View Poll Results: Which DLC are you most excited for?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bayonetta

0 0%
  • Corrin

1 100.00%
  • Neither

0 0%
Page 190 of 415 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 4144

Thread: Super Smash Bros. 4

AccordionChick's Avatar Gattamelata Clue
    Blog Entries
    PAC-MAN FEVER!!! :D WAKA WAKA MATHAFACKAS! Pac-Man looks so damn cool! I can't wait to have a battle with Mario VS Megaman VS Sonic VS Pac-Man. Dreams do come true.

Also Chorus Men or whatever... Ugh I hope not... Why?... I hope this "leak" is just real but with some added BS. I'm also not that excited about Shulk. Meh.

Where is Mr. Game & Watch though? He's not confirmed officially yet even though he showed up in the trailer? O.o (probably unlockable)
    ~I am Member 101 of the forum. I joined on December 5th, 2011.~
    I'm an Al-oholic! (a HUGE fan of everything Weird Al)
    I started the movement to get "Weird Al" Yankovic himself in Season 3!

rangernumberx's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama View Post
    So...they've actually done it.

I always thought that Pac-Man was just something for people to dream about and wasn't going to happen (similar to Palutena), so I am surprised that they have decided to officially use him, in all his arcade glory. I am interested into what 8-bit items he will use in his moves, but he isn't nearly my favorite of the newcomers so far when you think about figures like Mega Man and Little Mac. Plus, I guess this makes Mr. Game and Watch all but confirmed.

Also, if we do have the Chorus Men put in the game, I'm not seeing them as anything other than assist trophies, so it's likely we're not going to see them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    I once heard Ranger was a legend.
    Now I can confirm Ranger is a legend.

Looks like Mr. Game and Watch and Pac-Man are the OG's in this game, being the oldest characters. Happy with Mr. Game & Watch's return, because he was my favorite character in Brawl and my main, so if things don't go well with the newcomers I want to try (Little Mac, Villager, and Mii Fighters) I can always go back to him.

I actually think the Chorus Men would be a hilarious new addition to Smash Bros. I kind of do hope it happens.

AccordionChick's Avatar Gattamelata Clue
    Blog Entries
    It was brought up earlier, but I believe the Mii Fighters just have one slot (instead of 3) as "Mii Fighter" but you can choose their style (Brawler, Gunner, Sword Fighter) I'm pretty excited for the Mii Fighter actually... When I get a Wii U or 3DS I'm going to make a Weird Al mii right away or Hank Hill one so he can "bring the pro-pain"
    ~I am Member 101 of the forum. I joined on December 5th, 2011.~
    I'm an Al-oholic! (a HUGE fan of everything Weird Al)
    I started the movement to get "Weird Al" Yankovic himself in Season 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    It was said by Nintendo that game and watch was NOT confirmed In That video with Pacman
    I know he wasn't officially confirmed but he was strongly implied to still be in. I mean if he isn't in the game then there was absolutely no reason to have him in Pac-Man's trailer, or to have that whole scene at the end. Wouldn't make any sense.

Samos's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty happy with all three of the newcomers confirmed yesterday. They're all important characters and they all deserved a spot.

Regarding the leak, Chorus Men seems kind of dumb but I don't have a huge problem with it, Chrom makes sense and I approve of Shulk. Never played Xenoblade but I'm all for giving it the Smash bump, like Earthbound and Fire Emblem got.

Mr. Game and Watch isn't confirmed, but there's no reason he'd be cut. He's become a bit of a fan favorite.

I'm heading to Best Buy to try the game out today. I'll tell you guys how it goes.

If you want me to review something of yours, click me.
    Spoiler: 

We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

Things on here I found funny:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    wumbo write anotherfanfic now
    have nice peter come in
    "it's nice peter bitches"
    ""and i'm going to give you all my NICE PETER"
    and then peter visits the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by zyroda View Post
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    she had this really adorable dog
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

and i just wanted her to do well on her exam so i shot the dog
    and all of a sudden im a bad guy

and you don't love me anymore

i'm so sorry i guess i never ever do a damn thing right

everybody thinks i'm gonna cause problems

nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    Quote Originally Posted by TDFE Confessional
    Quote Originally Posted by GonadtheNomad
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Gogos are not 4 year old toys, they're a choking hazard.
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambaba
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/
    I'm not reading past the title

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.

Gattamelata Clue
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalnark View Post
    I know he wasn't officially confirmed but he was strongly implied to still be in. I mean if he isn't in the game then there was absolutely no reason to have him in Pac-Man's trailer, or to have that whole scene at the end. Wouldn't make any sense.
    There's also this. I know that it might not mean anything, but still. They used Game & Watch to advertise Amiibo's. There is only one Wii U game I could possibly think of that would be compatible with a Game & Watch Amiiboo. And that is Smash.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    "I'll consider hbox the winner"
    How? He lost. Nothing to it. Your saying ZeRo used cheap tactics to win? How about the fact that HungryBox didn't do anything but stand there and dodge until he was he last one left in the other matches. Also, what a great way to win. It was the LAST MATCH, SUDDEN DEATH. One hit decides the winner. That was so hype and theres no reason to complain just because Kirby didn't win.
    "just because Kirby didn't win"

Whatever, I'm done.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

ZoroarkPKMN's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    My brother and I saw it as hbox was more of a one-on-one player. He stayed on one side of the map so that people would come to him, trying to have one-on-ones rather than just fighting all at once. Plus he seemed good. I rooted for him. The ZSS guy seemed like a douche.
    Games I Play On 3DS: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Super Smash Bros 3DS, Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokemon
    3DS Friend Code: 1032-1436-7379

Games I Play On Wii U: Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Xenoblade Chronicles X
    NNID: DevinSanti

ZoroarkPKMN's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries
    So. A Rhythm Heaven character was spotted in Smash Run. I think this is further legitimacy of the Gematsu leak, as if it isn't true already with the newcomer reveals today.
    Games I Play On 3DS: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Super Smash Bros 3DS, Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokemon
    3DS Friend Code: 1032-1436-7379

Games I Play On Wii U: Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Xenoblade Chronicles X
    NNID: DevinSanti