Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lohuydahutt's ERB/FMERB Reviews

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Lohuydahutt's ERB/FMERB Reviews

I shall be doing my own reviews and I'm using HipsterSamuel's format (thx man xP) anyway I'll review all the rap battles and review fan made rap battles when there are none left to review at the time. Up first... John Lennon vs Bill O'Reilly :P
    Schedule:

Explanation of my new rating system (that may or may not be permanent)
    http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthrea...l=1#post387346
    Last edited by Lohuydahutt; 05-28-2015 at 06:54 PM.

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Blog Entries

Re: Lohuydahutt's ERB/FMERB reviews

John Lennon vs Bill O'Reilly review :P
    The Beat: I'm really not a huge fan of this, it's sort of catchy but doesn't really do much for me. 6.5/10

Impressions and Costumes: As many people said before it basically JUST sounds like Peter and JUST like Lloyd, also the Bill 'OReilly wig just looks weird. John Lennon's costume seems pretty good though 5/10

John Lennon-Round 1: John Lennon just flows well through the whole thing with every line having similar quality. It's not particularly amazing but it works. 8/10

Bill O'Reilly-Round 1: Bill O'Reilly starts out decent I really like the "well you're about to get sunk, by the right wing, political machine" There's just something about Bill O'Reilly in this rap battle that just screams meh for some reason. Lloyd just sounds a bit boring but regardless it's solid 8/10

John Lennon-Round 2: "Well you can't buy me love, but I'll kick your ass for free" Best line of the battle. His other lines are good but this alone is almost enough to give him the win and the other lines are just sort of icing on the cake :P 8.5/10

Bill O'Reilly-Round 2: Well he has some good lines and my problem with him from his first round still sticks. The stomp out a beatle line stands out to me. It's not really enough to win. 7.5/10

Overall: Hardly a bad start for what will eventually be a great series. This is hardly their best battle but it gets a pass for being their first one. I mean really this was when the announcer's voice wasn't even the one we know today :D 7/10

Final Results:
    John Lennon: 16.5/20
    Bill O'Reilly: 15.5/20

Total Score: 50.5/70 or 72%

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

rangernumberx's Avatar A Beautiful Sunset at Noon
    Blog Entries

I don't think I've seen you around. Well, can you review one of my raps? Any, apart from Superman vs Goku. That was crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiz View Post
    I once heard Ranger was a legend.
    Now I can confirm Ranger is a legend.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rangernumberx
    I don't think I've seen you around. Well, can you review one of my raps? Any, apart from Superman vs Goku. That was crap.
    I'll review your Link vs Red xP

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Blog Entries

Original or rematch?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rangernumberx
    Original or rematch?
    Original xP

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Blog Entries

next rangernumberx's Red vs Link
    Link first verse: OK this was pretty good, not great, good. A small problem I have is that. There's nothing that REALLY stands out. A couple of the lines Link said are things that were not even fully valid points. He's saying things like: MY HEALING IS COOLER THAN YOURS! Overall solid but not amazing 6.5/10
    Red first verse: Again statements that aren't really valid.
    "I don't talk and you grunt and snort but don't talk either!" Otherwise his lines were pretty good. I liked when he pointed out how he wasn't even the name of his own game, a very predictable line but effective. Also another small thing to point out, Gallade seems like an extremely random pokemon to reference it's not even from his own region xD well regardless it's better than Link's 8/10
    Link second verse: Ok here's some improvement. I liked his Ocarina line xD the closing lines were pretty weak though 8/10
    Red second verse: These are all solid lines but all of the lines had similar messages he's basically saying I'M KICKING YOUR ASS, YOU SUCK ASS they just seem a bit too similar. Red through the whole thing didn't really have enough self praise. But regardless he still won. 7.5/10
    Overall: This is a really good battle for your first but it does have it's flaws so 7.5/10
    Link: 14.5/20
    Red: 15.5/20
    Overall: 37.5/50

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Blog Entries

My next review: Batman vs Holmes by ERB :D
    The beat: very... bland. It suits the battle well but it isn't THAT intense and isn't very catchy either 6/10
    Impressions: Let's start with Batman, everything about him was perfect except for how he uses terminology like "dork" and "so eat it" it just isn't him. Robin's costume doesn't look exactly like Robin's actual costume but it looks similar enough and I LOVE how how his logo spells ERB so it gets a pass. Holmes and Watson were spot on, don't know what's up with Watson's hair but it's perfect otherwise. 9/10
    Batman's first verse: First line, bad, second line passable because if you think about it... HAVING ALFRED READ HOLMES BOOK MAKES SENSE ON ANOTHER LEVEL CUZ' HE'S ALWAYS PREPARED! But this is easily the worst verse in the battle with very few lines that are actually REALLY good 6.5/10
    Sherlock and Watson's first verse: They mean business xD though it is sort of hard to really dive into what they're what they're saying because at first glance they look like there basically just talking among themselves. I really like the "I HEARD HE HAS A BRITISH BUTLER! Good, then he's used to being served by englishmen" a good verse plain and simple 8.5/10
    Batman's second verse: I see huge improvement on Batman's part and Robin is just icing on the cake :D Robin pretty much kicked ass, hilarious, then Batman comes in to deliver some GOOD lines "you'll die alone with no friends but that needle in your arm" was an amazing closing line. This is the best verse in the battle. If Batman's first verse was closer to as good as this one Batman would've won -_- 9
    Holme's second verse: I love what he does at the beginning it's an awesome reference. But then he raps. It SOUNDS awesome but the lines aren't particularly insulting just talking about his parent's death and a "killer catchphrase" I find it funny how big of a suck up Watson is in this battle :D it's not as good as his first verse but it's good enough for him to win. 7.5/10
    Overall: A really good battle they didn't really do Batman justice for his first verse but otherwise it's a great battle 8/10
    Batman: 15.5/20
    Holmes: 16/20
    Overall: 54.5/70 or 75.8%

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    next rangernumberx's Red vs Link
    Link first verse: OK this was pretty good, not great, good. A small problem I have is that. There's nothing that REALLY stands out. A couple of the lines Link said are things that were not even fully valid points. He's saying things like: MY HEALING IS COOLER THAN YOURS! Overall solid but not amazing 6.5/10
    Red first verse: Again statements that aren't really valid.
    "I don't talk and you grunt and snort but don't talk either!" Otherwise his lines were pretty good. I liked when he pointed out how he wasn't even the name of his own game, a very predictable line but effective. Also another small thing to point out, Gallade seems like an extremely random pokemon to reference it's not even from his own region xD well regardless it's better than Link's 8/10
    Link second verse: Ok here's some improvement. I liked his Ocarina line xD the closing lines were pretty weak though 8/10
    Red second verse: These are all solid lines but all of the lines had similar messages he's basically saying I'M KICKING YOUR ASS, YOU SUCK ASS they just seem a bit too similar. Red through the whole thing didn't really have enough self praise. But regardless he still won. 7.5/10
    Overall: This is a really good battle for your first but it does have it's flaws so 7.5/10
    Link: 14.5/20
    Red: 15.5/20
    Overall: 37.5/50
    Thanks! I know it wasn't my best battle, first and all. And let me see, times it by two... 75%. That's better than the first ERBOH! :D

Review any of my battles? Just not Slenderman/Boogieman Round 1, or Jack the Ripper/Sylar. XP
    My Fan-Made Battles: Latest: H.P Lovecraft vs. Junji Ito!
    Epic Rap Battles of Anime Index: : Latest: Edward Elric vs. Eren Jaeger!