View Poll Results: Who won?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mansa Musa packed that Sahara heat!

0 0%
  • Jeff Bezos had this one stacked from A to Z!

0 0%
  • It's too close to invest on a winner!

0 0%
  • I'm not sold on either of them.

0 0%

Thread: Mansa Musa vs Jeff Bezos Discussion

BKTurner47's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet

Mansa Musa vs Jeff Bezos Discussion

On October 3rd, 2021, the official ERB Instagram posted pic below to their story.

Attachment 16519Mansa_Musa_Verse_1.jpg

More info will come on the way. Discuss in the meanwhile.

COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d COME AND SUCK ME OFF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS 8================d