Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lohuydahutt's ERB/FMERB Reviews

Lohuydahutt's Avatar Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Re: Lohuydahutt's ERB/FMERB reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rangernumberx
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    next rangernumberx's Red vs Link
    Link first verse: OK this was pretty good, not great, good. A small problem I have is that. There's nothing that REALLY stands out. A couple of the lines Link said are things that were not even fully valid points. He's saying things like: MY HEALING IS COOLER THAN YOURS! Overall solid but not amazing 6.5/10
    Red first verse: Again statements that aren't really valid.
    "I don't talk and you grunt and snort but don't talk either!" Otherwise his lines were pretty good. I liked when he pointed out how he wasn't even the name of his own game, a very predictable line but effective. Also another small thing to point out, Gallade seems like an extremely random pokemon to reference it's not even from his own region xD well regardless it's better than Link's 8/10
    Link second verse: Ok here's some improvement. I liked his Ocarina line xD the closing lines were pretty weak though 8/10
    Red second verse: These are all solid lines but all of the lines had similar messages he's basically saying I'M KICKING YOUR ASS, YOU SUCK ASS they just seem a bit too similar. Red through the whole thing didn't really have enough self praise. But regardless he still won. 7.5/10
    Overall: This is a really good battle for your first but it does have it's flaws so 7.5/10
    Link: 14.5/20
    Red: 15.5/20
    Overall: 37.5/50
    Thanks! I know it wasn't my best battle, first and all. And let me see, times it by two... 75%. That's better than the first ERBOH! :D
    I rate FMERB and ERBs on separate levels. The first ERB>yours >:D

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

I am PolarBore's official Assistant Mangager (again)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FoolMeNever
    Review any of my battles? Just not Slenderman/Boogieman Round 1, or Jack the Ripper/Sylar. XP
    I'll do Caesar vs Castro :P

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Blog Entries

My next review: FoolMeNever's Julius Caesar vs Fidel Castro
    Caesar's First Verse: OK -2 points because some of these don't even rhyme and pretty much none of them are perfect rhymes. (If you can give me a good reason for this in a way that relates to the character than I'll give him a higher rating) most of these lines aren't that great either the "Your people are starving, battered, and abused, it's clear to me that, as a leader, you haven't a clue." is a good line but again doesn't really rhyme. So 6.5/10
    Fidel Castro's First Verse: Well fortunately these lines DO mostly rhyme. "Maybe you'd have lived if you didn't screw Brutus' mom!" is a great line IMO so this is a pretty good verse so 8.5/10
    Caesar's Second Verse: Huge improvement. The only line that I think isn't really good is the "You're not a ruler, you're a failure, simple as that. I'd die a thousand times over if it meant kicking your a**!" Mainly because you used the word ass for a rhyme earlier so it just seems redundant and the point coming across isn't particularly strong either. Otherwise the lung cancer line is amazing, somewhat cruel, but perfect. 7.5/10
    Castro's Second Verse: Not as good as his second verse had some good lines and it was enough to hand him an easy win :P 7.5/10
    Overall: I feel this battle is held back by the only passable quality of most of Julius Caesar's lines but you did good with Fidel Castro so 7/10
    Caesar: 14/10
    Castro: 16/10
    Overall: 37/50
    Up next HITLER VS VADER ORIGINAL!

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Dr. Ninja's Avatar Lifetime of Green
    Blog Entries

Can you review my Willy Wonka vs the Joker found here

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6913

Blog Entries

Next Review: Vader vs Hitler... 1
    The Beat: It starts off really intense then gets a bit less intense and is somewhat catchy and pleasant to listen to. Overall it's just a suitable and solid beat. 8.5/10
    Costumes: They both look their part even though the Vader costume looks more like a cheap halloween costume than anything else. Also Hitler isn't rocking his traditional emblem, I can understand why they did that but what they replaced it with just looks flat out dumb. 9/10
    Adolf Hitler's First Verse: OK Hitler's first few lines are good but one problem, saying I am ______ blah blah blah and you are _________ is just a not very good structure for a diss. "You are Vader" is just not a good start for a diss. Well regardless I liked the dope on the mic line and the Spaceballs line. 7/10
    Darth Vader's First Verse: Now this is... Better... YOU CALL THAT A MUSTACHE! Overall it's a good verse nothing really amazing but it gives Vader an early edge. 8.5/10
    Adolf Hitler's Second Verse: The shower line is awesome. Everything else is OK. That's really all I have to say about it. He doesn't win but it's close 8/10
    Darth Vader's Second Verse: OK this is the worst verse IMO but not by much. He basically freezes Hitler in Carbonite and makes a rap about it. The closing line is good though so he wins xP 7/10
    Overall: They're still early in their career but this is a huge jump in quality from the first one. It's not one of the greatest battles they have but it deserves its place in the epic rap battles of history lineup. 8/10
    Hitler: 15/20
    Vader: 15.5/20
    Overall: 56/70 or 80% xD
    Next... Willy Wonka vs Joker...
    Wonk your Willies until next time xD

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Blog Entries

My Next Review: Dr. Ninja's Willy Wonka vs Joker
    Willy Wonka's First Verse: OK I'll be honest here you xP I really don't like it when the length of two lines are completely different. At the opening it went from 4 lines to 16. Regardless there were pretty much 3 lines here that were good and the rest ranged from OK to mediocre :/ I liked the Willy Insane line xD also the mexican border is a completely random thing to reference :P 7/10
    Joker's First Verse: MORE OF THAT HUGE VARIANCE IN LINE LENGTH OK all of the short lines I simply don't like. Regardless it's better than Willy Wonka. For every two lines there is one I like xD 8/10
    Willy Wonka's Second Verse: Two lines I liked: t's in your name your just a joke, and the only time you're on a playing card is when you fuck it. Also the Charlie Bucket line didn't have very good placement. So 6.5/10
    Joker's Second Verse: Urghhhhh Joker's two lines at the start of the verse were good! The swag and fag line I'm sorry to say were flat out bad lines xP and virgin doesn't rhyme with off. Well Joker wins anyway even though only 1/3 of the verse was actually good :P 7/10
    Overall: Well your other battle House vs Phil was a huge improvement over this one. With 11 lines I thought were good/awesome a lot of OK lines and a few bad lines. This is your first battle and it is pretty much an OK start to your series where you already got much better on your second try xD 6.5/10
    Willy Wonka: 13.5/20
    Joker: 15/20
    Overall: 35/50 or 70%
    Up next if a request doesn't get to me first: Billy Mays vs Ben Franklin :P

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Uprising's Avatar Lifetime of Green
    Blog Entries

Review my Krispy Kreme vs Larry the Cable Guy?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uprising
    Review my Krispy Kreme vs Larry the Cable Guy?
    Um... SURE :D

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

BobbyBobber's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Blog Entries

Could you review Mike Tyson vs Hulk under Extreme Collabs?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    Could you review Mike Tyson vs Hulk under Extreme Collabs?
    Link plz xP

Spoiler: 
    My life story:
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: