Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Fiduciary. OFFICIAL SIGNUP

  1. #61
    BobbyBobber's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island, US
    Posts
    8,998
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Fiduciary. OFFICIAL SIGNUP

    Quote Originally Posted by Volvo
    Quote Originally Posted by R<3PTAR
    Are we allowed to be in more than one group?
    I believe so. But this group is done for.
    Wait wat?
    ...

  2. #62
    Dion's Avatar Skumfuk Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,981
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Fiduciary. OFFICIAL SIGNUP

    Quote Originally Posted by R<3PTAR
    Are we allowed to be in more than one group?
    wat. no.

    When was that ever implied?

    Resident Skumfuk

    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 

    *SEXUAL TENSION*

    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    ...I can almost smell your acumen
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH
    Dion the great, the first to spoketh with peter the nice, the first to modeth globally, the first to donatith
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Dion's a true ERB gambler
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Every one on this forum has a crush on Dion. No exceptions. Why? Because you're freakin' dead if you don't have a crush on Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    I can never stop changing my username.
    Personally, Dion, Dion, and Dion were your best. It all went downhill when you chose Dion, though. Should've stuck with Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chat Box
    Wumbo: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dion: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dr. Facilier: Dion you wont be in it
    Dion: Won't be in what?
    Umbreon: Kingdom Hearts 3 apparently
    Dion: I will be in Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Umbreon: Dion will be the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    My mom bought new soup bowls. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
    Wear them as a bra, Top.
    I can't. They're for soup, not my luscious breasts. Plus they have handles. I can't wear a bra with handles.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    Dion: "Do any of you culture-less shit bags even watch anime?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    If we were in a 1950s high school, Dion would be like the dreamy hunk and we're all just innocent poodle skirt-wearing girls harboring a deep deep love for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    [23-07, 03:21] Lohuydahutt: * Lohuydahutt comes in at a completely random time and becomes attracted to Dion for some inexplicable reason

    It's been 30 minutes since the Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement, and my life has turned around for the better. I stopped doing hard drugs, and my grades have improved by margins. I got off the streets and got a real job. I called my mom who I haven't talked to in years and introduced her to my girlfriend I met 29 minutes ago, Emma Watson. Upon hanging up the phone, Taco Bell arrived with my delivery and the driver gave me his winning lotto ticket. Emma and I then proceeded to cuddle while watching Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan. I am typing this from my waterbed on my Yacht in the Tropics. This has been a good day... Ah, I have to go guys... Emma just fell asleep on my washboard 12pac abs that I got from doing sit ups 5 minutes ago. Don't want to disturb her. It almost feels like a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream...

  3. #63

    Re: Fiduciary. OFFICIAL SIGNUP

    When Bobby said he wanted to join two groups and nobody stopped him being he is a GM people figured he would no the rules.
    “Many times in life I've regretted the things I've said without thinking. But I've never regretted the things I said nearly as much as the words I left unspoken.”

  4. #64
    Dion's Avatar Skumfuk Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,981
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Fiduciary. OFFICIAL SIGNUP

    Quote Originally Posted by R<3PTAR
    When Bobby said he wanted to join two groups and nobody stopped him being he is a GM people figured he would no the rules.
    ... The only person who can be in more than one group is myself and that's because I am admin and I can see into all groups.

    Resident Skumfuk

    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 

    *SEXUAL TENSION*

    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    ...I can almost smell your acumen
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH
    Dion the great, the first to spoketh with peter the nice, the first to modeth globally, the first to donatith
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Dion's a true ERB gambler
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Every one on this forum has a crush on Dion. No exceptions. Why? Because you're freakin' dead if you don't have a crush on Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    I can never stop changing my username.
    Personally, Dion, Dion, and Dion were your best. It all went downhill when you chose Dion, though. Should've stuck with Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chat Box
    Wumbo: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dion: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dr. Facilier: Dion you wont be in it
    Dion: Won't be in what?
    Umbreon: Kingdom Hearts 3 apparently
    Dion: I will be in Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Umbreon: Dion will be the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    My mom bought new soup bowls. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
    Wear them as a bra, Top.
    I can't. They're for soup, not my luscious breasts. Plus they have handles. I can't wear a bra with handles.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    Dion: "Do any of you culture-less shit bags even watch anime?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    If we were in a 1950s high school, Dion would be like the dreamy hunk and we're all just innocent poodle skirt-wearing girls harboring a deep deep love for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    [23-07, 03:21] Lohuydahutt: * Lohuydahutt comes in at a completely random time and becomes attracted to Dion for some inexplicable reason

    It's been 30 minutes since the Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement, and my life has turned around for the better. I stopped doing hard drugs, and my grades have improved by margins. I got off the streets and got a real job. I called my mom who I haven't talked to in years and introduced her to my girlfriend I met 29 minutes ago, Emma Watson. Upon hanging up the phone, Taco Bell arrived with my delivery and the driver gave me his winning lotto ticket. Emma and I then proceeded to cuddle while watching Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan. I am typing this from my waterbed on my Yacht in the Tropics. This has been a good day... Ah, I have to go guys... Emma just fell asleep on my washboard 12pac abs that I got from doing sit ups 5 minutes ago. Don't want to disturb her. It almost feels like a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream...

  5. #65

    Re: Fiduciary. OFFICIAL SIGNUP

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    I'll join if its okay that I can stay in UI and be a part of 2 groups at once.

    So yeah...this is why. See because hes a gm and people assume GM's know the rules.
    “Many times in life I've regretted the things I've said without thinking. But I've never regretted the things I said nearly as much as the words I left unspoken.”

  6. #66
    Dion's Avatar Skumfuk Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,981
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Fiduciary. OFFICIAL SIGNUP

    Quote Originally Posted by R<3PTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    I'll join if its okay that I can stay in UI and be a part of 2 groups at once.

    So yeah...this is why. See because hes a gm and people assume GM's know the rules.
    WELL BOBBY, I AM DISAPPOINT.

    Resident Skumfuk

    Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 

    *SEXUAL TENSION*

    Spoiler: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    ...I can almost smell your acumen
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBoH
    Dion the great, the first to spoketh with peter the nice, the first to modeth globally, the first to donatith
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Dion's a true ERB gambler
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Doctor X
    Every one on this forum has a crush on Dion. No exceptions. Why? Because you're freakin' dead if you don't have a crush on Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    I can never stop changing my username.
    Personally, Dion, Dion, and Dion were your best. It all went downhill when you chose Dion, though. Should've stuck with Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chat Box
    Wumbo: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dion: KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING THREE
    Dr. Facilier: Dion you wont be in it
    Dion: Won't be in what?
    Umbreon: Kingdom Hearts 3 apparently
    Dion: I will be in Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Umbreon: Dion will be the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    My mom bought new soup bowls. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
    Wear them as a bra, Top.
    I can't. They're for soup, not my luscious breasts. Plus they have handles. I can't wear a bra with handles.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    Dion: "Do any of you culture-less shit bags even watch anime?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Top-Hattington
    If we were in a 1950s high school, Dion would be like the dreamy hunk and we're all just innocent poodle skirt-wearing girls harboring a deep deep love for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohuydahutt
    [23-07, 03:21] Lohuydahutt: * Lohuydahutt comes in at a completely random time and becomes attracted to Dion for some inexplicable reason

    It's been 30 minutes since the Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement, and my life has turned around for the better. I stopped doing hard drugs, and my grades have improved by margins. I got off the streets and got a real job. I called my mom who I haven't talked to in years and introduced her to my girlfriend I met 29 minutes ago, Emma Watson. Upon hanging up the phone, Taco Bell arrived with my delivery and the driver gave me his winning lotto ticket. Emma and I then proceeded to cuddle while watching Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan. I am typing this from my waterbed on my Yacht in the Tropics. This has been a good day... Ah, I have to go guys... Emma just fell asleep on my washboard 12pac abs that I got from doing sit ups 5 minutes ago. Don't want to disturb her. It almost feels like a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream...

  7. #67

    Re: Fiduciary. OFFICIAL SIGNUP

    Oops...
    “Many times in life I've regretted the things I've said without thinking. But I've never regretted the things I said nearly as much as the words I left unspoken.”

  8. #68
    BobbyBobber's Avatar More Blonde in your Movie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island, US
    Posts
    8,998
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Fiduciary. OFFICIAL SIGNUP

    Quote Originally Posted by Dion
    Quote Originally Posted by R<3PTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    I'll join if its okay that I can stay in UI and be a part of 2 groups at once.

    So yeah...this is why. See because hes a gm and people assume GM's know the rules.
    WELL BOBBY, I AM DISAPPOINT.
    Well this is embarrassing.
    ...

  9. #69

    Re: Fiduciary. OFFICIAL SIGNUP

    No worries just confusion
    “Many times in life I've regretted the things I've said without thinking. But I've never regretted the things I said nearly as much as the words I left unspoken.”

Similar Threads

  1. Epic Alienz News and Signup!!
    By ZombieLicker in forum Group Graveyard
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 12:14 PM
  2. Cyclone Signup
    By Katz in forum Group Graveyard
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 02:05 PM
  3. Epic Alienz Signup
    By ZombieLicker in forum Group Graveyard
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 11:17 PM
  4. Fiduciary
    By Faena in forum Group Graveyard
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 05:06 PM
  5. Chaos Signup
    By Katz in forum Group Graveyard
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 11:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •