Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Animation Battle Royale 1

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    mfw Daffy dies by getting shot when he survives that constantly in the show. That's how the nerf hammer rolls I suppose. Otherwise good shit. Go get 'em Chinsei.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    CHAPTER 3 PART 1

Ben 10 and Speed Racer were standing across from Evil Morty, Roger Smith, and the corrupted Robotboy. Ben's alien watch was in cool-down and couldn't be used immediately.

"Robotboy, kill them" said Evil Morty.

The normally happy, blue robot's eyes turned neon-red as it flew up into the air. Robotboy released missiles out of a compartment in his back plate, raining hell upon Ben 10 and Speed Racer. Ben 10 stumbled and fell to the ground as dirt and dust kicked up all around him, the loud explosions of the missiles rocketing the earth.

Ben opened his eyes. He was covered in dirt, but none of the missiles hit him. He looked around the clearing dust to see that Speed Racer hadn't been so lucky. His body was strewn in pieces across the landscape, annihilated by Robotboy. Ben's eyes widened as he gulped in shock.

"Speed Racer...." he said, awestruck.

18th place - Speed Racer [Killed by Robotboy]

Jenny (the XJ9 robot) was flying over OOO, having escaped the unexpected attack at the Candy Kingdom. Suddenly, she looked at the fast-moving ground below and saw some people fighting. It looked like another robot, smaller then her, flew up into the air and rained missiles at some other people.

"I gotta see what's happening here" Jenny said to herself, jetting down to the ground. She saw Ben 10 standing there shaking, covered in dirt, and landed next to him.

"Whats happening" she asked.

Ben 10 stood their in shock. "These guys....are evil....they killed..." he looked over at Speed Racer's corpse. Jenny looked at it and winced.

"Hey, this kid says you guys killed his friend, is that true" Jenny yelled accusingly at Evil Morty and his friends.

"I mean I didn't do anythinnggg" Roger said teasingly. "Yet", the alien finished, winking.

"Roger, you are not allowed to talk for the rest of this battle." said Evil Morty. He looked up at Robotboy.

"Hey, Robotboy. You missed some. Finish them off already."

"Ugh I can't stand bullies like you" Jenny yelled angrily at the trio. She looked at Ben.

"Hey kid, whats' your name?" she asked.

"Ben..." he said, not looking at her. Jenny looked empathetically at Ben 10 and then got in his face.

"Alright Ben. Listen up. I know this sucks. That is really horrible what they did to that guy over there. Some bad men hurt someone I was fighting with too. But that doesn't mean we can stop and just roll over. Get your gears in line, and we can beat these bozos!" Jenny said.

Ben looked up and looked at her.

"Yeah...your right" he said, partially shaking it off. The pair turned back towards Evil Morty and Roger Smith, with Robotboy hovering in the air above them ready to attack again.

"These fools aren't the only one with robot powers on their side, lets show em whose boss" said Jenny.

Ben 10 suddenly looked down as his Omnitrix switched from red to green, indicating it was ready to be used again.

"Yeah, let's show them!" Ben yelled, slapping the watch to turn into an alien.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peppa Pig was hiding in the forests. She had found some run-down wooden houses and old scraps of things, and was using the area as a hide-out. Peppa shivered and seemed to have been crying.

"I need to learn to become one with the forest and hunt for survival" Peppa whined in a child's British accent.

The Scotsman and Rolf were tied up in chains, backs pressed each other on the forest floor. The chains were drawn into reality by the magic pencils of Piotr and Doodle Bob.

"Let us out ya wee fooks" the Scottsman yelled, struggling against the chains.

"When Rolf escapes these pencil confinements he will gnaw your arms off and use them as nana's backscratchers!" Rolf yelled.

"Me hominoy eee!" Doodle Bob yelled incoherently. Piotr walked over to the chained pair, magic pencil in hand. He had a mischievous look on his face.

"Do your worst knock-off Ed Boy!" Rolf yelled.

Piotr held the pencil closer and closer to Rolf's face, smiling.

"NOW ROLF." the Scotsman yelled. The Scotsman aimed up his left leg, which was actually a sub machine gun peg-leg.

The Scotsman shot his leg at Doodle Bob and Piotr, knocking them backwards into the ground in defense. The Scotsman and Rolf stood up, still bound in chains.

"I can't aim my leg up to shoot off our chains, but I can still shoot a mean shot at these nessies!" the Scotsman yelled, sending more bullets from his gun-foot at Doodle Bob and Piotr.

Doodle Bob and Piotr quickly drew bullet-proof shields for themselves. The Scotsmans bullets deflected off of them easily. Piotr and Doodle Bob trudged forward through the fire, holding the shields in front of them.

"Aye now what?" The Scotsman asked Rolf

"WE CHARGE!" Rolf yelled. The pair barreled, still wrapped in chains, towards Doodle Bob and Piotr's shields. They crashed into them, sending all four of them flying to the ground. The chains on Rolf and the Scotsman snapped as they smacked against the shields on the ground.

The Scotsman stood up and threw up his fists.

"ALRIGHT WHO IS READY FOR A FIGHT NO-"

Suddenly, the Scotsman's eyes bulged and he let a small groan. A sword poked through his back and out his chest. Piotr was standing behind him, breathing heavily. Piotr quickly drew a sword with his magic pencil and stabbed the Scotsman with it.

The Scotsman fell to the ground, his submachine gun leg rattling off bullets on its own as he collapsed, kicking up the dirt.

"Always wanted...to go down fighting...could've done without being stabbed in the back...gotta...gotta get...back" the Scotsman sputtered out, dying.

17th place - The Scotsman [Killed by Piotr]

"COWARDS. YOU HAVE KILLED THE MAN OF SCOT." Rolf yelled in sad rage. He buffed his chest and charged.

Piotr glanced over at Doodle Bob. Doodle Bob looked smudged up and a bit worse for wear. Piotr realized he looked a little beat up himself, and saw the charging Rolf. Piotr quickly drew up a car. Piotr and Doodle Bob hopped in and sped away before Rolf could get them.

"GET BACK HERE" Rolf yelled, but it was too late. Piotr and Doodle Bob had gotten away, and the Scotsman had died fighting them. Rolf dropped to the ground in despair.

Last edited by Brad; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:23 PM.

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Blog Entries
    CHAPTER 3 PART 2

Lelouch Vi Britannia and his brainwashed servant, Jorgen Von Strangle, sat in the Candy Kingdom main castle. Jorgen had taken to eating some of the walls and furniture of the castle, which were completely made out of candy.

"This waiting is getting droll. I was never good at sitting in a castle" Lelouch said to himself. He was sitting on the throne.

Suddenly, there came a booming knock at the front gate of the castle.

"Perfect! Entertainment. Jorgen, will you answer the door for me." Lelouch said, looking at Jorgen.

"Of course, puny master" Jorgen boomed out. He went over to the front gate and smashed it open, eliciting a sigh from Lelouch towards his dumb minion.

Hugh Neutron walked into the castle through the smashed gate. He walked jumpily and without perfect direction, a clear sign of his possession by the evil Bill Cipher being. His skin had turned even bluer.

"Hey guys, what's up!" Bill Cipher said through Hugh's body. He stumbled into the throne room where Lelouch sat, mildly curious.

"And who might you be?" Lelouch asked.

"I don't know, some dumb human?" Bill said, grinning eerily through puppeting Hugh's body.

"Well, dumb human." Lelouch made eye contact with Hugh-Bill, and smiled, his eyes glinting.

"You work for me now until you die, got it" Lelouch commanded, using his power of force-commanding.

Suddenly Bill Cipher felt himself starting to get pulled out of Hugh's body. Lelouch had commanded Hugh Neutron (technically) to serve him, and Bill Cipher was being forced out of Hugh's body, losing control over Hugh as Lelouch's command took effect.

"Hey what the hell is this!" Bill Cipher yelled out angrily. His form shifted and visibly struggled to stay inside Hugh Neutron's body.

"Hmmm...now what is happening here?" Lelouch looked on curiously as he saw what appeared to be two beings struggle in the same body. His curiosity turned to frustration as he realized his command was struggling to take effect. His command was all-mighty, what possible being could ignore it."

"Kneel, now. And present to me for your control." Lelouch commanded more sternly then Hugh.

"Oh no you don't pal!" Bill Cipher yelled out from inside Hugh, pulling on Hugh's body with his own control. Lelouch and Bill Cipher fought for control over Hugh's mind, with the poor Hugh being ragdolled between the two powerful beings. Jorgen looked on confused, munching on some chocolate chair he had found in the castle.

The Crimson Chin and Naruto stood in a fight stance towards the evil spectral entity of Vlad.

Naruto formed a ninja hand-sign and suddenly 4 clones of himself appeared around him. "ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS" they all yelled.

Naruto and his four clones started charging towards Vlad. Vlad shot beams of ectoplasm at the clones as they got closer, knocking them backwards and causing them to disappear into dust. The real Naruto jumped forward through, aiming to punch Vlad in the face. Vlad swatted the kid down, sending him to the ground.

"Kid!" The Crimson Chin yelled out. The Crimson Chin ran over and immediately tried to engage in hand-to-hand combat with Vlad, but he just went through Vlad's spectral form, unable to touch it.

"Sorry big-chin, but you can't punch a phantom" Vlad said.

"Oh yeah? Lets see if your susceptible to my HEAT VISION!" The Crimson Chin yelled. He shot beams of heat from his eyes onto Vlad Plasmius. Vlad laughed evilly as he threw up a shield made out of ectoplasm, reflecting the ray.

"Gotta say, thought this would be a little more of a challenge." Vlad said.

"Egads, this villain is impervious to my attacks!" The Crimson Chin yelled. "But don't worry, with my super strength-"

"Super strength huh?" Vlad interrupted. "Lets put that to the test."

Vlad flew over to the Crimson Chin and entered his body, possessing him. He then proceeded to make the Crimson Chin punch himself over and over, making him bloodied and bruised before Vlad left his body. The Crimson Chin collapsed to the ground.

"Not so heroic now are you?" Vlad tauned the chin.

Naruto got up, groggily. He saw the Crimson Chin on the ground with Vlad hovering over him.

"CRIMSON CHIN!" Naruto yelled out. He started running towards them.

"Kid..." The Crimson Chin called out, but Vlad used his spectral powers to levitate the Crimson Chin and slam him into the ground repeatedly, snapping his bones.

"GET OFF OF HIM" Naruto yelled. He summoned 20 shadow-clones around himself.

"That's cute kid, but its too late, and guess what?" Vlad said. Suddenly, 30 shadow-clones of Vlad appeared around himself.

"You're not the only one who can make cheap clones" the Vlad copies said in unison.

Naruto grimaced angrily. "YEAH, WELL LETS SEE YOUR CLONES DO THIS?"

Naruto's clones started making hand signs around Naruto's fist, helping him channel chakra through it. A ball of chakra started forming in Naruto's hand. This was one of Naruto's special jutsus.

"TASTE MY RASENGAN" Naruto yelled, charging forward with the attack. Vlad chuckled and sidestepped the barrage, grabbing Naruto's arm and flinging him backwards. The rasengan disappeared.

"You're not bad kid. You have guts. But your not as strong as you think you are. Come find me when you are." Vlad said.

Vlad dissipated. He was gone, for now.

Naruto lurched painfully over to the Crimson Chin's body.

"Hey....kid..." The chin choked out. He coughed up blood.

"Cmon Chin, you gotta get up!!" Naruto pleaded.

"Na...sorry...I think this is my last panel." Chin said weakly. "You know... you were a good sidekick kid...now its your turn to be the hero."

Chin's head dropped and his body lay still.

"CHIN?? CHIN!!!!" Naruto yelled. But the hero was gone. Naruto pounded his fist into the ground.

16th place - The Crimson Chin [Killed by Vlad]

Last edited by Brad; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:23 PM.

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Wumbo's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    damn naruto lost a father figure character, he’s gonna go sicko mode now
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Anyone who doesn't watch Duck Dynasty clearly isn't keeping up with the modern world!
    [9:30:38 PM] MaNCHA: Oh, Sambama
    If only there were someone out there who loved you.
    *MaNCHA removed Sambama from this conversation.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Technology's pretty incredible nowadays, you can like fuck robots and shit
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH View Post
    All Praise Tom "The Great" Hawk, doing great things with his greatness.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter
    "Yo Taylor, wanna see my family TREE?"

"You mean OUR family tree,"

"I was talkin' 'bout my dick, yo,"

"Oh."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion, regarding my depiction of Mega Cocojoe
    I think my lung just collapsed again.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    "Um... I want to ask you something.." ASK ME SHAUNA ASK ME
    'Did you know that 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance?''
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallicus Wumberius, rapping about The Room
    ARRRR THE ROOM'S PRODUCTION COST EARNED YOUR CONDEMNATION
    BUT I'LL SINK YOU LIKE YOUR HARSH REVIEW EVASION
    AND THROW YOU OVERBOARD LIKE THAT FILM ABOMINATION
    SO PREPARE TO LEARN THE FILM VAULT COMBINATION
    Come AAHHHHN the jhapped ur head ahf and hung it from a roap
    de ohnly lehjin jew lef wahs jur proifhwgwgrwsd on sohp
    ah meen dat rats nest beer has trap sow many crooms thees boom could git maroneed and still eet lanch for a mant
    ahm the emz assassin smack like i did naht to leesa
    rahps so lean call me the tahwer of peesa
    taik ur leel slewp jahan bay and gew hoam, tall south caroowleena blackbayered gaht wiseauned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Wumbo doesn't hit the Bulls-Eye. He takes the whole animal down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon
    @ Umbreon - Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:01 pm
    @ SaneButStrange, anyone who steals coconut water: SHOT! Anyone who tries to destroy canada: SHOT! anyone who pisses off Wumbo: SHOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    Wumbo sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Wumbo roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Wumbo's so good looking, his looks kill. But it's not murder... It's genocide
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Wumbo's girlfriend lost her virginity to another man...

He got it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo's Bitch
    @ Wumbo's Bitch - Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 pm
    Wumbo, im gonna change my name into Wumbo's Bitch if thats ok with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartica4Real
    I LIKE IT FOR THE SEXY MEN
    OMG I REMEMBER WEBKINZ.

I HAD A FROG NAMED "STICKY"

BUT YOU DONT SEE ME GOING AROUND BY THE NAME STICKY DO YOU?!
    But that is what we call you.

Just not when you're around.
    Dude..

Don't go there man..

Sticky died when I was 7.. I forgot to feed him for like a year.

Ever since then I cry every night and have nightmares of frogs.

He shouts "WHY DIDNT YOU LOVE ME SPARTICA???!!!!?!?!?!"

And I cry more.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    "Nigga want a verse from me, it's gon' cost a CHICKEN!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogs
    Lol, if the bible was fanfiction, Jesus is one Mary Sue.
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterSamuel
    it’s my experience that usually when you kill people, it shuts them up

Kubby's Avatar Lifetime of Green
    Blog Entries
    And, with Piotr drawing a car, both of my characters are drivers now. My day could not have been better. Well, maybe Speed Racer could go without dying, but hey, that's just a stepstone towards Ben's hope.

Can't wait to see what happens to Peppa. A contrast between this trained guerilla warrior skillset and behavior, and a voice and body of a child show character is gonna be hilarious.

Blog Entries
    CHAPTER 4

Bill Cipher
    and Lelouch Vi Britannia were fighting for control over the body of Hugh Neutron.

"GIVE HIM UP" Bill Cipher yelled, struggling to exert his force over Hugh. The two struggled back and forth as Hugh yelled in pain, his body and mind being pulled in two directions.

"OK. ENOUGH." Lelouch yelled, annoyed. "HUGH, SUBMIT TO MY FULL CONTROL OR DIE." he commanded.

Hugh struggled immensely, fighting 2 unstoppable commanders. The last command by Lelouch finally destroyed Hugh's psyche, stopping his heart and splitting his brain.

"Honey the duck hemoglobin is finally jumblestron" Hugh babbled inanely as he fell to the ground, dying of a brain aneurysm and massive heart attack.

15th place - Hugh Neutron [Killed by Lelouch Vi Britannia]

Bill Cipher pouted angrily, his massive eye gloomy.

"You destroyed my new toy. Now, I have to break yours."

Bill looked over at Jorgen Von Strangle, who was sitting blankly in the corner, slackly holding his giant fairy wand.

"Hey big guy, lets tussle." Bill said, going over to Jorgen.

"Jorgen, kill him." Lelouch commanded. Jorgen pointed his fairy wand at Bill, who didn't seem too worried.

Piotr and Doodlebob were driving through the land of OOO in a hand-drawn car that they had made with their magic pencils. They were headed towards the outskirts of the grass plains.

Piotr looked over at his reformed Doodlebob, and smiled. Doodlebob let out a happy gibberish wail. They would find more competitors soon, Piotr knew. And they would kill to get to the final 2 of this game.

Peppa Pig was sitting around the fire deep in the forests. It was circled by a bunch of makeshift huts that Peppa had created for itself. Peppa wore tribal paint made of dirt on its face, and a tribal-based outfit of leaves and sticks.

"I am becoming one with the Jungle" Peppa said in a child's british accent.

"That is certainly an interesting thing." came a voice. Peppa whipped around. Vlad Masters emerged from behind one of the huts.

Peppa picked up a make-shift spear and pointed it threateningly at Vlad, who chuckled.

"Don't worry little pig, I won't hurt you." said Vlad. His silver hair shined against the campfire. This little pig wouldn't stand a chance against him if he went into his phantom form.

"What do you want from me?" Peppa asked accusingly.

"Just seeing how things are going. Nice setup you got going here. Trying to make yourself strong, that's something I can understand." Vlad said, manipulatively. Vlad shot ectoplasm into Peppa's spear, imbuing it with ghostly powers.

"What did you do?" Peppa asked, spear now glowing green.

"Helped make you stronger. Now, if you see any of those other bastards, you make sure to kill them for me." said Vlad. Before Peppa could ask anything, he disappeared.

Naruto was walking along the plains of OOO. He simmered angrily and sadly at the thought of the dead Crimson Chin. Naruto's powers raged inside him as he thought of the man who killed his former friend, the creepy and mysterious Vlad.

Naruto punched a tree, creating a huge hole in it. The nine-tailed fox's powers briefly flashed through Naruto.

"I couldn't stop him. My Rasengan wasn't enough. I needed to be stronger...I can't help anyone" Naruto choked out to himself.

"Why do you cry, little orange child?" came a quick, jibbering accent. Naruto looked up to see Rolf standing quizzically over him.

"Have your crops failed to harvest in time for the drought season?" Rolf asked.

"Who the heck are you?" Naruto said gloomily.

"I am Rolf who are you" Rolf said unabashed.

"Doesn't matter. I'm no-one." Naruto said, looking down.

"Hello no-one. Why are you sad?" Rolf asked.

"I lost someone, and I couldn't do anything to stop it." said Naruto.

Rolf thought for a second. "The same thing happened to me, no-one boy. I lost the man of scots to the pencil-pusher demons. You are like me, but weaker."

"Hey, what do you mean weaker!!" Naruto asked offended.

"Its ok no-one boy" Rolf said. "We will avenge our fallen comrades." Rolf said, unwaivering.

"Yeah, and how do you suppose we do that?" Naruto asked, unconvinced.

"WE TRAIN!" Rolf yelled proudly. "WE BECOME STRONG TO KILL OUR ENEMIES." Rolf used his bare hands and ripped out the tree that Naruto had smashed, holding it over his head.

Naruto looked up in shock.

"CATCH THE TREE AND YOU WILL BECOME STRONGER, ORANGE CHILD." Rolf yelled, throwing the large tree at Naruto to catch it. Naruto gulped.

Jenny (XJ9) and Ben Tennyson stood across from Evil Morty, Roger the alien, and the forcibly corrupted Robotboy.

"It's hero time!" Ben yelled, hitting his omnitrix. He transformed into the feral, orange-furred, sharp-toothed beast, Wildmutt.

Wildmutt Ben sat on four legs, and snarled at the three. Roger gasped excitedly and went over to pet it.

"Aww cute doggy, you would never hurt m-"

Wildmutt Ben tackled Roger to the ground and tore him to thick, visceral pieces. Within seconds, all that's left of Rogers was chunks.

14th place - Roger Smith [Killed by Ben 10]

"He was annoying me anyway" Evil Morty shrugged. "Robotboy, kill them."

Robotboy's eyes flashed red and he flew towards Jenny, aiming his first at her metallic skull. Jenny sidestepped Robotboy, and grabbed his arm as he flew by, stopping him. Some metallic tools popped out of Jenny's wrist, which she quickly used to operate on Robotboy's skull, pinning him down. Robotboy struggled, until the chip implant that Evil Morty had put in him was removed by Jenny.

"I could tell you had manipulated that robot to serve you with some sort of chip or virus." said Jenny proudly. "Now, he is free again."

Evil Morty pouted angrily as Robotboy shook his head, his eye's lighting up blue.

"My head hurts." Robotboy said flatly.

"Its ok, your safe now." Jenny said. She pointed at Evil Morty. "He messed with your systems and brainwashed you." she said.

Robotboy looked angrily at Evil Morty. "You will pay for that."

Robotboy flew towards Evil Morty, landing on the ground next to him. Rocket shooters popped out of Robotboy's back. He filed missles at Evil Morty, who rolled and dodged expertly, barely missing getting hit. Evil Morty came upon Robotboy, and jumped on his bulbous round head, wrapping his legs around it. Evil Morty pulled out a screwdriver, and used it to remove part of Robotboy's skull, accessing his electronics underneath. Evil Morty, while Robotboy struggled beneath him, ripped out a large mess of wires out of the poor robot. Suddenly, Robotboy stopped struggling, and went limp. His eyes powered down. Evil Morty had pulled out wires necessary to Robotboy's function, effectively killing him.

13th place - Robotboy [Killed by Evil Morty]

"Dangit, that poor robot" Ben 10 growled as Wildmutt.

"You made me kill my robot henchman. You will pay for that." Evil Morty said. Jenny popped laser cannons out her arms and pointed them at Evil Morty.

"You're the only one that's gonna pay" she said, aiming at him with her weapons.

"No, I don't think I will." said Evil Morty levelly. "I'm the headed to the Candy Kingdom. I'll kill you fools later."

Evil Morty started walking away from Jenny and Ben 10. Wildmutt Ben 10 went to chase after him, but his watch started beeping red, forcing him to change back into regular Ben Tennyson. Jenny flew over next to him.

"Let him go for now. Let's regroup. We will get him, he's nothing without lackies." said Jenny.

"I hope you're right." said Ben 10, grimacing as Evil Morty walked into the distance.

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

Blog Entries
    CHAPTER 5

Piotr
    and Doodle Bob were driving in their penciled-in car along the lands of OOO. Two magic pencil creatures, intent on finding the next person to kill to get them closer to winning this game. Piotr of course, was but a small lad, and Doodle Bob was a fictionally-reconstructed poorly-drawn spongebob clone creature.

Suddenly, Doodle Bob slammed on the breaks. He hopped out of the car and started yelling gibberish at the mysterious figure standing in front of the car (the reason they had to brake so hard).

"I have no idea what your yelling about, its annoying really. Thank you though for not hitting me with your car." said Evil Morty, standing in front of them.

Piotr looked at him inquisitively, tapping his magic pencil against the side of his head. Doodle Bob held his magic pencil aloft in an aggressive stance towards Evil Morty.

"What, are you guys going to try and pencil me to death or something?" said Evil Morty, nonplussed.

"ME HOYMI NOYMIEEE" yelled Doodle Bob. Piotr motioned to Doodle Bob, who nodded and then charged at Evil Morty with his magic pencil forward.

Evil Morty sidestepped and grabbed the magic pencil out of Doodle Bob's hands and pushed him backwards. Evil Morty inspected the pencil in his hand. He drew a butterfly on the ground, and watched it magically start flying up into the air.

"Pencils that can change the fabric of reality huh. Pretty useful." said Evil Morty. He walked over to Doodle Bob and erased the face of the creature. He replaced the happy face Piotr had drawn with that of an angry face.

"You work for me now, doodle creature" Evil Morty said to Doodle Bob.

"ME HABA BABA" Doodle Bob yelled subserviently.

Piotr gulped and took a few steps backwards behind the car, still holding HIS particular magic pencil. Evil Morty smirked behind Doodle Bob, who started angrily walking towards Piotr.

"Hey kid, can I give you some advice?" Evil Morty said.

Piotr looked scared.

"Run." said Evil Morty.

Piotr started running as Doodle Bob gave chase right behind him, with Evil Morty sitting and watching on.

Bill Cipher was flying around Jorgen Von Strangle, easily dodging the beams of light emanating from the big fairy's wand, whilst Lelouch Vi Britannia watched on.

"Cmon Jorgen, kill him already" Lelouch complained.

"I AM TRYING MASTAAAA" Jorgen yelled in a flat, faux-Austrian accent. Bill Cipher watched on gleefully as Jorgen kept trying to shoot him out of the air, to no avail.

Bill Cipher tipped his hat and seemed to smirk with his one big bulbous eye.

"You know Jorgen I think you might need some target practice!" Bill said cunningly.

Suddenly, 50-odd clones of Bill Cipher filled the throne room, all laughing evilly. Jorgen started shooting at them randomly as they closed in on him, but every time he would hit a Bill Cipher clone it would just disappear. He couldn't find the real one.

Jorgen had knocked out about 20 of them but they still descending on him. He started punching them randomly, making the clones disappear and still being unable to find the true Bill. As the clones + the real Bill Cipher came upon Jorgen, they started biting him and clawing at his eyes.

"ARGH" bellowed Jorgen. He tried to fight off all the clones but there were too many of them. They toppled Jorgen to the floor, making him drop his fairy wand-staff. The Bill Cipher clones pinned Jorgen to the floor, defeated, and held his head up to face the REAL Bill Cipher, who appeared and descended in front of Jorgen's face.

"Night night big guy" Bill Cipher chimed. He drew a line across Jorgen's throat with his finger. Suddenly, a real gash formed on Jorgen's neck where Bill had traced it, causing Jorgen to quickly choke on his own blood.

12th place - Jorgen Von Strangle [Killed by Bill Cipher]

All the Bill Cipher clones disappeared, just leaving the real Bill. Lelouch got up angrily off of the Candy Kingdom throne.

"You're going to pay for that" Lelouch snarled.

"Oh yeah? You and what giant fairy are gonna make me?" Bill teased.

"Maybe I'll just make you obey me now, how about that." Lelouch said coldly.

"I mean you could try your best champ but it wouldn't work, I am an evil god after all" Bill teased creepily.

Suddenly the doors to the throne room burst open. Bill and Lelouch flipped around to see a well-dressed man with silver long hair walk into the throne room.

"Ladies Ladies, lets relax and talk a little." said Vlad, smiling wickedly.

Naruto and Rolf were out training in the grasslands. Both looked ridiculously buff and confident as they had been training for at least a few hours.

"BREAK THIS WITH MASCULINE MIGHT, NARUTOH BOY" Rolf yelled, uprooting another tree and throwing it at Naruto. Unlike the first time Rolf had thrown a tree at him, Naruto smiled and easily smashed through the entire tree with a Rasengan ball.

"Your turn Rolf!" yelled Naruto. He threw five kunai knives at Rolf. Rolf dodged 2 of the knives, caught 2 with his hands and caught the last knife between his teeth. He broke it in half with his molars.

"I feel so strong" Naruto said, amazed.

"Naruto boy, we are becoming strong enough to avenge our friends and make the forefathers proud yes" Rolf said confidently. Naruto went for a high-five and Rolf slapped Naruto's hand violently. Naruto winced but smiled.

Suddenly, large balls of stinky goo shot at Naruto and Rolf, who dodged them expertly. Overhead, Ben 10 as the alien Stinkfly and Jenny the robot girl flew down overhead. The pair landed across from Naruto and Rolf, who plugged his nose disgustedly.

"That creature smells worse than Nana's overcooked Brussels sprouts" Rolf complained.

"Who the hell are you guys huh??" Naruto yelled aggressively.

"I'm Jenny. This is Ben." Jenny said.

"You can call me the stinkfly right now." Came Ben's words through stinkfly's raspy voice. "Identify yourselves now."

"I am Rolf of course, and this is boy Naruto." said Rolf.

"and I do not appreciate having stinky goo shot at me." Naruto whined.

"Too bad it missed." said Ben 10 as stinkfly. "I would like to end this quickly."

"Yeah sorry no time to chatter." Jenny said, throwing up a fighting stance.

"Rolf will make you into a finely-churned butter!" Rolf yelled, flexing his big hairy muscles angrily.

"Alright lets do this!" Naruto yelled, spawning 2 shadow clones.

Right as the four were about to charge at each other, there was some loud rustling in a nearby bush. They all looked over curiously. Suddenly, Peppa Pig came rushing out, holding a spear embedded with phantom powers (given to it by Vlad). The Pig looked completely insane and tribal.

"I HAVE BECOME ONE WITH THE JUNGLE AND WILL EXTRACT REVENGE ON YOU PUNY MORTALS" Peppa Pig yelled in a child's british accent.

Peppa Pig charged toward them, spear a loft.

"Oh hello pig, Rolf was wondering where you had gotten off too." Rolf said unfazed. He easily picked up Peppa as the pig came near him, causing Peppa to squirm and drop the spear.

"You will make fine meal, yes?" Rolf said. He quickly snapped Peppa's neck, killing the anthropomorphic pig easily. Rolf picked up Peppa's spear and some other sticks and threw them into a pile.

11th place - Peppa Pig [Killed by Rolf]

"Help Rolf make fire to cook pig!" Rolf commanded to the other three who looked on dazed.

"Uhh Rolf are you kidding what was that" Naruto said slowly, embarrassed. His shadow clones despawned.

"That was...interesting to say the least. Where did that pig even come from" Jenny said.

Ben 10's omnitrix started beeping, and he was forced to transform out of stinkfly back into his human form.

"Well.. at least I smell a lot better now. Guess we aren't fighting" Ben said.

"You are a bunch of 10 year old boys, you do NOT smell any better." Jenny teased.

Naruto, Ben 10 and Jenny helped Rolf prepare a fire and put Peppa on a roast. The tension was eased and a new merged alliance was forming.

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: