Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Reviews

Samos's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Re: HipsterSamuel reviews

Now time for a really popular one. Einstein vs. Hawking.
    Spoiler: 
    The Beat: It's very intense, and it's a little bit catchy. Too complex to be really catchy. Still nice to listen to. 7.5/10

Impressions and Costumes: Very good. Einstein looks fine, Stephen Hawking looks pretty good, but Stephen Hawking doesn't really sound like the real one. But that's OK, because if they had Stephen Hawking's real voice, every word would have the same pitch. 8.5/10

Albert EInstein-Round 1: Nice start with the ''take a seat'' line, even if it is offensive. Then the Wall-E sex line, and of course, who could forget the classic Albert E=MC squared line. Much like the man himself, these raps were genius. 9/10

Stephen Hawking-Round 1: You know, Albert Einstein really does look like someone glued a mustache on a troll doll. The P-brane line was clever. After that...meh. Very good, but Hawking picks it up later. 8.5/10

Albert Einstein-Round 2: I loved the Brief History of Pain line. The last line was a pretty insulting dis. Not as good as the first verse, but still great. 8.5/10

Stephen Hawking-Round 2: BAM! The Particles line. Possibly the best line in any of the ERBs. And who could forget the TI-82 line? It was a close battle, but in the end, Steve wins. 9.5/10

Overall: Love it. Excellent lines from both sides throughout the whole battle. I'm not disappointed with anything. I'd love to see a rematch, which could happen, according to the picture I found (look at the bottom of the post). 9.5/10

Final Results:
    Albert Einstein: 17.5/20
    Stephen Hawking: 18/10

Total Score: 61/70
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Samos; 10-14-2013 at 02:37 PM.

If you want me to review something of yours, click me.
    Spoiler: 

We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

Things on here I found funny:
    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBore
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambama
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    wumbo write anotherfanfic now
    have nice peter come in
    "it's nice peter bitches"
    ""and i'm going to give you all my NICE PETER"
    and then peter visits the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by zyroda View Post
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    she had this really adorable dog
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

and i just wanted her to do well on her exam so i shot the dog
    and all of a sudden im a bad guy

and you don't love me anymore

i'm so sorry i guess i never ever do a damn thing right

everybody thinks i'm gonna cause problems

nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    Quote Originally Posted by TDFE Confessional
    Quote Originally Posted by GonadtheNomad
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRapz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Gogos are not 4 year old toys, they're a choking hazard.
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambaba
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/
    I'm not reading past the title

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.

Blog Entries

Now I have Genghis Khan vs. The Easter Bunny
    Spoiler: 
    The Beat: THIS THING IS SO CATCHY. The catchiest of all of the Rap Battles by far, in my opinion. I haven't even seen this battle in a while, yet it's still stuck in my head. Is it very intense? No, but it doesn't even need to be when it's this catchy. 8/10

Impressions and Costumes; Well, nobody really knows much about either of the rappers. But they obviously put a lot of effort into the costumes and voices, so I give them credit. 7.5/10

Easter Bunny-Round 1: The hip-hop line was OK, but a lot of these aren't insults. Is there really anything wrong with a Fu Manchu? And saying that the great wall couldn't keep him out of China is saying he was too powerful for the great wall, so that's sort of a compliment. But the Easter Bunny's last line is hilarious, so I say it's not a bad verse. 7.5/10

Genghis Khan-Round 1: Well, ''COME ON!!!!'' is a dramatic way to start. But it's not a very clever line. How does one hear how much they suck? Genghis Khan's last line is awesome, but aside from that, it's not much better than Easter Bunny's verse. 7.5/10

Easter Bunny-Round 2: The ''homeboy, Jesus!'' line was kind of funny, I guess. But aside from that, it seems like Easter Bunny is intimidated here and can't think of any good lines. 7/10

Genghis Khan-Round 2: Now Genghis gets serious and delivers lines like the New York to Japan line and the Hallmark line to get the win. 7.5/10

Overall: The lyrics were decent. But they shouldn't be decent, they should be amazing. Perhaps compared to the last two masterpieces this one doesn't seem as good. But it's still a fine battle. 7/10

Final Results:
    Easter Bunny: 14.5/20
    Genghis Khan: 15/20

Total Score: 52/70
    Last edited by Samos; 10-14-2013 at 02:38 PM.

Spoiler: 

We're all humans, we all make mistakes, but try to always keep the site rules in mind..

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in
    there was a girl though once she told me she loved me she used to tell me that all the time
    it was a boxer and it used to bark really loudly and throw howls in the night and never shut up and it kept her up and night before the big final exam

nobody wants me with them cause they think i'm gonna do all this weird stuff that's gonna cause problems
    SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe
    You Know What Else Is A Choking Hazard? My Penis. So you Better Stop Sucking On it So hard, Four Year Old. Make A New Thread For your Spam, You Stupid Bitch. We Try To have Fun Here. And Don't Jump On me About MLP, You Stupid little Fuck. Like YN Said, Go Get Tested Or Some Shit. I'm Tired Of Putting Up With You. Pie Licking Bitch, Go Shove A Pickle up Your Ass. Better Yet, A Banana.
    http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/

Blog Entries

I wish I had saved Khan vs. Bunny for Easter, but Napoleon vs. Napoleon is OK too. Here it is:
    Spoiler: 
    The Beat: I love this one. It's catchy, it's intense, it's everything I could possibly want in a rap battle beat. Sure, it is a bit repetitive, but I don't care. It's still awesome. 9/10

Impressions and Costumes: Another very good job. The costumes look great, the voices sound great, I can't complain about really anything here. 9/10

Napoleon Dynamite-Round 1: I suppose there are a few good lines here and there, but mostly these are just puns. ''Bones apart'', ''Half Horatio Nelson'', and ''escargot the heck home'' are example of what I mean. So I can't say I'm too impressed. 7/10

Napoleon Bonaparte-Round 1: Not that much better, mainly just listing characters from the movie. The only really good line I would say is the Pedro line. It's an alright verse. 7/10

Napoleon Dynamite-Round 2: Dynamite starts to bring the pain here with references to Bonaparte's short height, like the rap rollercoaster line and the lollipop guild line. So Dynamite is able to improve, but is Bonaparte? 8/10

Napoleon Bonaparte-Round 2: HILARIOUS. Every line had me laughing out loud. The French line, the poop shoot line, and the last line all come together to make something beautiful. 10/10

Overall: A slow start, but the end of the battle is classic entertainment. I would definately put this in a list of my top 5 favorite rap battles. 8.5/10

Overall:
    Napoleon Dynamite: 15/20
    Napoleon Bonaparte: 17/20

Total Score: 58.5/70

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe

Cant wait for next review

Blog Entries

Next one is Ben Franklin vs. Billy Mays and Vince.

Spoiler: 
    The Beat: This is the least catchy of all the beats. Most beats I can remember by heart, some I have stuck in my head, but this is the only one where I cannot remember the correct notes. However, it is intense, so I won't give it a horrible rating. 6/10

Impressions and Costumes: The costumes are great. They all look just like who they're supposed to look like. Nice Peter already sort of looks like Vince. The impressions aren't as good. We don't know what Ben sounded like, but it seemed like for Billy Mays and Vince they were screaming too much. Yes, I know Billy Mays is known for his loud voice, but he isn't THAT loud. 8.5/10

Ben Franklin-Round 1: Not a very strong beginning, Not a very strong middle, but a pretty strong end. I like the bird sh*t line, the lyrical coffin line, and the Arthur Millerson line. 7/10

Billy Mays-Round 1: Hilarious start. The only other line I really liked was the lightning rod cock line. He gets bonus points for having a hilarious voice. 8/10

Ben Franklin-Round 2: What is it with a whole bunch of rappers having stronger second rounds than first rounds lately? I love the one easy payment line, ''I'm Money!'' and ''It's all about the Benjamins!'' I thought for sure Ben had this one wrapped up. 8.5/10

Vince-Round 2: But I was wrong. The bi-focal-curious is clever. My favorite line of the battle is ''Slap-chop yo face, make a double-chin salsa!'' Tipping strippers with $100 bills? Like. A. BOSS. The last line wraps up an awesome verse. Sorry Ben, Vince is just too gang$ta, so he wins. 9/10

Overall: I really like this battle. It has less views than most of the other battles, but I'm not entirely sure why. It's awesome. 8/10

Final Results:
    Ben Franklin: 16.5/20
    The Advertisers: 15.5/20
    Billy Mays: 7/10 (equivalent to 14/20)
    Vince: 9/10 (equivalent to 18/20)

Total Score: 55/70

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe

nice... do u do fmrb? cuze i want someone to review my season finale

Quote Originally Posted by sanebutstrange
    nice... do u do fmrb? cuze i want someone to review my season finale
    I asked him that a month ago... no response

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ultadamite Blowup
    Quote Originally Posted by sanebutstrange
    nice... do u do fmrb? cuze i'd loves for someone to review my season finale
    I asked him that a month ago... no response
    Sorry I didn't respond. The answer is no.

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe

Blog Entries

Time to bring these back. Today it's Gandalf vs. Dumbledore:
    Spoiler: 
    The Beat: Sort of like the last one, it's not catchy in the least bit. But it still has an intense mood like last time, so I'll give it the same rating as last time. 6/10

Impressions and Costumes: I do not like the impersonations. They don't sound like they do in the movies. The Costumes are better. They look far younger than in the movie, but I suppose that can't be helped. 7/10

Gandalf-Round 1: When I hear a character say a catch phrase, I expect them to use it in context and to have it go well with their other raps. Gandalf screaming ''YOU SHALL NOT PASS!'' at the beginning just seems out of place and pointless. It gets good the end when Gandalf makes a few gay jokes. Now lately, I've heard people start to say this verse is underrated, and after re-looking at it, I can see why. It's not that great, but it's pretty good. 8/10

Dumbledore-Round 1: Dumbledore's first line is one of my favorites in the whole series. Then there's that compensating line and the two fat hobbits line. Overall, a better verse than Gandalf's. 8.5/10

Gandalf-Round 2: The only good line here is ''I don't give a Fawkes about your Order of Phoenix.'' Aside from that, it's just catch phrases and wrinkly balls. 7/10

Dumbledore-Round 2: Not nearly as good as his first verse. The only line I like is Fly Like It's Quittich, a reference to a NicePeter song. Dumbledore wins, but not by much. 7/10

Overall: I would say it does not meet the quality standard of most battles. It's not one of my favorites, but every rap battle is good in it's own way. 7/10

Final Results:
    Gandalf: 15/20
    Dumbledore: 15.5/20

Total Score: 40/70

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe

Blog Entries

This one's a popular one. Dr. Seuss vs. William Shakespeare.

Spoiler: 
    The Beat: This one is all over the place. It's complicated and not very intense. I can't say I'm a fan of this one. 5/10

Impressions and Costumes: We don't know what any of these guys sound like. So I'll just grade them on costumes, which are pretty good. Shakespeare and Seuss look a bit young, but they did a decent job. I think they could have made the Cat in the Hat look more like an actual cat, but whatever. Things 1 and 2 look nice. 8.5/10

William Shakespeare-Round 1: Before anyone asks, I do understand what he's saying. The way it's written is very impressive. I've looked back at this verse too, and it's pretty good. 8/10

The Cat in the Hat-Round 1: Whoa. Pretty darn good. I like the references to Shakespeare and other Seuss characters. That MacBeth line is really awesome. Some pretty nice fast rapping at the end. Definitely better than Shakespeare's first verse. 8.5/10

William Shakespeare-Round 2: That's some serious speed you got there Shakespeare. But honestly, the lyrics aren't that great. There are a few good ones, but none that great. 7/10

Thing 1 and Thing 2-Round 2: Did they ''ruin the battle''? No. It's the worst verse of the battle, but it's not THAT bad. Their last line is, in my opinion, the best line of the battle. So I won't give them a horrible grade. 7 /10

Overall: An enjoyable battle for sure. One of the best maybe. I'm looking forward to the rematch (see below). I think Lloyd would make a great Lorax. 8/10

Final Results:
    William Shakespeare: 15/20
    Dr. Seuss: 15.5/20
    The Cat in the Hat: 8.5/10 (equivalent to 17/20)
    Thing 1 and Thing 2: 6.5/20 (equivalent to 13/20)

Total Score: 52/70
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
    have nice peter come in

SENT
    lies
    i never lie
    Honest Wumbabe