+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 201 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Confession Thread

I'm Just Going to Let Out What I've Been Holding

GoB, I was that guest in PS that insulted you about 3 or 4 months back.

Zoroark, the Pokemon ERBs are fun, but sometimes the pressure is so intense I want to quit.

I think Tipsy is, well, I'll let you forget that out

DI-Z, I never hated you. I was just going with the crowd.

Timmy Turner, I'm sorry I didn't vote for you as best rapper.

Anyone who wanted a Banner, Sig, Avi, or ERB Cover from me. I'll admit, I have been procrastinating.

Zero/Franchise, I may have overexaggerated the story about me and you, and the Shady Batz.

Chi, I never use my e-mail which is why I never noticed any e-mails from you.

You know the contests? Yes, I lied. I've been voting for myself.

Rob, I've always been slightly intimidated by you.

rbm, I knew Zoroark would overeact about the FM Pokemon Rap Battle series, I just didn't want to bring it up.

Uprising, I only made you change because I like the letter "U".

ZeMasked, it wasn't me who chose you to be Co-Host of the Nintendo Death Battles, it was someone else. (Honestly can't remember who, though. It was either Spartica Castiel, or rbm.)

SaneButStrange, when I was joking on the "Help" section, it wasn't for the reasons I PMed you. It's because I thought the comment about Zoroark and TDKR was funny, and I wanted to make a joke too!

Doc, I honestly still don't if I'm working for EPBoH.

Sunkistluva, when we were writing the animated series, I kind of got pissed when I saw you arguing with Popo.

Finally, to the whole forum: I'm not as kind as seemed prior to today. I've been taking anger management classes.

I felt like I wanted to confess to all my lies before I left with a bad record. I still have one, but at least I'm not a liar anymore.
    -- Sergeant Spike

Re: I'm Just Going to Let Out What I've Been Holding

... Can't we just forget this?

Uprising's Avatar Lifetime of Green
    Blog Entries

Dude, you actually sped up my name change that I was waiting to do anyways! An I admit that U is an awesome letter, just like U are an awesome person.

Quote Originally Posted by SaneButStrange
    ...Can we forget all this?
    I wish we could, I wish we could. But, I've already made my mark. Also, I'm really hoping GoB isn't trolling. Because I poured my heart out to him, everything I said about me caring about him was not a lie. I know everyone sees him as a spammer, but I see through that. I don't let any suspicion I may have on people overcome me. It would just add insult to injury if he was trolling.

Alright. I'll play the confess game. I'm not at all who you thought I was. And, I understand if you hate me, but at least don't be a coward and say who you are if you hate me.
    Guys, seriously? You actually thought I had a kid? Nope. I don't have a kid, and, the only time I actually had sex, I pulled out. (Im just stopping there.) Also, I am not 15... I am 14. (Well, almost. Sept. 24th). I'm not a "ladies man" at my school, I AM popular, but, even I have trouble with da ladies sometimes. (Oh god, here comes the worst part. Sorry Bobby.) I used to be racist. I am definately not proud of this. Not at all! But.. it was a part of who I was. I was only racist against Black/African-American people. But, when I joined this forum, I met Bobby. Who is basically my brother. Probably my best friend on the forum. And, he's black. He changed all my views. I am sorry Bobby, and, I love ya' like a bro anyways. (I'm not a racist anymore.. just to let you know. Wuv black peeps. XD)
    And, that's it I believe. I am sorry once again, peope, I have wanted to tell you from the start. But, I always lied on forums about my age, and I'm always a different person on every forum. Only cuz' I didn't plan on staying. But, now that I love it so much, I had to tell you guys. Sorry.
    -Spartica

I must confess, i am a lot more confident on here than irl.
    Tahu

xxDeadxPoolxx's Avatar Got That Redcoat
    Blog Entries

I must confess...I really do hate Uprising right now.

Gob's spam annoys the shit out of me now.
    ERBoH Video Game Forum: October Winner
    ERBoH Literal Review: November Winner
    ERBOH Fourm Games: November Winner
    ERBOH TDFE Season 2 2nd Place

Forum Married to Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    Lol, your the king of harsh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glikey Wikey
    You're the King of Blackmail!
    Agnostic, searching for the proof.

Confession Thread

I am making this read in regards to people feeling like they need to get something off their chest.
    I would request that any Global Moderators or Moderators/Co-Moderators/Co-Moderator's Assistant for this section to please not look at who posted what. Not only would it be respectful to those who want their privacy kept that way, but it would also make people more comfortable to post in here.

I shall start off with a confession of my own.

It really annoys me when people whine and complain about not having their way. If it wasn't your way in the first place, then there's a reason behind it. I don't care if you are the greatest human being alive, you can not always get what you want. Not only that, but whining about it will only worsen your chances at getting what you want. You're not an infant any more. Try harder and earn it.

I must confess, the number of people I can consistently trust here is slowly dwindling.

- Cubie

xxDeadxPoolxx's Avatar Got That Redcoat
    Blog Entries

Re: Confession Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I am making this read in regards to people feeling like they need to get something off their chest.
    I would request that any Global Moderators or Moderators/Co-Moderators/Co-Moderator's Assistant for this section to please not look at who posted what. Not only would it be respectful to those who want their privacy kept that way, but it would also make people more comfortable to post in here.

I shall start off with a confession of my own.

It really annoys me when people whine and complain about not having their way. If it wasn't your way in the first place, then there's a reason behind it. I don't care if you are the greatest human being alive, you can not always get what you want. Not only that, but whining about it will only worsen your chances at getting what you want. You're not an infant any more. Try harder and earn it.
    You know, they probably look to make sure that none of the rules are being broken...
    ERBoH Video Game Forum: October Winner
    ERBoH Literal Review: November Winner
    ERBOH Fourm Games: November Winner
    ERBOH TDFE Season 2 2nd Place

Forum Married to Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    Lol, your the king of harsh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glikey Wikey
    You're the King of Blackmail!
    Agnostic, searching for the proof.

+ Reply to Thread