+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200
Results 1,991 to 1,999 of 1999

Thread: Confession Thread

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries
    Somebody committed suicide in the mall today ten minutes after I left. Morbidly, I kinda I wish I hadn't missed it...
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Hound's Avatar Tao of Blue
    Blog Entries
    Dropped out of high school after my second year when i was there i wanted to fucking kill myself everyday those are the worst 2 years of my life the most depressing shit happend i never made any friends i tried but nothing worked i tried putting myself out there and that failed as well i never want to go back there. So much dark shit happend to me during that time just putting that out there and maybe it will help me i dunno excited for friday tho.
    Spoiler: 

Klonoa's Avatar Tao of Blue
    Blog Entries
    Wow. Life really sucks. And from now till the end of classes there are so many projects and finals that I'm going to probably hate myself.

But there's one phrase that keeps appearing in my mind every time I think of how painful it is. And I think it might be a helpful thing to have others know it, too.

Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.

You may not have any control over the awful things in life, but your outlook, your attitude, and your actions will decide how you feel as a result of that.

Juiz: You can quote me on this: Klonoa is my favorite son.

Brad's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Hey friends.

Just want to let you know even if we don't comment to avoid escalating any situations or putting anyone on the spot, I just want to let you know a lot of us read these and are always wishing the best for you guys in your respective situations. We love you guys and are always here too support you.

Remember, in times of good and times of bad, this too shall pass.

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    when you make a post and brad instantly buries it and you decide that maybe suicide is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sane
    Brad didn't do shit to save the forum it was all NukeL3AR
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle
    fking brad with his white writing on a white background
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    Attention Fortnite Gamers: John Wick needs your help! Here is my ex-wife's phone number, call her and ask her why I can't see the kids anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis
    brad can i hit ur juul please bro just one hit

sane's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries
    I got kicked out of my parents house for smoking weed, had already stopped going to school, started smoking cigarettes and drinking some and it's fun even though I know I should quit smoking cigarettes. Recently I've tried something else as well, but I wouldn't worry about other drugs that much, I don't have a desire to be addicted to that type of stuff, so I know not to ever pursue it. I wasted so much potential in life, and that's what kind of sucks, but I was just depressed a few weeks ago. I transferred Walmarts when I moved to Carrollton, Georgia, and it just drove me to a sad state in life. I was unhappy, behind in bills, life was just hard and it was my fault.

I quit Walmart. I know it isn't the greatest idea, and I've honestly kept this from my parents for the past three weeks. I was going to start at a gas station, but then Thanksgiving happened, my grandpa entered hospice and I put off seeing him for so long only to finally do it and love that I saw him, but it made me feel sad.

But I met someone, and I'm eating every day now, and I have a dog and great friends, and despite me lying to them about still working at walmart and if I'm eating enough and if I paid my credit and stuff, (I'm shit I know) we actually love each other quite a bit, and my family and me have a great time when we do talk or see each other.

Basically, I'm learning how not to be a fuck up. I need to go find a job so I don't stick around in unemployment too long and bills have to be paid for, but I'm just happier now. and it feels great. I know this isn't any life to strive for, but if I'm at a point in a few months where I'm getting bills paid and eating good and don't hate my job, I'm okay with sticking around this area and enjoying life. I want to make art and shit, I love movies and have learned so much about directing now, and thats what I want to do.

tl;dr : I'm getting there, slowly and stupid, but happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    Good job Sane. You killed the forum.

Blog Entries
    Lots of love. Life's a learning process, just take things one day at a time and you'll end up at point B.

YellowNerd's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sane View Post
    tl;dr : I'm getting there, slowly and stupid, but happier.
    You got this, you have me, you have us- every step of the way

I'm publishing Enden on Wattpad! Click the image to visit <3

Blog Entries
    Yesterday I fucked up an exam. Normally that wouldn't bother me. It's just an exam. But I actually studied for it. I did all the past papers several times, learned all the topics that came up and yet the exam still fucked me over. The questions weren't like anything that had come up before. I need a C to advance into Third Year and I'm hoping against hope that I get it.

Only good thing is that I'm not the only one in this boat. Everyone fucked up. Some people actually felt sick. Not a pleasant experience...

Hound's Avatar Tao of Blue
    Blog Entries
    I love Action Figures i dont know why i like to collect the WWE figs i like to collect the Marvel Legends line both MCU and comic and i really like the import figures( expensive figs from japan, china etc) i was never really into toys as a little kid i was more into games but around 2010 i started to buy the WWE figures then in 2016 i started to buy Marvel figs and 2018 with the imports i did have a pretty regular childhood so it would’nt be some mental thing that these make me feel like a kid there are sooo many adults out there that buty these expensive import figs like SH Figuarts & MAFEX and much more i dunno i love toys i love buying and adding more to my collection it’s a fun hobby sometimes i pose them around and takes pics of them and a few months ago i just found out there’s a whole community around that to called ACBA its soo fun the pictures peaple take are breathtaking and some of these are full grown adults with fams lol toys r cool.
    Spoiler: 

+ Reply to Thread