Page 516 of 516 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516
Results 5,151 to 5,154 of 5154

Thread: List of ERBoH Ideas

I hope they don't do Karl Marx vs. Jordan Peterson. Peterson is too milquetoast and likely won't be prominent for very much longer. If they want an Epic battle for a giant like Marx (and they should) the best choice imo would be: Ayn Rand.

She's a fucking character, brooding Russian genius lady who lived through the Russian Revolution, emigrated to the States where she somehow wound up working for people like Cecil B. DeMille, writing a successful Broadway play, writing blockbuster novels and founding her own philosophy (which helped to inspire the modern libertarian party).

It's everything ERB is or aspires to be, and if they waste Marx on a relatively uninteresting flavor of the week like Peterson, it would be supremely disappointing.

I'd also love to see them treat Andy Warhol; again, a major character with an aesthetic to match. It's tempting to match him with a fellow artist, but seeing as how they've already covered Picasso and the Renaissance masters, I might play off of his famous "fifteen minutes of fame" observation instead -- maybe someone like Kim Kardashian?

Finally, I'd like to see them come back to professional wrestling at some point. Hogan/Kim does not hold up well, imo (and actually it wasn't great at the time, either). Lloyd's Savage was really great, actually, but Hogan...? A wasted opportunity. John Cena or Steve Austin would be likely candidates, as of course would be the Rock, but instead my suggestion is the impresario: Vince McMahon.

They could make it into a promoter battle royale, with McMahon, Dana White, Don King, and the granddaddy of them all, P.T. Barnum.

Quote Originally Posted by donathos View Post
    I hope they don't do Karl Marx vs. Jordan Peterson. Peterson is too milquetoast and likely won't be prominent for very much longer. If they want an Epic battle for a giant like Marx (and they should) the best choice imo would be: Ayn Rand.

She's a fucking character, brooding Russian genius lady who lived through the Russian Revolution, emigrated to the States where she somehow wound up working for people like Cecil B. DeMille, writing a successful Broadway play, writing blockbuster novels and founding her own philosophy (which helped to inspire the modern libertarian party).

It's everything ERB is or aspires to be, and if they waste Marx on a relatively uninteresting flavor of the week like Peterson, it would be supremely disappointing.

I'd also love to see them treat Andy Warhol; again, a major character with an aesthetic to match. It's tempting to match him with a fellow artist, but seeing as how they've already covered Picasso and the Renaissance masters, I might play off of his famous "fifteen minutes of fame" observation instead -- maybe someone like Kim Kardashian?

Finally, I'd like to see them come back to professional wrestling at some point. Hogan/Kim does not hold up well, imo (and actually it wasn't great at the time, either). Lloyd's Savage was really great, actually, but Hogan...? A wasted opportunity. John Cena or Steve Austin would be likely candidates, as of course would be the Rock, but instead my suggestion is the impresario: Vince McMahon.

They could make it into a promoter battle royale, with McMahon, Dana White, Don King, and the granddaddy of them all, P.T. Barnum.

Karl Marx vs Ayn Rand is a brilliant idea.

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    I don't think we ever see Ayn Rand or Jordan Peterson in a rap battle. Not mainstream enough. Karl Marx MAYBEEE but I wonder who he would face

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig
    Brad I swear to god I'll Fortnite dance on your grave
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    “Bumblin’” Brad sent in a paper claiming to have “interviewed” me! Wrong! I have done no such thing, and Liddle Bradley had to sit in his room by himself and make up quotes in order to get his work “published”. Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me!)

What do you think about:

Robin Hood vs. Billy the Kid?
    Tyler Durden vs. Yugi Moto?
    Celine Dion vs. Withey Houston
    Yugi vs. Tut
    Neo vs. Naruto (last Matrix fight)
    Wolverine vs. ???
    Terry Fox vs. ???
    Homer Simpson vs. Brad Pitt
    Monkey D. Luffy vs. Jules Verne
    Battle Royale of Princes (Prince of Persia, Fresh Prince, Prince William, the signer...)

Winners: Bill O'Reilly, Vader, Lincoln, Sarah Palin, Kim Jong-il, Beetoven, Hawking, Genghis Khan, Bonaparte, Billy Mays, Gandalf, Shakespeare, Mr. Rogers, Columbus, Nice Peter, Hitler, Master Chief, Wright Brothers, Michael Jackson, Cleopatra, Hal 9000, Mercury, Lincoln, Doctor Who, Clint Eastwood, Sherlock Holmes, Moses, Eve, Ghandi, Tesla, Ruth, Mozart, Lenin, Vader, Capone, Joan, Bob Ross, Muhammad Ali, JP Morgan, Walter White, Goku, Stephen King, Newton, Wallace, Turtles, Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, Juliet (only Juliet), Thor, Hannibal Lecter, Oprah, Michael Bay, Lewis & Clark, David Copperfield, Terminator, Confucius, Ceasar, Walt Disney, Boba Fett, J.R.R. Tolkien, Julia Child, Frederic Douglass, Austin Powers, Bruce Banner, Catherine the Great, Donald Trump, Ash Ketchum, Stevie Wonder, Wayne Gretzky, Roosevelt, EpicLloyd.