Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inside the Forumers Studio: ReDux

Administrator

Blog Entries
    Welcome back to Inside the Forumer's Studio. The last time around, my guests were asked pretty similar questions, besides a few additions to the end of each episode. In this new revamped version of Inside the Forumer's Studio, I gave you all the power to ask your burning questions, anonymously, to my guest each episode. So to kick things off, my first guest is Wumbo

What do you like?:

Favorite TV show? Chernobyl
    Favorite Movie? Forrest Gump
    Favorite band/artist? Los Campesinos!
    Favorite color? Green
    Favorite food? Pastrami sandwich

This or That?:

Coke or Pepsi? Coke
    Crunchy or Creamy peanut butter? Crunchy
    Cupcakes or Muffins? Cupcakes
    Mac or PC? PC
    Jif or Gif? Gif
    Xbox or Playstation? Playstation

Burning Questions:

What is the story behind your username?
    My old PSN on PS3 was iWumbologist as part of some like, Call of Duty clan or something, I dunno why, I just liked it. I joined the forum under that name too, but I shortened it down so it would look more PROFESSIONAL (as a 14 year old).

Whats your favorite and least favorite ERB and why?
    Favorite ERB will always, always be Leonidas vs Master Chief. The beat was awesome and it was some of their finest writing IMO. As far as least favorite, Iíll avoid the obviously bad ones that everyone hates and go with Trump vs Hillary because frankly Iím sick and tired of the Abe Lincoln thing.

What piece of media that you consumed as a child do you think most influenced your current way of thinking?
    So, being an unsupervised child, I watched a lot of the Colbert Report and Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Comedy Central. That lead me on the path of liberalism as well as my sense of humor. Then I got older, realized being a liberal was not NEARLY left enough for me, and I made an even harder shift left. I know this answer might be surprising to some on the forum since I donít think I really expressed it all too much, but Iím extremely politically involved. If you follow my Twitter itís pretty much politics and bad jokes that piss off my girlfriend.

Looking back on Havok, what do you think you miss the most? Do you think groups like these were good for the forum?
    Havok was really great because I got to be a part of a friend group at an age where kids would really struggle in finding ďtheir peopleĒ. Believe it or not, I learned a lot from the group dynamic of Havok and applied that to finding my current IRL friends now. It wasnít unique to Havok, but I miss being that age and messing around and taking ourselves too seriously but nothing really mattered. As far as those groups being good for the forum, I think so. Obviously, we look back at how self serious we were and how we were petty little kids and whatever, but it really did form friendships that I still have now at 21, so I donít think they were a bad thing at all.

What were some of the biggest lessons you learned in your years away from the forum?
    So, when I left the forum way back in 2000-whatever, I was a kid with a lot of insecurity, unidentified and untreated emotional problems, and all around poor health. In leaving the forum, I realized I was not mentally right, and got help for that from a professional. Not only did I come to terms with my diagnosis, I also became much better with coping with it, and I made really positive inroads regarding self-confidence, relationships, and how to process my emotions properly. I was also brutally underweight and (as I found out later in my freshman year of college) suffering from a long term kidney infection that could have put me in the hospital. I grew up, basically, is what I learned, and Iím happy with the person I have become, due to my leaving.

What made you decide to come back to the forum after being banned?
    I came back out of morbid curiosity, to be honest. I wanted to see if there was even a community left or if the drama that consumed us as kids eventually led everyone to go their separate ways. I also came back to see how it would affect me. I needed to see for myself if I was emotionally well enough that I could re-enter this space and not fall back into old habits.

Who would you single out as your best friends from the forum?
    I despise every one of you in unique ways. But fr, I donít think I have best friends because there isnít anyone on the forum I donít like or anything. I guess if I had to answer I would say Mancha, since weíve kept in touch for yeeeeears, and Jenny. As some may remember, I had rejoined the forum but quickly stopped showing up again out of boredom. However, Jenny actually reached out to me over Twitter to let me know about her transition, and I was so touched that she would even think to do that I gave it another shot.

As a person, how do you differ from your IRL personality compared to your online personality?
    Honestly, I donít act any different online than IRL. What you see is what you get, honestly, Iím at a point now in my personal growth that I have no reason to act like something Iím not. Iím Tom and youíre gonna get Tom and I really donít care if someone doesnít like it, Iím not in the business of being fake to please others

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading this episode, and of course thank you to my guest, Wumbo, for participating. Next time, we'll be back with Brad, so make sure to PM me your burning questions for him!
    Your friendly neighborhood Dadministrator

Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

September 2014 Member of the Month
    December 2014 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Artist of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Member of the Year
    February 2016 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad

Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz

Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

and the people say you suck
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    This forum needs a good return to fascism

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Liked this a lot. Very interesting reading about Tom

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    ďBumbliníĒ Brad sent in a paper claiming to have ďinterviewedĒ me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work ďpublishedĒ. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Dr. Stein's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    This seems really fun, i'd like to do this do as well!

Image made by Sinon

YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries
    Didn't know Tom was like that deep down, I've always imagined and seen him only as this stern big brother, thi is nice, good job Juiz

Administrator

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Stein View Post
    This seems really fun, i'd like to do this do as well!
    Unfortunately, unless someone drops out, I'm more than likely not going to add anyone else, unless this does well enough to warrant more people doing it. But with how hard it was to even get enough questions for the first episode, it's not looking likely.

Also thanks for the praise guys, hope to have the next one out sooner than it took for this one.
    Your friendly neighborhood Dadministrator

Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

September 2014 Member of the Month
    December 2014 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Artist of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Member of the Year
    February 2016 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)

le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad

This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz

Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

and the people say you suck
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.
    This forum needs a good return to fascism

Dr. Stein's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    Unfortunately, unless someone drops out, I'm more than likely not going to add anyone else, unless this does well enough to warrant more people doing it. But with how hard it was to even get enough questions for the first episode, it's not looking likely.

Also thanks for the praise guys, hope to have the next one out sooner than it took for this one.
    That's chill, it's also really cool to read these and learn more about people. Thank you for doing this!

Image made by Sinon