Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 341

Thread: ERBOH.com Nomic

  1. #161
    Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Who Cares?
    Posts
    9,693
    Blog Entries
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    Yeeeaaah voting nay tbh.

    Also Log I'm down to CRUSH YOU whenever you want mang, what kind of thing do you wanna do?
    idk a browser game not called BGO could work prob. Territory War 3, Tetris or some other game like that on EpicMafia, seeing who lives longer in a Town of Salem game... *shrugs* hell, we could settle it in Smash.

    Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 


    Spoiler: 

    I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

  2. #162
    Spookiz's Avatar
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Edge of Reality
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt View Post
    idk a browser game not called BGO could work prob. Territory War 3, Tetris or some other game like that on EpicMafia, seeing who lives longer in a Town of Salem game... *shrugs* hell, we could settle it in Smash.
    I'm down for some Territory War 3 tbh.

    Now, I know there are terms for this duel that are set by the rules, but I'd like to propose an additional term to make things interesting; the loser cannot make a move on the board for their next turn.
    Your friendly neighborhood Dadministrator

    Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

    Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

    September 2014 Member of the Month
    December 2014 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Artist of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Member of the Year
    February 2016 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)


    le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad


    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz



    Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

    and the people say you suck
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.


    Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    This forum needs a good return to fascism


  3. #163
    Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Who Cares?
    Posts
    9,693
    Blog Entries
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    I'm down for some Territory War 3 tbh.

    Now, I know there are terms for this duel that are set by the rules, but I'd like to propose an additional term to make things interesting; the loser cannot make a move on the board for their next turn.
    Oho, that adds another 10 points to the stakes now huh. Shore wynaut. I mean, idk if Kubby will allow it but I'm down.

    Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 


    Spoiler: 

    I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

  4. #164
    Spookiz's Avatar
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Edge of Reality
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt View Post
    Oho, that adds another 10 points to the stakes now huh. Shore wynaut. I mean, idk if Kubby will allow it but I'm down.
    You know what, I really don't have a lot of time and stuff so how about we just leave it to luck at roll the dice rolling bot 3 times each, with a D100, and whoever gets the highest total wins.

    You can remove the movement lock term if you want, since it's luck instead of skill, or you can keep it, your choice.
    Your friendly neighborhood Dadministrator

    Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

    Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

    September 2014 Member of the Month
    December 2014 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Artist of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Member of the Year
    February 2016 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)


    le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad


    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz



    Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

    and the people say you suck
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.


    Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    This forum needs a good return to fascism


  5. #165
    Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Who Cares?
    Posts
    9,693
    Blog Entries
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    You know what, I really don't have a lot of time and stuff so how about we just leave it to luck at roll the dice rolling bot 3 times each, with a D100, and whoever gets the highest total wins.

    You can remove the movement lock term if you want, since it's luck instead of skill, or you can keep it, your choice.
    Meh shore wynaut, and I guess I'd remove the lock term if it's just a luck thing.

    Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 


    Spoiler: 

    I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

  6. #166
    Spookiz's Avatar
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Edge of Reality
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt View Post
    Meh shore wynaut, and I guess I'd remove the lock term if it's just a luck thing.
    Alrighty, sounds good. I've already made my 3 rolls. http://prntscr.com/oedvnz
    Your friendly neighborhood Dadministrator

    Got a question? Just need someone to chat with? Drop me a PM!

    Stuff:
    Spoiler: 
    Forum Awards:
    Spoiler: 

    September 2014 Member of the Month
    December 2014 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Artist of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2014 Member of the Year
    February 2016 Member of the Month
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Staff Member of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Chatter of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Most Active User of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Meme of the Year (SEX PONIES)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best REWF of the Year (Juiz vs Helioptle)
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Spammer of the Year
    ERBoH.com's 2016 Best Username of the Year (Hugh Mungus)


    le epic maymays xdd:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Is Juiz darth vader? i hope so because that means he gets to be a dad


    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    This isn't the first time Juiz has given Sane a forced analysis pounding and it won't be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton View Post
    juiz is a revolutionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    get cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilton
    They're called Japanese people, Juiz



    Quote Originally Posted by Gika
    The fiirst rule of ERBOH.com is: You do not tell Juiz what to do.
    The second rule of ERBOH.com is: You DO NOT tell Juiz what to do.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior juizus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    sorry polar, im a moderator of the people

    and the people say you suck
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    "Don't be such a pussy Sam." shouted Juiz, the big, strong, captivating godly man that he was.


    Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd View Post
    I love juiz more than his girlfriend does
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    My name is Sane, and this is my buddy Juiz, we're kind of a big deal and we can kick a lot of ass and love Wonderwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by sane
    this forum is dead and I am the necrophiliac who will fuck it back to life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Juiz, you are truly the Shakespeare of our time. I laughed. I cried. I gave up red meat. Thank you, you beautiful bright ray of freedom in this otherwise fascist community. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    This forum needs a good return to fascism


  7. #167
    Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Who Cares?
    Posts
    9,693
    Blog Entries
    97
    Welp, I managed to roll a 6 on a d100 so I guess Juiz gets 52 points now. Good for him.

    Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 11.39.51 PM.png

    Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 


    Spoiler: 

    I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

  8. #168
    Kubby's Avatar Lifetime of Green
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,920
    Blog Entries
    6
    As for whether I would allow the movement lock to be one of the terms of the duel: sure, of course I would allow it. I just wouldn't enforce it. Juiz is awarded 52 points.

    Anyway. My turn is over, time for Poles to take the spotlight. Log will be next up.

    Poles' turn ends on 7:20 AM Polish time, on 2019-07-14.

    Everyone gets 5 points, YN and Poles also get 3 points because they are currently in the last place.

    Vote for my proposal is still ongoing. Ends in 36 hours.

    ---

    OK, if I'm understanding this correctly this mechanic won't affect the points people gained for originally claiming sections whatsoever, correct?
    No, it won't. The points you have gotten from being the first to get there stay with you.

    You can claim/steal any section if you stay there for 3 turns. You can stop someone from stealing your section by staying there yourself. This accomplishes absolutely nothing at the moment because owning a section doesn't have any benefits yet.
    Yes, yes, that's what it boils down to, yes. I should get better at explaining stuff if someone else can explain my shit better than I can.
    Last edited by Kubby; 07-13-2019 at 02:26 AM.

  9. #169
    Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New Orleans (close enough)
    Posts
    19,307
    Blog Entries
    20
    I move to 3,4 and 2,4. Claiming Writer's Corner on my way through.


    Spoiler: 






    Thanks peeps <3333

  10. #170
    Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Who Cares?
    Posts
    9,693
    Blog Entries
    97
    I'll go to (-4,3) and then (-5,3) to take Epic Reviews and Epic Fan Art. And thus everything's claimed.

    Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 


    Spoiler: 

    I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •