everyone for playing!

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Well, at least Yusuke's last kill was metal af

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Administrator

Blog Entries
    Brad, this last chapter was so fucking good. Not only because Darius won, but because it was such a good, well-written final battle. That's not to say the entire thing wasn't good/well-written, because it was, but this final battle was just very well done. Typically in the final 3 if it's just two fighting it's usually very obvious that the one not involved will win, but you actually had me doubting it with how you wrote the fight between Darius and Yusuke. Also the Mii Chandler meme ending was dumb funny and unexpected.

Also Darius is like king of 1v1s when he's near end game so this was inevitable bwahaha :^)

i kid. Great work, Brad!
    Your friendly neighborhood Dadministrator

Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

September 2014 Member of the Month
    December 2014 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Artist of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Member of the Year
    February 2016 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad

This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz

Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

and the people say you suck
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.
    This forum needs a good return to fascism

Blog Entries
    Thanks dudes

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: