YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries
    So what Kubby is saying is "Fuck you, do research"

BKTurner47's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Shego from Kim Possible
    Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Alright I’ve finally updated the sign ups and watched 10 minutes of Polish cartoons. I am out of town till Saturday but I’m still gonna try to write this week, if I can’t this week though it will 100% happen next week. In the meantime, even though I already have 20 I don’t mind taking more sign ups if anyone else is interested.

thanks! - Brad

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

GonadTheNomad's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    Inb4 sunk cost fallacy leads to Kubby winning
    Spoiler: 

Act uqa wa it
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by “Adonis”
    Act
    uqa
    wa
    it
    Gonad has no nads pass it on!!!!11!

Blog Entries
    CHAPTER 1 Part 1

20 animated characters from across the cartoon-verse suddenly appeared in a strange land at the same time, spread out and extremely dazed.

Ben Tennyson sat up dazed and confused. He was a normal 10 year old kid, save for the Omnitrix, a special alien watch attached to his wrist that could transform him into different otherworldy creatures. Ben brushed off his white t-shirt and looked around.

"Grandpa? Gwen?" he yelled. "Man...where am I...."

Ben looked around. Grass plains stretched widely around him. He could see ice mountains in the distance to his left, and there appeared to be civilization miles to his right.

They were in the Land of OOO, from the animated show Adventure Time!

"Man, this is weird" Ben said to himself. To make matters even weirder, a futuristic sleek white racecar suddenly came roaring over the landscape. It stopped, tires not screeching due to the grass and mud, right in front of Ben. A strange-looking kid stepped out in a blue shirt and white pants, with a racing helmet fittingly on his head.

"Anata Wa ima watashi o resu shimasu!" yelled the Speed Racer

Ben stood their dumbfounded.

"Uh...me no speako whatever your speakin yo?" said Ben dumbly

"YOU RACE ME" said Speedracer intensely pointing at Ben

"You want me to race you? Why?" asked Ben, still confused.

"YOU. RACE. ME." Speedracer accentuated, even more intensely. He hopped back in his speedwagon.

"Well, alright, if its a race you want...." Ben looked down at the Omnitrix and set it to XLR8. Ben hit down on the strange alien watch and suddenly transformed into the speedy, slick blue-and-black alien, XLR8.

"Then its a race your gonna get" Ben finished in XLR8's voice.

Ben as XLR8 lined up next to Speed Racer, who revved his engine, and they took off into the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piotr was a young boy, wandering alone in the forests of OOO. His dog was not with him. He did however, have his backpack containing his magic pencil. His bright yellow hair bobbed as he walked. Suddenly, Piotr came across a strange creature hunched over on the ground.

Piotr didn't speak (he tends to keep himself silent), instead going up to the creature and tapping it on the shoulder.

Doodlebob stood up and flipped around, holding his pencil towards Piotr in an aggressive stance. He was a angry sponge creature made entirely of pencil drawings, who possessed a magic pencil too!

"EE A LABALLA BAWA" yelled Doodlebob in his normal nonsensical drawl.

Piotr jumped back, mildy frightened and curious. Piotr then slowly reached into his backpack and pulled out his own pencil. Doodlebob looked at it, stone-faced.

The doodle creature lunged at Piotr. Piotr rolled to the side to dodge and the two collided, dropping their respective pencils. Piotr picked up Doodlebob's magic pencil, which had an eraser unlike his own. Piotr quickly jumped to Doodlebob and erased Doodlebob's angry eyebrows and sneer of cold defiance. He drew a smiley face on Doodlebob in its place.

Piotr waited for a second. Doodlebob got up, and felt over his face and his new smile. Doodlebob seemed happy, which was good enough for Piotr. Piotr through Doodlebob his pencil back and picked up his own. Doodlebob came over, reformed by drawing, smiley from pore to pore.

The two were a team now, bonded by Doodlebob's newly created happiness and their two magic pencils.

Hugh Neutron stood holding binoculars on top of hill. His sideburns flew in the breeze. He was looking slightly downwards into the grass below.

"Holy Jimbles that might be the gosh darn biggest duck I've ever seen" he exclaimed in a whisper to himself.

In the grass below was Daffy Duck, pompously sitting and pretending to have any idea what was going on.

Hugh pulled out a shotgun.

"I'm mounting that great big bill on my wall" he said, smiling goofily.

Naruto was wandering the cold plains of the ice kingdom.

"Aww man this stinks" he whined to himself. He was a spunky yellow-haired kid with an orange jumpsuit, and was gonna become Hokage someday, believe it! Trapped inside him was the nine-tailed fox, and one of his trainers, the frog sage Jiraiya, had been teaching him how to harness these powers.

"I need to get out of this cold and back to the hidden leaf village" Naruto said.

Suddenly, a cartoonishly-muscular figure in red full-body tights appeared in front of Naruto. His chin was ginormous.

"WOAH HEY WHO ARE YOU BIG CHIN" said Naruto brashly

"Don't you know? I am the flash of chin-cellence, the daring hero of chincinatti, I am...the CRIMSON CHIN" The Crimson Chin posed proudly.

"AWw man that is so weird" Naruto said rudely.

"Hey chin-sage, if your so great then do you know where the heck we are?" Naruto asked brashly.

The Crimson Chin looked around.

"Certainly no Chincinatti. I fear we have been put here to fight each other to gruesome, heroic deaths" said the Crimson Chin cartoonishly.

Naruto gulped and then sneered.

"That mean we're gonna fight?" Naruto asked cautiously.

The Crimson Chin looked at Naruto and smiled.

"CERTAINLY NOT CHILD. I only kill villains and ner-do-wells! You will become my ward and we will find a way out of this!" said the Chin brightly.

Naruto's mouth dropped and he was embarrassed at this characteristically corny figure.

"Oh boy" Naruto said to himself.

"Well...I guess I'll stick with you for now chin-sage." Naruto said begrudgingly.

"CHINTASTIC!" yelled the chin.

"Now, lets find a way out of this cold."

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

Blog Entries
    CHAPTER 1 PART 2

Robotboy
    was zooming over the landscape, two big metal protusions for ears highlighting his fast-moving robot form. He saw a human boy and suddenly descended on some grass plains.

"Hello, I am Robotboy" the robot said in a metallic accent.

"Really. Fascinating." Evil Morty said, turning around. He gave Robotboy a dead stare with his one eye, the other being obscured by an eye patch. "I am Morty."

"Morty" Robotboy said plainly.

"How to get out of this island and back to Tommy?" Robotboy asked innocently.

"Hmm sorry Robotboy, but you won't be getting off this island. You're gonna help me." said Evil Morty flatly. Before the robot could react, Evil Morty picked a computer chip out of his pocket and magnetized it to the back of Robotboy's head.

Evil Morty pressed a button on a string of wires inside his eyepatch that connected him to the computer chip. It activated, and suddenly Robotboy's eyes turned red.

"I just implanted you with a special chip, Robotboy, you work for me now." said Evil Morty.

"Must. Serve. Morty." Robotboy said, completely controlled by the chip.

"Yes, that's right Robotboy, good job." said Evil Morty.

"Wow that was so evil" came a voice. out from a nearby set of bushes came Roger, the bulbous, grey alien.

"I wish I could control men like you control that robot" said Roger

"What are you supposed to be? Some kind of valtraxxion? A bling-bloop?" asked Evil Morty flatly.

"Oh, I'm Roger" said Roger, going up and putting his arm around Evil Morty, who did not look amused.

"So whats the deal boss where are we taking that robot of yours?" asked Roger.

"Well, at least you have the good sense to follow me." said Evil Morty. He pointed in the distance to the nearby empty Candy Kingdom.

"We set up there. Wait for enemies to come to me. Establish a settlement where I rule." said Evil Morty.

"I. FOLLOW. MORTY." said Robotboy, red dead eyes gleaming.

"Splendid" said Rogers, and Evil Morty started walking to the candy kingdom with the alien and the brainwashed robot in tow.

Rolf was talking to the Scotsman

"What land might ye be from, child?" asked the Scotsman

"I am from the homelands, yes? And where might you be from, red-haired moose of a man?" asked Rolf

"Well I come from the lands where the grasses be green and the bagpipes sound proudly" said the Scotsman

"The bagpipes? So you are a master of the quarter horse musicians I see" said Rolf

The two laughed as they talked in hard to understand accents.

"Me and you, we will stick together" said Scotsman

"Rolf is leader then, for he could lift 10 barrels of battered pigs grease in the old country" said Rolf proudly

"Hey no-" started the Scotsman, but suddenly, a small anthropomorphic pig wearing an orange skirt and yellow booties hopped out. Rolf and the Scotsman stared at it curiously.

"Excuse me, but did one of you mention pigs?" asked Peppa nervously.

"You are not wilfred" Rolf said accusingly

"My name is Peppa. I seem to be lost" said the innocent pig in a british accent.

"Eye, your not lost little laddy, your our supper" said the Scotsman, licking his lips.

Peppa gulped, and Rolf and the Scotsman started chasing after the pig hungrily.

Lelouch was walking among the empty ruins of the Candy Kingdom. He was imperiously tall and slim, dark black hair hiding gleaming eyes that contained unstoppable power.

Suddenly, he heard the sounds of destruction in a nearby block, he walked over and peaked around the street corner just as Jenny (XJ9) came blasting through.

Jenny was a teenage female android. Her white and blue metallic body was slightly dented in parts and she looked to be beaten up.

"Quick, stranger! We need your help?" Jenny said to Lelouch grabbing him and ducking him behind the street corner.

"Oh?" said Lelouch. They peaked around the corner.

Jorgen Von Strangle was standing huge over Shego, a beautiful green-clad girl. Jorgen Von Strangle was belly laughing with eyes wide-open, shooting his large fairy-staff at Shego. He looked psychotic. Shego was narrowly dodging, knowing getting hit meant destruction. She was throwing her green balls of energy at Jorgen, but they were just bouncing off of him as he laughed even louder.

"COULD USE A LITTLE HELP HERE" Shego yelled back to Jenny and Lelouch.

"So, you think you could help us stop that giant man?" asked Jenny innocently.

Lelouch smiled and his eye twitched.

"I think that can be easily arranged" he said.

Vlad stood at the top of the tallest mountain in the ice kingdom, seemingly unaffected by the cold and height. He was not dressed for the weather, though dressed well: He was wearing a cold black suit that complimented his long grey hair.

Suddenly, a strange floating pyramid with a top hat and a bowtie appeared next to him. It blinked one large eye. It was Bill Cipher, the king of weird gods and demons.

"Hey there dracula" Bill teased in a plastic light voice.

"I could sense your presence since we got put on this island. You must be quite powerful. You know me?" asked Vlad, unmoving.

"Oh, I know everything about anything." said Bill. "Including your deepest darkest fears, wanna go over those?"

"Thats quite alright" said Vlad. "But I will take over this land before you can."

"Oh so its a race to destruction you want?" said Bill

"Thats a tantalizing proposition. Your on!" he finished, disappearing.

Vlad smiled coldly, and transformed into his ghost-half, Plasmius. His hair turned dark black and spikey, and he now wore a white and red suit with a cape. His skin was ghostly and his eyes dark red. He continued smiling as he flew off into the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh hey I'm starting to remember who most of these folks are. Good shit.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Mike Hat's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries
    Rolf and the Scotsman meeting up is the greatest crossover in animation history.

Who won?

Spoiler: 
    Bill O'Reilly
    Hitler
    Abraham Lincoln
    Sarah Palin
    Kim Jong-il
    Beethoven
    Einstein
    Genghis Khan
    Bonaparte
    Benjamin Franklin
    Dumbledore
    Dr. Seuss
    Mr. T
    Columbus
    EpicLloyd
    Hitler
    Master Chief
    Wright Bros
    Elvis Presley
    Marilyn Monroe
    Steve Jobs
    Freddie Mercury
    Barack Obama
    Doc Brown
    Clint Eastwood
    Sherlock Holmes
    Moses
    Eve
    Gandhi
    Edison
    Babe Ruth
    Mozart
    Gorbachev
    Darth Vader
    Al Capone
    Joan of Arc
    Bob Ross
    Michael Jordan
    JP Morgan
    Rick Grimes
    Superman
    Stephen King
    Sir Isaac Newton
    William Wallace
    Artists
    Stay Puft
    Bonnie and Clyde
    Zeus
    Hannibal Lecter
    Oprah Winfrey
    Quentin Tarantino
    Lewis and Clark
    David Copperfield
    RoboCop
    Eastern Philosophers (Confucius)
    Julius Caesar
    Stan Lee
    Boba Fett
    JRR Tolkien
    Gordon Ramsay
    Frederick Douglass
    Sean Connery
    Bruce Banner
    Frederick the Great
    Donald Trump
    Charles Darwin
    Wonder Woman
    Tony Hawk
    Theodore Roosevelt
    EpicLLOYD

Blog Entries
    CHAPTER 2 Part 1

The Scotsman and Rolf were chasing after Peppa Pig in the woods, clear on their intent to kill the poor anthropomorphic pig for food.

"Run like papa when he accidently burns nana's suppertime mule!" Rolf yelled, as the two burly foreigners charged forward in the woods. The Scotsman gave out a hoot as Peppa looked distressed ahead of them.

Suddenly, Rolf and the Scotsman cleared through some brush, and Peppa had completely disappeared. They looked around, puzzled as to how the little pig could have gotten away.

Suddenly, they heard some rustling in the nearby bushes.

"Aye, I hear the wee piggy" said the Scotsman, and he and Rolf lumbered over to the shaking bush.

However, it was not Peppa Pig, who had long fled. Piotr and Doodlebob jumped out of the bushes and ambushed Rolf and the Scotsman. Piotr and Doodlebob tackled the other pair, and quickly used their magic pencils to draw chains around each of them. Rolf and the Scotsman sat on the ground, struggling and groaning against their graphite chains, captured.

"MEE HOIME NOMIEEEEE" Doodlebob yelled in happy victory as Piotr high-fived him.

Hugh Neutron walked down the slope and got up behind Daffy Duck, holding the shotgun towards the ducks head. Daffy Duck quickly whipped around, Hugh holding the shotgun against his face now.

"Hey just what do you think your doing with that" Daffy Duck asked accusingly.

The gun slacked in Hugh's hands as his shitty-CGI jaw dropped in shock.

"Holy toledos, a talking duck!" Hugh exclaimed. "I don't think I've ever met a talking duck before. Well, maybe back in 95-"

"Listen buster" Daffy started, eyes closed in a condescending, unaware manner.

"I ain't just no ordinary duck, I am Daffy D. Duck, ya got that. I am the strongest, most handsomest duck in all of the 8 continents and 7 seas. And I have faced far worse than some middle-age dad with a shotgun" Daffy finished, lisping the entire way.

"Fascinating" said Hugh. Hugh re-aimed the shot gun at Daffy and put two buckshots into his chest, killing Daffy instantly.

"I think I'm gonna stuff you and put you in my foyer, if the ol wifey will let me" said Hugh, looking down at Daffy's body.

20th place - Daffy Duck [Killed by Hugh Neutron]

"Good killing Hugh, who knew "Hugh" had it in ya?" came a warped and mysterious voice. Hugh Neutron looked around confused until suddenly, the demigod pyramidical-being, Bill Cipher, appeared floating above his head.

"Now who are you? I hope your not thinking about taking my duck" said Hugh

"You can call me Bill. And don't worry I won't take your duck" Bill Cipher said, hovering ominously.

"But I WILL take your body for a spin."

Suddenly Bill dissipated and a shiver went through Hugh's spine. Hugh fell to a knee before standing up and regaining his composure. Hugh's eyes were blue and milky-white and his skin was strained blue as well.

"Ah, this feels nice." came Bill Cipher's voice out of Hugh's body. Bill Cipher now controlled Hugh as a puppet, possessing him. Bill-Hugh picked up the shotgun and started walking.

"Now lets go get some suckers." said Bill in Hugh's body.

Naruto and Crimson Chin were trudging through the Ice Kingdom. The cold had let up pretty heavily and the ice was thinning, so they thought they were getting pretty close to a grassland area.

"Hey Chinsei, why do you dress up in that stupid outfit?" asked Naruto raggedly as they walked along.

"My costume?" The Crimson Chin reiterated. "I wear it to disguise my identity while I kick crime in it's chinless face!" he said dramatically.

"Mmmm...your weird" Naruto finished grumpily.

"I don't know what world you are from, but in Chincinatti its important I can stop evil by any means necessary, and I can't do that if people know my family and are threatening them!" the chin said.

"That's actually pretty noble. Working in a disguise isn't really my thing though" Naruto talked in his high-pitch voice, his head bobbing with yellow-orange hair, only reaching the Crimson Chin's chest in height.

"I want everyone to know me, Naruto Uzumaki, the next Hokage, believe it!" Naruto flaired.

"Hokage? Is that like a crime-fighter?" The chin asked.

"mmmm kinda like that. It also means being the leader of the leaf village" said Naruto.

"There wasn't a single chin in that sentence so I don't know how you could expect me to understand it." said the Crimson Chin. "But listen to me kid: You'll be a good crime-fighting leader someday. You got guts and a solid chin. Just don't ever be afraid to do the right thing and look good doing it" The Crimson Chin winked.

"Thanks, Chin" Naruto said, grinning.

"How touching" said Vlad, stepping out in front of them. He smiled devilishly in his nice suit, his grey hair in a ponytail behind him.

"And who might you be!" Naruto asked accusingly.

"I'm Vlad Masters." said Vlad, holding his hands behind his back. "I'm here to kill everyone and get back to my dimension. Hope you can understand." he said evilly.

"Kid, I get a weird feeling about this goon." said the Crimson Chin, assuming a fighting stance.

"Yeah, lets end this bozo quick" Naruto said, snarling.

Vlad continued smiling. He transformed into his ghost-half, Vlad Plasmius. His suit was now a red and white caped-costume, his hair was spiked into black horns, and his skin was a ghoulish grey.

"Lets begin then" he said devilishly.

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: 

Blog Entries
    Chapter 2 Part 2

Speed Racer and Ben 10 were racing across the grass plains of OOO. Speed Racer was in his racecar, while Ben 10 had used his omnitrix watch to change into XLR8, the insanely fast blue alien that Ben had transformed into.

"This guy is fast!" XLR8/Ben yelled as the two raced neck-and-neck.

Evil Morty was walking towards the Candy Kingdom to make base their. His lackeys, Roger the alien and the corrupted Robotboy, followed behind him.

"So uhh you got any robot probes or drills I could see" Roger asked Robotboy

"I am Robotboy. I serve Morty." said Robotboy blankly.

"Yeah uh you've said that like, a billion times" Roger complained.

"Shutup Roger." said Evil Morty.

Suddenly, Ben as XLR8 and Speed Racer came roaring over plains, coming towards the trio.

"What is that?" asked Roger.

"Some idiots racing it looks like." said Evil Morty. "Take them out, Robotboy."

Robotboy flew up in the air and shot a missle from his back at Speed Racer's car. The car exploded and flipped over, completely totaled. Speed Racer rolled out of it, losing his helmet. He was banged up but okay.

"Oh crap" Ben XLR8 said, running over to Speedracer and checking on him to see if he was okay. Evil Morty, Rogers, and Robotboy walked over to them.

"Good work, Robotboy" Evil Morty said flatly.

"Hey! What do you think your doing!" Ben XLR8 yelled.

"Killing you" Evil Morty said.

"Ben" Speed Racer grimaced, kneeling. "You must fight them now."

"Ok!" Ben yelled. He was still in XLR8 form so he could do some serious damage to these gu-
    Suddenly, the omnitrix started beeping and flashing red, and started powering down. One of the drawbacks of the omnitrix watch was that you could only transform for so long until the omnitrix had to revert Ben 10 back into a human boy, and then he couldn't transform into another alien for a few minutes.

"Crap" Ben 10 said, transforming back into a human boy.

"Crap." Speed Racer affirmed, wincing.

"Looks like your shapeshifting powers ran out." Evil Morty said.

"Robotboy, finish them off."

Jorgen Von Strangle, the giant military fairy, was maniacally shooting beams from his giant staff-wand at Shego and Jenny (the XJ9 robot).

"Can you help us!" Jenny pleaded with Lelouch vi Britannia. The tall slender teen smiled and walked forward towards Jorgen.

"Be careful, one hit of that wand and your toast" Shego warned him, firing back at the giant fairy.

"Jorgen. Look at me." Lelouch yelled up to the fairy.

Jorgen stopped firing his wand momentarily and looked down at Lelouch.

"WHAT DO YOU VANT PUNY HUMAN" Jorgen bellowed.

Lelouch smiled as Jorgen made eye-contact with him. His eye seemed to shiver.

"You will stop attacking us and obey my orders." Lelouch said.

Jorgen shuddered, and seemed to go blank. He held his staff wand in one hand and stood at-attention.

"I will obey you" Jorgen bellowed passively.

Jenny flew around Jorgen's head, inspecting him tentatively. Jorgen didn't seem to notice.

"Hey how did you do that?" Shego asked Lelouch.

"I have a power. A power to make anyone obey my commands if I want them to." Lelouch told her.

"That's....attractive." Shego said, smiling devilishly. If she played her cards right, she could get them to team with them long enough to get to the finals, before backstabbing him.

"Yes, it is." said Lelouch factually. He looked up at Jorgen.

"Jorgen, kill the girls."

Shego's eyes-widened. "Wait wh-"

Jorgen shot his wand at the unsuspecting Shego, blowing a huge hole through the girl and killing her instantly. She quickly fell to the ground.

19th place - Shego [Killed by Jorgen Von Strangle]

"WHY DID YOU TELL HIM TO DO THAT, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO HELP US!" Jenny yelled, panicking.

"I did get him to stop attacking you of his own accord, didn't I? You fools came to me begging me to stop him, little did you know you just gave the most powerful pawn in this game. I'm taking over this weird land." said Lelouch, smiling creepily.

"Crap, this is not good." Jenny said. Jorgen started firing his wand at her again. Jenny flew through the sky, narrowly avoiding the shots knowing even one meant death, even for a robot. She flew in between the abandoned candy houses of the candy kingdom, shots bouncing off the walls behind her. She eventually got far enough in the way of the sky that she escaped for now.

"I'm gonna kill you for that betrayal" Jenny thought to herself angrily, flying off in the distance.

Lelouch closed his eyes, smiling cockily. He pointed up at the tallest castle in the candy kingdom.

"Now, we wait in there. They'll come to us."

Lelouch's eyes glinted while Jorgen's looked blank.

"And then we will kill them."

Woah Mama:

Spoiler: