Page 4301 of 4303 FirstFirst ... 3301380142014251429142994300430143024303 LastLast
Results 43,001 to 43,010 of 43022

Thread: Upcoming ERB Discussion/Speculation

Clemi's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    All I hope is that it's not some Fast Food matchup

Since they used the Burger King for the FITPHHCON, I'm guessing this one will be Ronald (Pete) vs. Colonel Sanders (Lloyd).

Assuming that A, Ronald is in the next battle, and b, GoldiLoxx will play the main opponent based on what she posted a few weeks ago, I'm trying to think of characters that could pretty reasonably challenge Ronald that she could play.

Wendy (from Wendy's) is a pretty reasonable assumption, and I don't think there needs to be any elaboration on why.

Alice from Alice In Wonderland could pretty easily fit in with it given the whole 'eat me / drink me' spiel, although my main concern is that I'm fairly certain they know that Alice vs Dorthy is both a popular suggestion and has a lot more material to work with (especially with the whole judy garland blackface situation)

Wednesday Adams also came to mind, if only because they're complete polar opposites where Ronald represents idealism and joy while Wednesday represents cynicism and reality. I gotta say, I kinda like that idea (even if I'm a bit of a weirdo that prefers the more 'off the wall' ideas.)

Battles I want to see happen
    Phoenix Wright vs. Atticus Finch
    Zelda vs. Athena
    Drew Carey vs. Steve Harvey
    Mary Shelly vs. R.L. Stine
    Evel Knievel vs. Vin Diesel
    Dante vs. Homer

Umbreon's Avatar 2016 Gamer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    So any proof this is a rapper and not a cameo? Someone making a mcdonalds or clown joke and him appearing in the background for a few seconds?
    Spoiler: 

If you wanna put me in a fic or something, you may! Just let me know so I can read it when it comes out

Hi, im Chris! I also go by Umbreon, Jira, Jirachi, and Mimikyu :3

Latest ERBOF - Gunnut vs Lawl
    Latest Album Review - Rock Sound Presents: The Black Parade
    Latest Game Review - Pokemon Sun: Final Thoughts

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!

Quote Originally Posted by Sly4Good View Post

Alice from Alice In Wonderland could pretty easily fit in with it given the whole 'eat me / drink me' spiel, although my main concern is that I'm fairly certain they know that Alice vs Dorthy is both a popular suggestion and has a lot more material to work with (especially with the whole judy garland blackface situation)
    I don't think they'd do Dorothy vs Alice at this point since it was recently done in Whitney Avalon's Princess Rap Battle series.

no shade to Whitney Avalon bc she's done great stuff in the past but... it wasn't a very good battle imo. But that's neither here nor there.

At this point I'm officially thinking Goldiloxx is going to be Wendy, which I can't say I hate because that means we could get some delicious clapbacks.

Battles I want to see happen
    Phoenix Wright vs. Atticus Finch
    Zelda vs. Athena
    Drew Carey vs. Steve Harvey
    Mary Shelly vs. R.L. Stine
    Evel Knievel vs. Vin Diesel
    Dante vs. Homer

Quote Originally Posted by Sly4Good View Post
    no shade to Whitney Avalon bc she's done great stuff in the past but... it wasn't a very good battle imo. But that's neither here nor there.

At this point I'm officially thinking Goldiloxx is going to be Wendy, which I can't say I hate because that means we could get some delicious clapbacks.
    Yeah, after I heard she was gonna be in the next battle and that this is in fact Ronald vs. BK, that pretty much became an official guess...Though now I'm wondering if they might also squeeze Colonel Sanders in there since he's too iconic to ignore (and in my opinion, he deserves to be in a battle a lot more than Wendy or BK).

hoping we'll get more remasters of s1 battles. it would be really cool if while they were working on the new battles, Javi continued to re-edit all of season 1.

one I'd like to see remastered is Mario Bros vs Wright Bros. I've always felt that one was a bit light on deep or interesting references, a re-edit could be an opportunity to add more visual references to stuff from various Mario games (hopefully from some newer games)

O'Reilly vs. Lennon would be another good choice, mainly because I'd love to see them go all out with psychedelic visuals for Lennon: incorporate references to Beatles albums art, some Yellow Submarine style animation... would be really really cool

Where you are unless you don't like that then I'm not there
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKfZ6YpL5V8&t=1262s
    Something I noticed, if you watch this to the very end in the HD version of Nice Peter Vs EpicLloyd instead of Beethoven and Henry VIII at the end where they hinted towards future battles is George Carlin and the Burger King.

What if we're getting a fast food rap battle (BK, McDonalds, Wendy etc) which ends in and I know a lot of people will hate this idea Freddy Fazbear much like they did with Ghostbusters Vs Mythbusters with Stay puff showing up in the style of the directors rap battle (each rapper mocks Fazbear who ends up rapping against all of them) of course it's pure speculation and I'm not sure if maybe this is best for the ideas topic

but it's just something I wanted to point out that I'm not sure if people have noticed yet.

RIP Leslie Neilson
    1926 - 2010
    "Yes I am serious and don't call me shirley"