Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Advertisement

Facebook Advertisement

Advertise ERBoH.com on Facebook! :D

I'm not sure if this is ok, we must first get the seal of approval by Rob.
    I only say this because random facebookers can see the advertisement and come on, but on facebook, if you scroll down all the way at the bottom, there should be blue tiny words and shat, one should say 'Advertisements', Click on that, And it should guide you on making an advertisement for a website!

Is it ok if we make advertisements on Facebook Rob? I I make one, On it, Mines gonna say, "If you do not know what ERBoH is, check out epicrapbattlesofhistory.com OR search it up on youtube! or somehting like that :P

So, Rob, Just reply with a no or a yes with a reason if ya want, Thanks :P

- Assassin

Re: Facebook Advertisement

I've advertised on Facebook before. Don't you have to pay for those ads?
    Am I forgetting something? PM me a reminder!

Eh, Not that I know of, I started creating an ad the other day for my website, but in the middle of it I x'd out cause I had to leave, but the part I got up to, I didnt see any paying or purchasing things

you do have to pay to advertise though on websites like Facebook. but you could do it the other free way where you just post a link to the forums.
    in this spoiler is a reveal from Doctor Who's season 7 finale. don't look if you have yet to see it. but in 2 months time. the spoilers will be removed. and you will see what it is
    Spoiler: 

Rob, You should make a special thing for donators, , Im not sure if you give something to donators or not, but if you dont, you should either give them a point for every 5 dollars tehy donate? or if they donate 20 dollars they can either choose, 5 points, or to be Mod in the section they mostly post in or sumtin, Idk, Just givin' Ideas! :PP :PP

eh. the mod thing is a bad idea. you don't want someone who will abuse that power to be a mod just because they gave the site money.
    in this spoiler is a reveal from Doctor Who's season 7 finale. don't look if you have yet to see it. but in 2 months time. the spoilers will be removed. and you will see what it is
    Spoiler: 

True dat bruva

How about like, a new rank, like, VIP, or sumtin ;D

yes I don't think we're going to sell the site away like that and give mod positions
    very good ideas though. I like the special rank one. I've been trying to get some tshirts made, possibly well give them to donators.
    Maybe an @ERBoH.com email address. Any other ideas on things we could give donators?
    Am I forgetting something? PM me a reminder!

Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH
    yes I don't think we're going to sell the site away like that and give mod positions
    very good ideas though. I like the special rank one. I've been trying to get some tshirts made, possibly well give them to donators.
    Maybe an @ERBoH.com email address. Any other ideas on things we could give donators?
    custom made avatar from one of the great artists here. maybe?
    Spoiler: