Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Reviews

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Samos's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Presidential Reviews

Hi. I'm going to do serious reviews of the ERBs. Why? Because I feel like it. Keep in mind these are my own personal opinion. If I offend someone somehow, I apologize.
    First one: John Lennon vs. Bill O'Reilly. Enjoy.

Spoiler: 
    ADAM LOVES EVEhidinThe Beat: It's catchy. It's not extremely epic, though. More of just a beat that you get stuck in your head. 7.5/10

Impressions and Costumes: Honestly, not very good at all. It doesn't really seem like they were doing impressions at all, just reading the lyrics in their own voices. 3/10

John Lennon-Round 1: He starts off strong with his Help line. Then mainly a few insults about Bill's short temper. His LSD sh*t line was pretty funny, and so was the George Bush line. Pretty good. 8.5/10

Bill O'Reilly-Round 1: Unlike his opponent, Bill doesn't get strong until the end. His first good line was the George Harrison line. The best line of the battle was the Yoko Ono line. But, for the most part, Bill O'Reilly was average here. 7.5/10

John Lennon-Round 2: John starts off good here with a few references to his songs, but ends weak. Still, the good beginning gets it a good rating. 8/10

Bill O'Reilly-Round 2: I liked the $10,000 shoes line, but that's about it. Yeah, he mentions his catch phrase, funny, but rather predictable. 7/10

Overall: This was the first rap battle, and it shows. Compared to the other battles, it's rather weak. But that's because the battles still had much evolving to do. And if you think of it as its own video, rather than one in a series, it's pretty good. 7/10

Final Results:
    John Lennon: 16.5/20
    Bill O'Reilly: 14.5/20

Total Score: 48.5/70

The List:
    Gandhi vs MLK Scrambled (Requested by Moonjik)
    Tony Hawk vs. Wayne Gretzky
    Pewdiepie vs. T-Series
    Theodore Roosevelt vs. Winston Churchill
    Ronald McDonald vs. The Burger King
    Nice Peter vs. Epic Lloyd 2
    Last edited by Samos; 01-22-2019 at 04:10 PM.

If you want me to review something of yours, click me.
    Spoiler: 

We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

Things on here I found funny:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    wumbo write anotherfanfic now
    have nice peter come in
    "it's nice peter bitches"
    ""and i'm going to give you all my NICE PETER"
    and then peter visits the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by zyroda View Post
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    she had this really adorable dog
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

and i just wanted her to do well on her exam so i shot the dog
    and all of a sudden im a bad guy

and you don't love me anymore

i'm so sorry i guess i never ever do a damn thing right

everybody thinks i'm gonna cause problems

nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    Quote Originally Posted by TDFE Confessional
    Quote Originally Posted by GonadtheNomad
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Gogos are not 4 year old toys, they're a choking hazard.
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambaba
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/
    I'm not reading past the title

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.

Uprising's Avatar Lifetime of Green
    Blog Entries
    Oh, the "upcoming battle" of mine on the list was Paul Bunyan vs the Big Show

Oh, my new battle was posted by the way. http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthrea...l=1#post327873 Arisen vs. Dovahkiin.
    My Fan-Made Battles: Latest: H.P Lovecraft vs. Junji Ito!
    Epic Rap Battles of Anime Index: : Latest: Edward Elric vs. Eren Jaeger!

Uprising's Avatar Lifetime of Green
    Blog Entries
    Could you add my Bear Grylls vs Walter Payton to the list?

Blog Entries
    Finally, here's my review of ERBParodies' Macklemore vs. Eminem. The scoring is a bit odd for this because of it's length.
    Spoiler: 
    Beat: The beats, for the most part, represent the personalities of the characters well. Some of them are a bit off, and the large amount of beats can be overwhelming, but they’re mostly good. 4/5

Impressions: Macklemore sounds pretty accurate, but Eminem’s voice is too deep. Andy and Eyedea sound perfect. Mac Miller and Kid Rock both sound pretty good. Tupac’s voice needs to be deeper. Overall, I’m surprised, you really nailed some of these impressions. 4.5/10

Costumes: Macklemore’s costume is good, but I’ve never seen him wear that hat. Eminem and Slim Shady look fine and Milonakis looks perfect. Kim doesn’t really look like the person and Eyedea’s costume is a bit off. Mac Miller looks pretty good. Kid Rock’s hair looks inaccurate. Tupac looks surprisingly accurate for a white guy. Overall, some of the cotumes are great, others aren’t that good. 3.5/5

Macklemore-Round 1: There are a few OK lines in the verse, like the I’m Not Afraid line. I really wasn’t that impressed until I heard the last line, which was really awesome. 4/5

Eminem-Round 1: The song references are all pretty good, as well as the black line. There are too many lines that just state facts instead of jokes, but there are enough good lines to put this verse ahead of Macklemore’s. 4.5/5

Macklemore-Round 2: I usually don’t like lines that just state facts, but if the facts aren’t very well known, and make a good point, then I like them. That’s basically what this verse does, so this verse is alright. 3.5/5

Slim Shady-Round 2: The puns involving Macklemore’s stage name and real name are both decent. Aside from that, the verse doesn’t have many great lines, but those lines help the score. 3.5/5

Andy Milinokis: Some of the lines are really bad, some of them are really good, like the cold ass honky line. This verse is very mixed, but I feel the good outweighs the bad. 3.5/5

Eyedea: The verse starts out sounding good, but it's sort of lacking in good and clever lyrics. However, the lyrics do get a lot better by the end of the verse, so I do like the verse. 3.5/5

Mac Miller: This verse mainly just sounds cool and that's really about it. It’s got some decent song references, but overall, this verse isn’t too impressive, at least in my opinion. 2.5/5

Kid Rock: This verse is pretty awesome. Lots of great puns, good song references, it’s just a really funny verse, and is in my opinion, the best verse of the battle so far. 4/5

Tupac: This verse sounds cooler than any other verse in the battle. It also has some pretty good lyrics to back it up, so I’d say Tupac is the best character of the whole battle. 4.5/5

Overall: It’s incredible that you were able to get so many people together and write all these lyrics. Some of the lyrics are a bit lacking, but overall, I really appreciate all of the work put into this battle. 8/10

Final Results:
    Macklemore: 7.5/10 (equivalent to 15/20)
    Eminem: 8/10 (equivalent to 16/20)
    Andy Milinokis: 3.5/5 (equivalent to 14/20)
    Eyedea: 3.5/5 (equivalent to 14/20)
    Mac Miller: 2.5/5 (equivalent to 10/20)
    Kid Rock: 4/5 (equivalent to 16/20)
    Tupac: 4.5/5 (equivalent to 18/20)

Total Score: 58.5/70 (equivalent to 41.5/50)

Spoiler: 

We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/

SuperRapz's Avatar Cranks Out a Green Mile
    Blog Entries
    Uh, is my battle anytime soon? I requested it back in May..

You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    Uh, is my battle anytime soon? I requested it back in May..
    Really sorry about that, I've had some really long battles to review. Your review should be today or tomorrow.

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe

Blog Entries
    Here's my review of Umbreon's Black Widow vs. Wonder Woman. Next is Mario Bros. vs. Master Chief rematch.

Spoiler: 
    Black Widow: I wasn’t a big fan of a lot of the lines because they make references that don’t really make jokes. However, I did like the Widows Bite line and the Death by the Hand line. 3/5

Wonder Woman: There are a few good lines, like the insect lines. However, eventually these lines get a bit too repetitive, meaning there’s not much else in the verse. 2.5/5

Hawkeye: The lines at the beginning are all pretty good, and the second to last line isn’t that bad either. However, none of the lines are that new or clever in the verse. 3.5/5

Aquaman: This is the strongest verse in the battle at this point. The pointy stick line, the Manhattan line and the fish metaphor lines all are clever and funny enough to score well. 4/5

Hulk: The personality at the beginning is pretty good, but the lines sadly aren’t that clever. When he turns into The Hulk, his lines suddenly get a lot funnier, and it feeks like a new verse. 3.5/5

Green Lantern: There are a few funny lines here and there, but the only line that really stands out as great is the not-so jolly green giant line. It’s an OK verse, but it's not one of my favorites. 3/5

Thor: I like the jacking off line and the can’t touch this line. I honestly can’t tell if that line is an MC Hammer reference or not, but either way, it is a pretty great line. 3.5/5

The Flash: This is probably the second best verse in the battle. The mile line was decent, and the 2 lines at the end are both some of the best lines of the battle to be sure. 4/5

Captain America: Wasn’t Captain America on Stalin’s side during World War II? Anyway, the Flash line is alright and so is the line before it, but aside from that, it’s OK. 3.5/5

Superman: Superman is my personal favorite rapper of the entire battle. Maybe I'm just a big Superman fan, but I thought the superpowers, X-Ray, Cold-War, and a few other lines were all really great lines. 4.5/5

Iron Man: The Krypton lines are pretty harsh and pretty good. There wasn’t anything else that was particularly good in the verse though, but adjusting it for size, it gets a good score. 4/5

Batman: The tin can line was pretty funny, and the one that follows is also pretty good. It’s a decent verse to close the battle, but it’s not the best of the battle, in my opinion. 3.5/5

Overall: The battle was too long for a fan made battle, which is too bad because it’s a actually very good. It’s fairly consistent throughout the whole thing, and it never slows down that much. 8/10

Final Results:
    The Avengers: 21/30 (equivalent to 14/20)
    The Justice League: 21.5/30 (equivalent to 14.5/20)
    Black Widow: 3/5 (equivalent to 12/20)
    Wonder Woman: 2.5/5 (equivalent to 10/20)
    Hawkeye: 3.5/5 (equivalent to 14/20)
    Aquaman: 4/5 (equivalent to 16/20)
    Hulk: 3.5/5 (equivalent to 14/20)
    Green Lantern: 3/5 (equivalent to 12/20)
    Thor: 3.5/5 (equivalent to 14/20)
    The Flash: 4/5 (equivalent to 16/20)
    Captain America: 3.5/5 (equivalent to 14/20)
    Superman: 4.5/5 (equivalent to 18/20)
    Iron Man: 4/5 (equivalent to 16/20)
    Batman: 3.5/5 (equivalent to 14/20)

Total Score: 50/70 (equivalent to 36/50)

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe

Blog Entries
    Here's my review of FoolMeNever's Arisen vs. Dovahkiin. Next is Casanova vs. Larry Laffer.
    Spoiler: 
    Dovahkiin-Round 1: The 2 best lines in this verse are the Skooma line and the slaughterfish line. Most of the other lines are OK, but those 2 lines are above the others. 8/10

Arisen-Round 1: A very funny, clever and just overall great verse. Pretty much every line is a reference, and they all are clever and help make some really good points. 9/10

Dovahkiin-Round 2: I usually like lines similar to the Dwarven Warhammer line, and this one is no exception. The last line is pretty complicated, but clever, nonetheless. 8.5/10

Pawn-Round 2: This is a clever idea for a verse, and I think it’s executed extremely well. The quotes work very well in delivering some nice disses, especially the last one. 8.5/10

Overall: This battle was nothing below fantastic. It has great references, great jokes, no bad verses, it’s honestly one of the best fan made battles I’ve ever read, so well done. 8.5/10

Final Results:
    Dovahkiin: 16.5/20
    Arisen and Pawn: 17/20

Total Score: 42.5/50

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe

Umbreon's Avatar 2016 Gamer of the Year
    Blog Entries
    Can you review an ERBOF? Doesn't matter which one. Whichever one you want to.
    Spoiler: 

If you wanna put me in a fic or something, you may! Just let me know so I can read it when it comes out

Hi, im Chris! I also go by Umbreon, Jira, Jirachi, and Mimikyu :3

Latest ERBOF - Gunnut vs Lawl
    Latest Album Review - Rock Sound Presents: The Black Parade
    Latest Game Review - Pokemon Sun: Final Thoughts

Stuff im a part of:

Erbof!

Reviews!