Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Shady Batz You VS The Person Above (With Characters)

  1. #1

    Shady Batz You VS The Person Above (With Characters)

    This works like the actual topic, just with SB members. You can even use characters or other people and switch as often as you like. I'll go first even though I have no one to go against!

    Obama:
    If I could just have a moment for the speech.
    have the press quote me when I say: "I'll have these motherfuckers beat!"
    First black president, first to politically kick ass!
    My rhymes make yours look as fragile as glass!
    Running against Mitt Romney, running my group straight outta town!
    Like basketball, you step up, and I'll knock you the fuck off of a rebound!
    Watch Magical Girl Raising Project. Just do it.

  2. #2
    Gattamelata Clue
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,767

    Re: Shady Batz You VS The Person Above (With Characters)

    Quote Originally Posted by GlisXor
    This works like the actual topic, just with SB members. You can even use characters or other people and switch as often as you like. I'll go first even though I have no one to go against!

    Obama:
    If I could just have a moment for the speech.
    have the press quote me when I say: "I'll have these motherfuckers beat!"
    First black president, first to politically kick ass!
    My rhymes make yours look as fragile as glass!
    Running against Mitt Romney, running my group straight outta town!
    Like basketball, you step up, and I'll knock you the f**k off of a rebound!
    Mario:

    But only black people play basketball, you ugly, colored cunt!
    Before you ruled United States, you smoked a tiny blunt!
    Rolled up leaves of George Bush, now you share the same brain!
    When I eat a Mega Mushroom, your nation won't be the same!
    It'll be crushed, destroyed, like the piece of crap that it is!
    Mushroom Kingdom for life! I can tell you're getting pissed!
    Yes you can...suck my hairy Italian dick!
    You lost this election now, you stupid, retarded prick!

  3. #3

    Re: Shady Batz You VS The Person Above (With Characters)

    Luigi:
    Yo brother! You're dissing our hometown, New York!
    Too many Shrooms? You're even more of a demented dork!
    You helped us beat the Wrights, but your style was wrong.
    You may be scoring Peaches, but you should see the cum on Daisy's thong!
    That's right! I'm a playa! A Nintendo playa!
    This must be Bowser's game now cuz this is your Game Ova!
    Watch Magical Girl Raising Project. Just do it.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In Ponyville Chilln With Rainbow Dash!
    Posts
    62

    Re: Shady Batz You VS The Person Above (With Characters)

    Hulk:
    I NO Need To Rap
    *Kills All Other People*
    Married To Divine Rose


  5. #5

    Re: Shady Batz You VS The Person Above (With Characters)

    Cute little girl in a school uniform :
    Excuse me mr.Hulk.
    But why you have no bulk?
    I wish you would stop your kill
    Because if you want your butt kicked?
    I will
    your ego is chipped
    and you are green
    and mean
    and just plain obscene
    so I say adieu
    to you
    * kicks Hulk in the nuts and skips away humming *
    I don't know what to do anymore
    Spoiler: 

    Funny quotes v
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Togashi Castiel-Sama
    LOL!!!!!!! Omg, that's too funny.

    "mum...dad...I'm straight"

    "WHAT?! WE MUST CURE YOU TO BE GAY!"

    lawlz.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd
    being asian is trippy as f**k


    OPEN THIS FOR AN AWWWWWWWW <3
    Spoiler: 

  6. #6

    Re: Shady Batz You VS The Person Above (With Characters)

    F.L.U.D.D.:
    Flash Liquidizing Dowser Device, ready to flood you in blood.
    Wash away your sins, but you still maintain the nasty coat of mud!
    Little girl, you'd best run off to mommy.
    I mechanically processed her, so now who's your daddy!?
    Watch Magical Girl Raising Project. Just do it.

  7. #7

    Re: Shady Batz You VS The Person Above (With Characters)

    meep
    I don't know what to do anymore
    Spoiler: 

    Funny quotes v
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Togashi Castiel-Sama
    LOL!!!!!!! Omg, that's too funny.

    "mum...dad...I'm straight"

    "WHAT?! WE MUST CURE YOU TO BE GAY!"

    lawlz.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd
    being asian is trippy as f**k


    OPEN THIS FOR AN AWWWWWWWW <3
    Spoiler: 

  8. #8

    Re: Shady Batz You VS The Person Above (With Characters)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    F.L.U.D.D.:
    Flash Liquidizing Dowser Device, ready to flood you in blood.
    Wash away your sins, but you still maintain the nasty coat of mud!
    Little girl, you'd best run off to mommy.
    I mechanically processed her, so now who's your daddy!?
    ^^ OMG That was pretty Good
    I don't know what to do anymore
    Spoiler: 

    Funny quotes v
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Togashi Castiel-Sama
    LOL!!!!!!! Omg, that's too funny.

    "mum...dad...I'm straight"

    "WHAT?! WE MUST CURE YOU TO BE GAY!"

    lawlz.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd
    being asian is trippy as f**k


    OPEN THIS FOR AN AWWWWWWWW <3
    Spoiler: 

Similar Threads

  1. Shady Batz Pics
    By Zero in forum Portal Kings
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 12:37 AM
  2. Shady Batz Personal Support
    By Faker in forum Portal Kings
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 07:02 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 01:28 PM
  4. Shady Batz FM Rap Battles
    By Faker in forum Portal Kings
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 07:44 PM
  5. Shady Batz Newscast
    By Faker in forum Portal Kings
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 09:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •