Page 1 of 184 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Reviews

HipsterSamuel's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Presidential Reviews

Hi. I'm going to do serious reviews of the ERBs. Why? Because I feel like it. Keep in mind these are my own personal opinion. If I offend someone somehow, I apologize.
    First one: John Lennon vs. Bill O'Reilly. Enjoy.

Spoiler: 
    ADAM LOVES EVEhidinThe Beat: It's catchy. It's not extremely epic, though. More of just a beat that you get stuck in your head. 7.5/10

Impressions and Costumes: Honestly, not very good at all. It doesn't really seem like they were doing impressions at all, just reading the lyrics in their own voices. 3/10

John Lennon-Round 1: He starts off strong with his Help line. Then mainly a few insults about Bill's short temper. His LSD sh*t line was pretty funny, and so was the George Bush line. Pretty good. 8.5/10

Bill O'Reilly-Round 1: Unlike his opponent, Bill doesn't get strong until the end. His first good line was the George Harrison line. The best line of the battle was the Yoko Ono line. But, for the most part, Bill O'Reilly was average here. 7.5/10

John Lennon-Round 2: John starts off good here with a few references to his songs, but ends weak. Still, the good beginning gets it a good rating. 8/10

Bill O'Reilly-Round 2: I liked the $10,000 shoes line, but that's about it. Yeah, he mentions his catch phrase, funny, but rather predictable. 7/10

Overall: This was the first rap battle, and it shows. Compared to the other battles, it's rather weak. But that's because the battles still had much evolving to do. And if you think of it as its own video, rather than one in a series, it's pretty good. 7/10

Final Results:
    John Lennon: 16.5/20
    Bill O'Reilly: 14.5/20

Total Score: 48.5/70

The List:
    Injustice 2 Forum Edition Fic (Requested by Bullseye)
    Winter Aid - The Wisp Sings (Requested by YellowNerd)
    Waltmageddon (Requested by BKTurner)
    Moongic vs LAWL REWF (Requested by Moongic)
    Oxygen - Swans (Requested by Mike Hat)
    The Forum Conspiracy (Requested by Ludwig)
    sam diss track 2018 (Requested by Janet)
    2018 (Requested by Klonoa)
    Sane vs Polar Serious
    Last edited by HipsterSamuel; 12 Hours Ago at 03:12 PM.

If you want me to review something of yours, click me.
    Spoiler: 

We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

Things on here I found funny:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    wumbo write anotherfanfic now
    have nice peter come in
    "it's nice peter bitches"
    ""and i'm going to give you all my NICE PETER"
    and then peter visits the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by zyroda View Post
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    she had this really adorable dog
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

and i just wanted her to do well on her exam so i shot the dog
    and all of a sudden im a bad guy

and you don't love me anymore

i'm so sorry i guess i never ever do a damn thing right

everybody thinks i'm gonna cause problems

nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    Quote Originally Posted by TDFE Confessional
    Quote Originally Posted by GonadtheNomad
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Gogos are not 4 year old toys, they're a choking hazard.
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambaba
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/
    I'm not reading past the title

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.

Blog Entries

Re: HipsterSamuel reviews

I might just do a new one of these every day. Next is Darth Vader vs. Adolf Hitler.

Spoiler: 
    The Beat: I don't know. It's alright. Doesn't get stuck in my head as much the first one. Also, it seems like it has repeats in the music a lot. Still pretty epic though. 7.5/10

Impressions and Costumes: HUGE improvement over the last one. The costumes are great, and the voices are great too. I think Hitler's voice isn't raspy enough. Aside from that, no complaints. 9/10

Adolf Hitler-Round 1: The dope on the mic thing is kind of funny. So is the spaceballs line. But nothing really special here. 7/10

Darth Vader-Round 1: Darth Vader ADAMLOVESEVEstarts off fabulously with the ''Who knows if I'm your father'' line, the Napoleon dick line, and the Dirty Sanchez line. He ends it nicely with the cloned piece-of-sh*t line. My only complain is that some of it doesn't really rhyme. But still, those lines rock. 9/10

Adolf Hitler-Round 2: Hitler's famous shower line comes in here. After that, meh. I kind of thought that was Hitler's only really good line of the battle. 7.5/10

Darth Vader-Round 2: Suck my Robot Balls made me laugh out loud. But not much after that. EDIT: Looking back at it, the ending line was actually pretty awesome, so I'm bumping the grade up. 8/10

Overall: Nice Peter and Epic Lloyd stepped this one up. They put a lot of effort in it, and they deserve every singe one of the 52,219,822 views this video got. We can thank this one for putting out the word of the Epic Rap Battles of History. 9/10

Final Results:
    Adolf Hitler: 14.5/20
    Darth Vader: 17/20

Total Score: 57/70
    Last edited by HipsterSamuel; 10-14-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Spoiler: 

We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries

Good review but Hitler won IMO.
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Blog Entries

Alright, here's Abe Lincoln vs. Chuck Norris.

Spoiler: 
    The Beat: This one is catchy, but not as catchy as the first one. Intense, but not as intense as the second one. I don't know about this one. 6.5/10

Impressions and Costumes: Well, we have no idea of knowing what Abe Lincoln sounded like, but his costume was OK. Chuck Norris' costume was great. His voice could have been more accurate though. But I guess most of this is alright. 7.5/10

Abe Lincoln-Round 1: Abe's ''cry ADAMon your career'' line was pretty good. Actually, I liked a few of Abe's lines, such as the chest hairs line and the horse with a limp line. I'm impressed. 8.5/10

Chuck Norris-Round 1: Normally the first round of the battle is longer than the second one, but they switched it for Chuck Norris for some reason. I sort of liked the John Wilkes Booth line, but overall, I did not like this that much. 7/10

Abe Lincoln-Round 2: Unlike Chuck Norris, Abe LincolnLove was able to have two good rounds of rapping. The bucket-of-my-head line, the catching bullets in the skull line, still pretty good. 8/10

Chuck Norris-Round 2: Now Chuck gets better. The dick beard line was hilarious. Besides that mainly just Chuck Norris facts. Not very creative, but still good. Sorry Chuck, but you came back a little bit too late. 8.5/10

Overall: This is good. It's funny, the effects are nice, not much bad you can say about this oneVE. Peter and Lloyd did not dissapoint. 8/10

Final Results:
    Abe Lincoln: 16.5/20
    Chuck Norris: 15.5/20

Total Score: 54/70
    Last edited by HipsterSamuel; 10-14-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe

Moonjik's Avatar Fine Red Wine
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HipsterSamuel

[spoiler:3uspimmh]The Beat: This one is catchy, but not as catchy as the first one. Intense, but not as intense as the second one. I don't know about this one. 6.5/10

Impressions and Costumes: Well, we have no idea of knowing what Abe Lincoln sounded like, but his costume was OK. Chuck Norris' costume was great. His voice could have been more accurate though. But I guess most of this is alright. 7.5/10

Abe Lincoln-Round 1: Abe's ''cry on your career'' line was pretty good. Actually, I liked a few of Abe's lines, such as the chest hairs line and the horse with a limp line. I'm impressed. 8.5/10

Chuck Norris-Round 1: Normally the first round of the battle is longer than the second one, but they switched it for Chuck Norris for some reason. I sort of liked the John Wilkes Booth line, but overall, I did not like this that much. 5/10

Abe Lincoln-Round 2: Unlike Chuck Norris, Abe Lincoln was able to have two good rounds of rapping. The bucket-of-my-head line, the catching bullets in the skull line, still pretty good. 7.5/10

Chuck Norris-Round 2: Now Chuck gets better. The dick beard line was hilarious. Besides that mainly just Chuck Norris facts. Not very creative, but still good. Sorry Chuck, but you came back a little bit too late. 8/10

Overall: This is good. It's funny, the effects are nice, not much bad you can say about this one. Peter and Lloyd did not dissapoint. 8/10

Final Results:
    Abe Lincoln: 16/20
    Chuck Norris: 13/20

Total Score: 51/70
    [/spoiler:3uspimmh]
    Good review.
    But,░in░truth,░I░have░wept░too░much!░Dawns░are░hea rtbreaking.
    Ξvery░moon░is░atrocious░and░every░sun░bitter. (ュ だ  どいロリラ威萎虞う ャイ意営縁ぇヵ)

Quote Originally Posted by Juiz
    moon you're hurting me in ways you'll never even know. lets do that suicide, buddy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by God(dess) of Bronies
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterSamuel

[spoiler:wqa3dano]The Beat: This one is catchy, but not as catchy as the first one. Intense, but not as intense as the second one. I don't know about this one. 6.5/10

Abe Lincoln-Round 1: Abe's ''cry on your career'' line was pretty good. Actually, I liked a few of Abe's lines, such as the chest hairs line and the horse with a limp line. I'm impressed. 8.5/10

Chuck Norris-Round 1: Normally the first round of the battle is longer than the second one, but they switched it for Chuck Norris for some reason. I sort of liked the John Wilkes Booth line, but overall, I did not like this that much. 5/10

Abe Lincoln-Round 2: Unlike Chuck Norris, Abe Lincoln was able to have two good rounds of rapping. The bucket-of-my-head line, the catching bullets in the skull line, still pretty good. 7.5/10

Chuck Norris-Round 2: Now Chuck gets better. The dick beard line was hilarious. Besides that mainly just Chuck Norris facts. Not very creative, but still good. Sorry Chuck, but you came back a little bit too late. 8/10

Overall: This is good. It's funny, the effects are nice, not much bad you can say about this one. Peter and Lloyd did not dissapoint. 8/10

Final Results:
    Abe Lincoln: 16/20
    Chuck Norris: 13/20

Total Score: 51/70
    [/spoiler:wqa3dano]
    Good review.
    Thanks.

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe

Blog Entries

Now I hadam loves eve one that lots of people don't like. Sarah Palin vs. Lady Gaga.

Spoiler: 
    The Beat: It fits the battle, but all of the beats do. It's not very catchy, it's not very intense, I guess I just don't like this one. 3/10

Impressions and Costumes: Sarah Palin's costume and impression was flawless. Lady Gaga? Um... well for a man, it's not bad. But I don't think it's humanly possible for a man to sound like Lady Gaga. They did their best, so I give them credit. 9/10

Sarah Palin-Round 1: A transvestite was a keyboard gave me a chuckle. Besides that, I liked ''you may be Gaga, but you ain't a lady at all.'' Not bad. 7/10

Lady Gaga-Round 1: Lady Gaga starts out strong with the smurf line and the homeschool line. I really liked the line about the Jackson 5. After that, not much from Gaga. Still a bit better than Palin's first verse. 8/10

Sarah Palin-Round 2: Palin steps it up and puts the beatdown on Gaga with the moose line and the Madonna line. You can see her anger when she delivers these lines. 8/10

Lady Gaga-Round 2: Many people think Gaga sucked here, but I thought the fart line was hilarious. And I thought the John McCain line was funny. Better than Palin's second verse? No, but not horrible. 7.5/10

Overall: This one is a step down from the others, but it's not as bad as everyone says it was. There were some funny lines from both sides. Much like the first battle, if you don't compare it to the others, it's pretty good. 6.5/10

Final Results:
    Sarah Palin: 15/20
    Lady Gaga: 15.5/20

Total Score: 39/70
    Last edited by HipsterSamuel; 10-14-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe

Do you review FM's?

Blog Entries

I haven't put one up in a while, so how about I put one on now. Kim Jong-Il vs. Hulk Hogan and Macho Man.

Spoiler: 
    The Beat: Not very catchy, and not very intense. You need to be at least one of those to get a decent score from me. 3/10

Impressions and Costumes: Kim Jong-Il looks fine, Macho Man looks fine, Hulk Hogan...eh...I don't like those fake abs. The skin color for them is way off, you can definitely tell they're fake, and it just sticks out like a sore thumb. The voices are OK I guess, I don't really watch wrestling so I don't really know. 6.5/10

Kim Jong-Il-Round 1: When Kim Jong-Il talks about what Hulk Hogan's body looks like, it's pretty funny. You know, spray-tan banana, walrus mustache, dick hair, etc. Decent start for Kim Jong-Il 7.5/10

Hulk Hogan-Round 1: Hulk Hogan is one of the funniest rappers in ERB history, but for all the wrong reasons. I still don't know what a ''rice-a-roni-jabroni''. All of these raps are just desperate attempts at a rhyme. I would give him ADAM LOVES zero if he wasn't so darn funny. 5/10

Kim Jong-Il-Round 2: Despite all of the so-bad-it's-good lineves Hulk Hogan says, the funniest line of the battle is ''Beijing is in China, you blonde asshole.'' This paired with the Suburban Commando line and the last line makes for a very good round. 8.5/10

Macho Man-Round 2: When Macho Man begins, he says some of his catch phrases, but, like I said with Bill O'Reilly, rather predictable. But Macho Man can still deliver some powerful lines like the midget asses line, and the feeding your people line. Pretty good, but I still think Kim Jong-Il won. 7.5/10

Overall: In my opinion, this was not one of their best works. But I like all of the rap battles, and while this one is not the best, it's got it's moments that still make it a good battle. 6/10

Final Results:
    Kim Jong-Il: 16/20
    The Mega Powers: 12.5/20
    Hulk Hogan: 5/10 (equivalent to 10/20)
    Macho Man: 7.5/10 (equivalent to 15/20)

Total Score: 44/70
    Last edited by HipsterSamuel; 10-14-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe

Blog Entries

Justin Bieber vs. Beethoven time.
    Spoiler: 
    The BeaDAMt: It's catchy, and sort of intense. I'm glad they picked a remixed Beethoven song. Beethoven was truly a boss. 8/10

Impressions and Costumes: The costumes are very good. Beethoven looks like Beethoven (at least what the paintings have him look like) and Justin Bieber looks like Justin Bieber. We don't knoiw what Beethoven sounded like, but Justin Bieber's voice isn't that good. I mean, Alex tries his best, but like I said about Lady Gaga, I don't think it's possible for a grown man to sound as high as Justin Bieber. 9/10

Justin Bieber-Round 1: As much as I hate Bieber (even though some people love eve), he had some funny lines here. I'm talking about the Chewbacca line, the Bieber Fever line, and the dog line. They proved it's posible for someone to write decent lines for Justin Bieber in a rap battle. 8/10

Ludwig van Beethoven-Round 1: Where did Bach get this information? It's still a funny line though. Verbal Murder in the Major 3rd Degree? That's clever. I didn't realize how funny the ''real OG'' line was until I learned that OG stands for Original Gangster. Beethoven ends strong with the puberty line. Beethoven's got skillz. 9/10

Justin Bieber-Round 2: OK, Bieber, you got an OK score out of me the first time, but it ain't happening again. No very good lines here. The last line isn't terrible, but Bieber still loses. 6/10

Ludwig van Beethoven-Round 2: Beethoven's still got it! Little girls line, My World line, and another great end with the white Usher line. Beethoven truly is the real OG. 9.5/10

Overall: The last two weren't as fabulous as the others, but Beethoven vs. Bieber ERB at it's finest. It's got funny moments, epic moments, and everything you could want out of an ERB, basically. 8/10

Final Results:
    Justin Bieber: 14/20
    Ludwig van Beethoven: 18.5/20

Total Score: 57.5/70
    Last edited by HipsterSamuel; 10-14-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe