Page 3305 of 4306 FirstFirst ... 230528053205325532953303330433053306330733153355340538054305 ... LastLast
Results 33,041 to 33,050 of 43057

Thread: Upcoming ERB Discussion/Speculation

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries

Re: Upcoming ERB Discussion/Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by WhitaThanBleach
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Everett
    Weird Al will not be in the finale. He is in Hawaii, so he couldn't have been working with the ERB crew. I'm telling you guys, finale is going to be USA vs Russia, in the form of Putin vs Washigton or Putin vs Teddy Roosevelt.
    I'm telling you, those are stupid ideas. Other than leaders of respective countries they have nothing in common.
    And I think having Weird Al in an ERB is a stupid idea.
    So do I.. why are you telling me this? I never said I wanted Weird AL in a battle... I don't even know who the hell he is honestly.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

AccordionChick's Avatar Gattamelata Clue
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Everett
    Weird Al will not be in the finale. He is in Hawaii, so he couldn't have been working with the ERB crew. I'm telling you guys, finale is going to be USA vs Russia, in the form of Putin vs Washigton or Putin vs Teddy Roosevelt.
    I'm telling you, those are stupid ideas. Other than leaders of respective countries they have nothing in common.

USA vs Russia is the connection! It could really be any leader, but Peter looks like Putin and Lloyd looks like Teddy, and they've actually shown interest in the matchup (unlike any matchup with Al).
    O__e S-s-s-s-stupid Idea?! How is Al a stupid idea?!? They haven't shown any interest in him yet, but no matter your opinion, he is a big piece of music history & he deserves a battle.
    ~I am Member 101 of the forum. I joined on December 5th, 2011.~
    I'm an Al-oholic! (a HUGE fan of everything Weird Al)
    I started the movement to get "Weird Al" Yankovic himself in Season 3!

WTB's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet

[quote=AccordionChick (aka Miss 27)]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lee Everett":1b6o6wk8

USA vs Russia is the connection! It could really be any leader, but Peter looks like Putin and Lloyd looks like Teddy, and they've actually shown interest in the matchup (unlike any matchup with Al).
    O__e S-s-s-s-stupid Idea?! How is Al a stupid idea?!? They haven't shown any interest in him yet, but no matter your opinion, he is a big piece of music history & he deserves a battle.[/quote:1b6o6wk8]
    Hahaha yeah ok you keep thinking that. I was just trying to see what he would think when I called the idea stupid, since he called my idea stupid. I wouldn't mind if Al was in a battle, I just think it won't happen any time soon.

Katz's Avatar Ladybug Pajamas
    Blog Entries

[quote=AccordionChick (aka Miss 27)]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lee Everett":2upb4ban

O__e S-s-s-s-stupid Idea?! How is Al a stupid idea?!? They haven't shown any interest in him yet, but no matter your opinion, he is a big piece of music history & he deserves a battle.[/quote:2upb4ban]
    WORDS OF WISDOM
    Hey, I'm Katz, and I'm a former Global Moderator! Always here to talk! If you haven't already, register an account!

In my island of dreams, you are with me it seems

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries

And here we are still discrediting the chance that the finale will be Rocky vs Stalin :P

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    And here we are still discrediting the chance that the finale will be Rocky vs Stalin :P
    I think they are gonna wait for Jesse to not be busy, and right now he's busting helping film Shaycarl's movie thing. Maybe early Season 3.

Those ideas are good, just not for a finale unless they had some big twist or a guest star or something. I would like to see either of them eventually, but if the finale doesn't have something special about it then many fans, myself included, will be very disappointed. But yeah, I don't really think Al will be in this season's finale (although I do hope to see him in a future season), I was just going along with it.
    Hey guys, check out my battle! Henry Ford vs Ford Prefect. New one tomorrow!
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2109

The thing you guys don't understand is that I think Putin vs Roosevelt will not only encompass them, but also their countries. Like how Adam vs Eve is also Man vs Woman. That is why I see it as a finale, with Peter as Putin and Lloyd as Roosevelt. The battle will probably be long too.

I'm kinda looking for a battle like....

Weird "Al" Yankovic VS Rucka Rucka Ali

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    Nope, that is still my prediction.

[quote=WhitaThanBleach]
    Quote Originally Posted by AccordionChick (aka Miss 27)
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lee Everett":b6546tzq

O__e S-s-s-s-stupid Idea?! How is Al a stupid idea?!? They haven't shown any interest in him yet, but no matter your opinion, he is a big piece of music history & he deserves a battle.
    Hahaha yeah ok you keep thinking that. I was just trying to see what he would think when I called the idea stupid, since he called my idea stupid. I wouldn't mind if Al was in a battle, I just think it won't happen any time soon.[/quote:b6546tzq]

So you resorted to being childish? Ooookkkaaaayyyy... Even though Weird Al isn't even my idea, still don't know who he is.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333