View Poll Results: Who won?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Burger King had it his way!

4 30.77%
  • I'm lovin' Ronald McDonald for this one!

1 7.69%
  • Wendy kept it fresh!

8 61.54%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ronald McDonald vs The Burger King Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon View Post
    I mean outside of Jefferson vs Douglas, the last time we had a battle where it felt a character was made to lose was like....i dont even remember...I wanna say Beiber vs Beethoven but im 99% sure there's others. Im sure they just don't like having those kinds of battles anymore.
    I'd say Frank Sinatra, Lance Armstrong, Thomas Edison, Miley Cyrus, Adolf Hitler (3 times), Donald Trump (kinda talked himself into a loss with the n-word), and potentially Bruce Banner all got forced losses to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Samos View Post
    I think Colonel Sanders vs General Tso is a funny match-up, though I don't really know if there's enough well-known material there for a whole battle. Honestly, probably best to not use Colonel Sanders at this point, it'd feel like a retread and I don't think there's that much to say really.
    In that case, my only issue with this battle is that a deserving character has been denied EVER being in this series, in favor of two characters that kinda just feel like afterthoughts...But whatever, the battle's great as it is, so I won't throw a hissy fit or anything...

yaknow I really like that they went in and added the ice cream machine line

in like every reaction video I've seen, the person watching chimes in with "BROKEN!" and its great
    just such a fun, put-a-smile-on-your-face line

Quote Originally Posted by Mathdino View Post
    I'd say Frank Sinatra, Lance Armstrong, Thomas Edison, Miley Cyrus, Adolf Hitler (3 times), Donald Trump (kinda talked himself into a loss with the n-word), and potentially Bruce Banner all got forced losses to some degree.
    Thank you!

And definitely glad you mentioned Hitler, Trump & Banner.

Anytime there's a battle with more than just a light dusting of SJW bullfuckery - prepare for something extremely one-sided. As great as ERB has been throughout the years, their products entertainment always tends to take a lunging step back at the opportunity for social commentary.

Even Romney vs Obama, which is the one time I feel they kept the verses on even footing, they still painted it in a blatant "hero versus villain" format.

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian I View Post
    yaknow I really like that they went in and added the ice cream machine line

in like every reaction video I've seen, the person watching chimes in with "BROKEN!" and its great
    just such a fun, put-a-smile-on-your-face line
    literally my only thoughts on the battle. don't have anything to say otherwise.
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems