View Poll Results: Should What P.U.L.L.E.D. Stands For Be Revealed?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 68.75%
  • No

5 31.25%
Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Countries of ERBoH

The Countries of ERBoH

There is a world, a world where 6, and only 6 countries rule supreme! The story takes place in a planet known simply as, Planet ERBoH. The complete ruler of this planet is the one and only Rob. Don't think of him as complete ruler, though. He is very fair, balanced, and unbiased with his decisions! Without him the world would be in total anarchy! What are the 6 countries, you ask? Well, I'll tell you. Here are the countries of ERBoH.

The United Republic of Underdog Incorporated:
    This country is a mafia ran country. Every single person in this country, boy or girl, old or young, are members of a bigger mafia corporation. Even though some may be strangers, like a mafia, they are like family. This country is a big city like area. There are many buildings and corporations, as well as illegal businesses running! There are 2 rulers of this country. Ren, and Top-Hattington. They are also the fathers of this mafia. They're the big bosses. No one crosses paths with these 2, because if they do, then Ren or Top will have them executed quicker then Justin Bieber earned hate! When it comes to trade with the other countries, they keep the word. If you want some weapons for your country, they supply it. The world's weapon arsenal comes from this very country!

Havokia:
    Have you ever wondered what the apocalypse was like? If you're man enough to wanna find out, come to the huge country of Havokia! It is the biggest country of ERBoH. Many, many years ago, this country was nuked in a grand ERBoH War. Once a great city, this place is now in ruins. Buildings are either crumbled or dilapidated. There are still some areas on fire, that can only be controlled. Poison and acid run rampant throughout streets. Every remaining citizen (Quite a damn lot), have their own hazmat suit and gas mask. As long as you wear these, you'll be safe from the acid or the toxicity of the country. Here people travel by trams, trains, and subway. The 2 rulers of this country are SuperRapz and BobbyBobber. These 2 are experts when it comes to the ins-and-outs of the city. They are extremely powerful, and can nuke your city in 10 seconds flat. The only downside is the force of the nukes leaving would be enough to wipe the country off the face of the planet. Havokia is big in armor when it comes to trade. This country can create armor that can't be destroyed even by nukes! Yowzers! So basically, your defense comes from this country.

Black Ops Base T4-71:
    Odd country name? Yes. Weak country? HELL NO! This kickass country used to be known as Krupzovia But after the war mentioned before, it was taken over by military professionals. This WHOLE country is a military run country. You got the children with the skills of Kony's army, and more badassery than Chuck Norris! Are they slaves? No. They had the choice to stay in their countries, but they volunteered for this line of work. This country is probably the best when it comes to strategy! All the buildings are heavily protected, and are bases. No ordinary houses. Just bases. Of course, they're still remotely comfy, though. No area of this country is left unprotected. It is nearly impossible to get in or out of this country without meeting their requirements. The 2 rulers of this militaristic country are Spartica4Real and Castiel. These are the best soldiers you can find. They're good at any type of combat you can imagine, have no weaknesses, and rules their country with an iron fist! What is this country's trade? Unfortunately, their weapons and armor still come from UI and Havokia, respectively. But they trade transportation. Whether it be simple cars and planes, to bomber jets, tanks, battleships, and more! Transportation, and armed vehicles come from this country.

Grand S.T.A.R.S.:
    The place is a ghost town. Literally! If a normal person were to go in, they'd see nothing but dusty old buildings. This place hasn't been touched by technology at all! It's still in the Western stage. Saloons, barrels of beer, and cattle. Or at least, they would have cattle if it weren't a ghost town. Believe it or not, the population is very high. It's just that this eerie town has super natural forces. Most of the citizens are either zombies, ghosts and ghouls, or Grim Reapers in training. So normally they would be invisible to the human eye. You can see them if they decide to show themselves, though. Not a good country for humans unless you don't mind being haunted. People here are very observant. So observant, in fact, that they have detailed maps of the whole planet. Nothing missing on the maps either except for classified areas. They also have pretty damn good compasses and other tools useful for explorers. The 2 rulers of this spooktastic country are Godfather and Kain. Godfather may seem human at first, but he's actually a perfect zombie/ghoul hybrid. Kain, A.K.A Death, is also very perfected. These 2 know how to earn access to anywhere. It's just they are allies with Black Ops, so they wouldn't betray them. Or would they? They are also very secretive, but intelligent. Trade? Why maps, compasses, and other tools of the sort of course! Charts, and newfound ways of exploration come from this country.

Epicztopia:
    This is the very opposite of S.T.A.R.S. This country is possibly the most advanced yet! Every building is filled to the brim with technology that the Earth probably won't get for 100,000,000,000,000 more centuries! You name it, they have it!: Time machines, teleportation chambers, clones, robots, and even Pokemon. That's right. Pokemon! About a year ago the country discovered how to make Pokemon real. The country is guarded by Legendary Pokemon, and the strongest of Pokemon! Hell, most of the most famous members are Pokemon, or half-Pokemon. And though it may seem you can get fat and lazy easy, the natural magic of the city prevents you from getting fat, and you're always at work! It takes a lot of help, hands, and work to keep the technology running, but in the end, it is worth it! The 2 rulers of this country are very unique. You have Zoroark, a half-human, half-Pokemon. And Doc. He used to be a proud citizen of Xdomia (Which I will explain later). But he decided he wanted a new taste of adventure and formed this marvelous country. And not to mention he's a Pegasus, to boot! These 2 rulers can turn a boring old clump of dirt into a supercomputer within seconds! There is no topping them when it comes to creativity and inventing, and they don't lack in trade either. The world's power, electricity, and technology come from this country.

The Haven of Xdomia:
    This place is probably the most prestige of them all. It's a Heaven. Literally! This place sits as a city in the clouds and expands over a lot of the world. This country is pure, and untouched by evil. Every citizen is either a God or a Demigod. Of course, they're not the Gods that created or watch over the world, but they are royal assistants to them! This place is basically a sanctuary. The streets are paved with gold, and the structures are made of pure platinum. There is a huge fountain in the middle of the city that pours replenishing waters. Even the most wounded can heal in here. For example, if you are missing a few limbs, take a dip in the fountain and you'll be healed instantly, and even regain those limbs! You can even walk on the clouds. The place literally glows and gleams with energy. Wanna know what's better? You don't need money. Everything is absolutely free! A lot of the citizens are even ponies, unicorns, or pegasi! Some of the most famous here are named Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie! The 2 leaders here are very well known. First, we have the wonderful God of Bronies. Aside from being a Pure God, he is also an Alicorn (Pegasus unicorn.) The other wonderful leader is Sergeant Spike. Another Pure God, but he is also a dragon. These are as regal as can be, but can be fierce in battle. They are amazing and can rule like no other. This country's trade is also excellent. All medicines, morality, and life come from this place.

Guys, please give me your honest opinions of this so far.

The Dead:
    Everyone except for the villains and good guys listed.

The Evil Team:
    Rob
    Dion
    Doc

Good Guys:
    Sergeant Spike
    Master Chief Castiel 669
    Rocket
    SuperWorldJumper
    SaneButStrange
    Kain
    Mega Man
    Watch Magical Girl Raising Project. Just do it.

Spars's Avatar Bon Vivant of Violet
    Blog Entries

Re: The Countries of ERBoH

Me thinks you're being biased towards Xdom. Which should not be true. All countries should be equal in their own way, but seriously? Immortality? Honest Opinion. All other 5 countries seem perfectly balanced though.

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

Quote Originally Posted by Spartica4Real
    Me thinks you're being biased towards Xdom. Which should not be true. All countries should be equal in their own way, but seriously? Immortality? Honest Opinion. All other 5 countries seem perfectly balanced though.
    I never said we were immortal.

Blog Entries

"If you're hurt you can heal it in the fountain."
    "All other countries IMMORTALITY comes from here."

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

"If you're hurt you can heal it in the fountain."
    "All other countries IMMORTALITY comes from here."
    Well, if we were in war it's pretty damn hard to come to the fountain. And you guys have stuff similar to it to as you'll see later. It's just the fountain is a landmark. Also, I said morality, which is basically principles, or a sense of direction. We could be killed. Anyway, what do you think about your group?

Blog Entries

I liked it. I'm a total-badass. I'm more badass than Chuck Norris. I'm just going to kick everyone, and not use guns. (JK)

Spoiler: 

Thanks peeps <3333

I liked it. I'm a total-badass. I'm more badass than Chuck Norris. I'm just going to kick everyone, and not use guns. (JK)
    Thanks! Also, in no way am I trying to upstage Godfather, I just wanted to do this too (Just to let you know.) I'll probably write Episode 1 tomorrow. I also wrote the description while listening to this awesome battle!

[youtube:1sfzg5d8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXQoB_tjfOA[/youtube:1sfzg5d8]

I edited pictures of parts of the countries. What do you guys think?

And they're all on one big planet called Registered Users.
    Oh hai. I'm back.

And improved.

Baldy Jr's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Havok should be able to regenerate cells through radioactivity, Black Ops can have the regeneration tubes from Star Wars, I can't think of the rest.
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Anyone who doesn't watch Duck Dynasty clearly isn't keeping up with the modern world!
    [9:30:38 PM] MaNCHA: Oh, Sambama
    If only there were someone out there who loved you.
    *MaNCHA removed Sambama from this conversation.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Technology's pretty incredible nowadays, you can like fuck robots and shit
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH View Post
    All Praise Tom "The Great" Hawk, doing great things with his greatness.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter
    "Yo Taylor, wanna see my family TREE?"

"You mean OUR family tree,"

"I was talkin' 'bout my dick, yo,"

"Oh."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion, regarding my depiction of Mega Cocojoe
    I think my lung just collapsed again.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    "Um... I want to ask you something.." ASK ME SHAUNA ASK ME
    'Did you know that 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance?''
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallicus Wumberius, rapping about The Room
    ARRRR THE ROOM'S PRODUCTION COST EARNED YOUR CONDEMNATION
    BUT I'LL SINK YOU LIKE YOUR HARSH REVIEW EVASION
    AND THROW YOU OVERBOARD LIKE THAT FILM ABOMINATION
    SO PREPARE TO LEARN THE FILM VAULT COMBINATION
    Come AAHHHHN the jhapped ur head ahf and hung it from a roap
    de ohnly lehjin jew lef wahs jur proifhwgwgrwsd on sohp
    ah meen dat rats nest beer has trap sow many crooms thees boom could git maroneed and still eet lanch for a mant
    ahm the emz assassin smack like i did naht to leesa
    rahps so lean call me the tahwer of peesa
    taik ur leel slewp jahan bay and gew hoam, tall south caroowleena blackbayered gaht wiseauned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Wumbo doesn't hit the Bulls-Eye. He takes the whole animal down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon
    @ Umbreon - Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:01 pm
    @ SaneButStrange, anyone who steals coconut water: SHOT! Anyone who tries to destroy canada: SHOT! anyone who pisses off Wumbo: SHOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    Wumbo sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Wumbo roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Wumbo's so good looking, his looks kill. But it's not murder... It's genocide
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Wumbo's girlfriend lost her virginity to another man...

He got it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo's Bitch
    @ Wumbo's Bitch - Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 pm
    Wumbo, im gonna change my name into Wumbo's Bitch if thats ok with you.
    I LIKE IT FOR THE SEXY MEN
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    OMG I REMEMBER WEBKINZ.

I HAD A FROG NAMED "STICKY"

BUT YOU DONT SEE ME GOING AROUND BY THE NAME STICKY DO YOU?!
    But that is what we call you.

Just not when you're around.
    Dude..

Don't go there man..

Sticky died when I was 7.. I forgot to feed him for like a year.

Ever since then I cry every night and have nightmares of frogs.

He shouts "WHY DIDNT YOU LOVE ME SPARTICA???!!!!?!?!?!"

And I cry more.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    "Nigga want a verse from me, it's gon' cost a CHICKEN!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogs
    Lol, if the bible was fanfiction, Jesus is one Mary Sue.
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterSamuel
    itís my experience that usually when you kill people, it shuts them up