Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 746

Thread: Returning Members Welcome!

  1. #1
    Dion's Avatar Skumfuk Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,009
    Blog Entries
    2

    Returning Members Welcome!

    If you disappeared for a while and have just returned to the forums, please post in here!

    Resident Skumfuk

    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 

    *SEXUAL TENSION*

    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    ...I can almost smell your acumen
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH
    Dion the great, the first to spoketh with peter the nice, the first to modeth globally, the first to donatith
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Dion's a true ERB gambler
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Every one on this forum has a crush on Dion. No exceptions. Why? Because you're freakin' dead if you don't have a crush on Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    I can never stop changing my username.
    Personally, Dion, Dion, and Dion were your best. It all went downhill when you chose Dion, though. Should've stuck with Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chat Box
    Wumbo: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dion: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dr. Facilier: Dion you wont be in it
    Dion: Won't be in what?
    Umbreon: Kingdom Hearts 3 apparently
    Dion: I will be in Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Umbreon: Dion will be the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    My mom bought new soup bowls. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
    Wear them as a bra, Top.
    I can't. They're for soup, not my luscious breasts. Plus they have handles. I can't wear a bra with handles.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    Dion: "Do any of you culture-less shit bags even watch anime?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    If we were in a 1950s high school, Dion would be like the dreamy hunk and we're all just innocent poodle skirt-wearing girls harboring a deep deep love for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    [23-07, 03:21] Lohuydahutt: * Lohuydahutt comes in at a completely random time and becomes attracted to Dion for some inexplicable reason

    It's been 30 minutes since the Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement, and my life has turned around for the better. I stopped doing hard drugs, and my grades have improved by margins. I got off the streets and got a real job. I called my mom who I haven't talked to in years and introduced her to my girlfriend I met 29 minutes ago, Emma Watson. Upon hanging up the phone, Taco Bell arrived with my delivery and the driver gave me his winning lotto ticket. Emma and I then proceeded to cuddle while watching Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan. I am typing this from my waterbed on my Yacht in the Tropics. This has been a good day... Ah, I have to go guys... Emma just fell asleep on my washboard 12pac abs that I got from doing sit ups 5 minutes ago. Don't want to disturb her. It almost feels like a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream...

  2. #2
    xxDeadxPoolxx's Avatar Got That Redcoat
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,351
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Returning Members Welcome!

    I disappeared for a couple of hours, does that count? :D
    ERBoH Video Game Forum: October Winner
    ERBoH Literal Review: November Winner
    ERBOH Fourm Games: November Winner
    ERBOH TDFE Season 2 2nd Place

    Forum Married to Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    Lol, your the king of harsh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glikey Wikey
    You're the King of Blackmail!
    Agnostic, searching for the proof.

  3. #3
    Dion's Avatar Skumfuk Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,009
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Returning Members Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief Castiel 669
    I disappeared for a couple of hours, does that count? :D
    No.

    Resident Skumfuk

    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 

    *SEXUAL TENSION*

    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    ...I can almost smell your acumen
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH
    Dion the great, the first to spoketh with peter the nice, the first to modeth globally, the first to donatith
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Dion's a true ERB gambler
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Every one on this forum has a crush on Dion. No exceptions. Why? Because you're freakin' dead if you don't have a crush on Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    I can never stop changing my username.
    Personally, Dion, Dion, and Dion were your best. It all went downhill when you chose Dion, though. Should've stuck with Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chat Box
    Wumbo: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dion: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dr. Facilier: Dion you wont be in it
    Dion: Won't be in what?
    Umbreon: Kingdom Hearts 3 apparently
    Dion: I will be in Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Umbreon: Dion will be the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    My mom bought new soup bowls. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
    Wear them as a bra, Top.
    I can't. They're for soup, not my luscious breasts. Plus they have handles. I can't wear a bra with handles.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    Dion: "Do any of you culture-less shit bags even watch anime?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    If we were in a 1950s high school, Dion would be like the dreamy hunk and we're all just innocent poodle skirt-wearing girls harboring a deep deep love for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    [23-07, 03:21] Lohuydahutt: * Lohuydahutt comes in at a completely random time and becomes attracted to Dion for some inexplicable reason

    It's been 30 minutes since the Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement, and my life has turned around for the better. I stopped doing hard drugs, and my grades have improved by margins. I got off the streets and got a real job. I called my mom who I haven't talked to in years and introduced her to my girlfriend I met 29 minutes ago, Emma Watson. Upon hanging up the phone, Taco Bell arrived with my delivery and the driver gave me his winning lotto ticket. Emma and I then proceeded to cuddle while watching Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan. I am typing this from my waterbed on my Yacht in the Tropics. This has been a good day... Ah, I have to go guys... Emma just fell asleep on my washboard 12pac abs that I got from doing sit ups 5 minutes ago. Don't want to disturb her. It almost feels like a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream...

  4. #4
    xxDeadxPoolxx's Avatar Got That Redcoat
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,351
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Returning Members Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief Castiel 669
    I disappeared for a couple of hours, does that count? :D
    No.
    aww .

    JK :D
    ERBoH Video Game Forum: October Winner
    ERBoH Literal Review: November Winner
    ERBOH Fourm Games: November Winner
    ERBOH TDFE Season 2 2nd Place

    Forum Married to Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    Lol, your the king of harsh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glikey Wikey
    You're the King of Blackmail!
    Agnostic, searching for the proof.

  5. #5

    Re: Returning Members Welcome!

    I am but a shell of my former self a ghost lost in the machine. My body long ago perished in the ashes of the old realm, now I lurk in the darkness looking for an escape. I am but a ghost of erboh's past and forums which only exist now in my heart. I was here once, and than I was not, but here I am yet again, hello to all the friendly faces. Who am I shall not be revealed, a fresh start in this world is all I seek.
    “Many times in life I've regretted the things I've said without thinking. But I've never regretted the things I said nearly as much as the words I left unspoken.”

  6. #6

    Re: Returning Members Welcome!

    I am back. for a while anyway. the problems are still abound. but so is this internet connection. lol
    in this spoiler is a reveal from Doctor Who's season 7 finale. don't look if you have yet to see it. but in 2 months time. the spoilers will be removed. and you will see what it is
    Spoiler: 


  7. #7

    Re: Returning Members Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kain
    I am back. for a while anyway. the problems are still abound. but so is this internet connection. lol
    KAIN KAIN KAIN !!!!~~~~!!!!!<3
    I don't know what to do anymore
    Spoiler: 

    Funny quotes v
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Togashi Castiel-Sama
    LOL!!!!!!! Omg, that's too funny.

    "mum...dad...I'm straight"

    "WHAT?! WE MUST CURE YOU TO BE GAY!"

    lawlz.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd
    being asian is trippy as f**k


    OPEN THIS FOR AN AWWWWWWWW <3
    Spoiler: 

  8. #8

    Re: Returning Members Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilyChi
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain
    I am back. for a while anyway. the problems are still abound. but so is this internet connection. lol
    KAIN KAIN KAIN !!!!~~~~!!!!!<3
    yeah, that is me
    in this spoiler is a reveal from Doctor Who's season 7 finale. don't look if you have yet to see it. but in 2 months time. the spoilers will be removed. and you will see what it is
    Spoiler: 


  9. #9

    Re: Returning Members Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kain
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyChi
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain
    I am back. for a while anyway. the problems are still abound. but so is this internet connection. lol
    KAIN KAIN KAIN !!!!~~~~!!!!!<3
    yeah, that is me
    YAY :D I missed you. Idc how many days it was. Am I doing alright with taking care of the infection game?
    I don't know what to do anymore
    Spoiler: 

    Funny quotes v
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Togashi Castiel-Sama
    LOL!!!!!!! Omg, that's too funny.

    "mum...dad...I'm straight"

    "WHAT?! WE MUST CURE YOU TO BE GAY!"

    lawlz.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowNerd
    being asian is trippy as f**k


    OPEN THIS FOR AN AWWWWWWWW <3
    Spoiler: 

  10. #10

    Re: Returning Members Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilyChi
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyChi
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain
    I am back. for a while anyway. the problems are still abound. but so is this internet connection. lol
    KAIN KAIN KAIN !!!!~~~~!!!!!<3
    yeah, that is me
    YAY :D I missed you. Idc how many days it was. Am I doing alright with taking care of the infection game?
    you are doing great. in fact go ahead and finish it. gives me an idea for the sequel
    in this spoiler is a reveal from Doctor Who's season 7 finale. don't look if you have yet to see it. but in 2 months time. the spoilers will be removed. and you will see what it is
    Spoiler: 


Similar Threads

  1. Possible members...
    By Red in forum Yami Kage
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 02:20 AM
  2. Possible Members
    By Kain in forum Noitu LoveR
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 06:56 PM
  3. New Members
    By in forum The Industry
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 01:46 PM
  4. I am returning to who I was originally
    By Lohuydahutt in forum Spam Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 03:50 PM
  5. Returning!
    By Red NightWing in forum Introduce Yourself!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 08:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •