Page 4310 of 4310 FirstFirst ... 33103810421042604300430843094310
Results 43,091 to 43,099 of 43099

Thread: Upcoming ERB Discussion/Speculation

Something I like about this is Mansa Musa doesn't swear in this entire verse which is important because according to the Quran swearing sends you further away from god and so is considered blasphemy in Muslim culture.

RIP Leslie Neilson
    1926 - 2010
    "Yes I am serious and don't call me shirley"

BKTurner47's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    [Well, this match-up certainly sounds interesting. I'll post a thread about it in a few.]

BTW 1. Someone has posted a ton of dicks in the thread for the latest ERB not sure how to report them but somebody should and 2. total shot in the dark here but just a guess the next erb is gonna be John Wick Vs John Rambo, if it is I hope there's references to Mortal Kombat and Cyberpunk 2077.

RIP Leslie Neilson
    1926 - 2010

Fuck off you sick asshole, what is your actual problem?!

RIP Leslie Neilson
    1926 - 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Timewarp View Post
    Fuck off you sick asshole, what is your actual problem?!
    Don't worry about that Crumbcake fucker anymore. Let's just say some friends of mine in VERY high places took care of him and his graphic dick-pic spamming.

Now, as for the next battle, I'm assuming it's going to be a giant end-of-the-year action-packed battle royale Christmas special. But, who would be the third parties in a match-up between Wick and Rambo? All I can think of is Snake Plissken and maybe Solid Snake, but the last one's a bit of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by BKTurner47 View Post
    Don't worry about that Crumbcake fucker anymore. Let's just say some friends of mine in VERY high places took care of him and his graphic dick-pic spamming.

Now, as for the next battle, I'm assuming it's going to be a giant end-of-the-year action-packed battle royale Christmas special. But, who would be the third parties in a match-up between Wick and Rambo? All I can think of is Snake Plissken and maybe Solid Snake, but the last one's a bit of a stretch.
    John Wick vs John Rambo vs John-117 vs John McClane vs John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by NatsukashisaHRK View Post
    John Wick vs John Rambo vs John-117 vs John McClane vs John Cena
    [Interesting idea, but they already used Master Chief back in 2012 against Leonidas, and I don't think he'll be coming back. And John Cena doesn't really fit the "fictional badasses" motif, given he's a real person and all, while Wick and Rambo are not.]

Quote Originally Posted by BKTurner47 View Post

Thank goodness for that and thanks I'd hate for something like that to ruin this place but yeah I figure John Wick Vs John Rambo is a guarantee. Maybe we'll also see John McClane and Jon Snow because you know "Winter is coming" I figure there should be a reference to John Matrix from Demolition Man given Keanu Reeves who plays Wick played Neo from the Matrix.

RIP Leslie Neilson
    1926 - 2010

damn, thought this place got taken over by spam bots. glad its cleaned up

I'm on board with idea of the december battle being John Wick vs Rambo, with John McClane as a third party (yknow, cause of the whole "Die Hard is a christmas movie" thing). sounds like a fun battle and we haven't really had one focused on action movies yet. there are lots of other great potential opponents too though if they wanna go a different direction - Agent 47, Beatrix Kiddo, Jason Bourne, Ellen Riply, Mad Max... the possibilities are endless

its also interesting that they are doing John Wick cuz I remember the guys saying they weren't keen on him in a previous livestream. I guess they changed their minds? I was never super invested in seeing him in the battle since I've never watched the movies, but it is nice to know that nothing is ever completely ruled out and they are willing to give a character a second chance! (I also remember them previously stating their disinterest in doing Pennywise and Harry Potter, both of whom eventually ended up in battles)